Take Pause - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Take Pause - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Take Pause

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Take Pause - Page 2 Empty Re: Take Pause

Post by Simon Marek Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Aud jumped slightly but nodded as he recognized her fully. "I would've liked to play Seeker, but the position was already full." She frowned slightly. Both positions suited her well, she'd found.

"I joined in seventh year after my friends on the team finally convinced me. I wasn't exactly the most outgoing person, nor did I really want to put myself out there and try out for things. That said, I did play from my third year on with some friends - small games like two on twos - and hurt myself often." She laughed at the memory, "We weren't the most skilled of players at first."

Finishing her sandwich, Audriana glanced at him as she asked, "After Graduation, what have you been up to?" She hadn't run into many of her old classmates, so she was inadvertently curious about what had become of everyone. She was, of course, naturally curious, as it was part of her job description technically.
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Alden Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:39 pm

"I liked the seeker position too,but I like baseball a lot so I chose beater."He explained to her.
He had to lie he didn't want to be the guy that everyone pitied since he didn't like the feel of that."Not much I moved to an apartment and I had a job in the muggle world and then I moved here in Diagon Alley and used the money from the job to pay the house and I'm looking for a job."He didn't lie but didn't mention his family or why he moved."I want to be an auror.What have you done after graduation."Giving emphasis when his said you.

Last edited by Joshua Alden on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joshua Alden
Joshua Alden
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Marek Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:16 am

"I haven't tried baseball, of course, though I love Muggle sports, too." She agreed with a nod. After he explained what he'd been doing she tilted her head to the side in thought. "I haven't been to the Muggle world in some time. I rather miss it."

He, of course, asked what she had been up to as well. Biting the inside of her cheek as she thought how to word it, she drank what was left in her glass. "I didn't jump onto the University bandwagon, instead choosing to start work. Not much has happened in the way of a personal life thus far, since I've been so busy." It perhaps wasn't entirely true, that last bit, but at least partially. So she wasn't exactly lying.
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Alden Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:10 pm

(OOC: Sorry It took me like ages to answer but you might as well blame me homework.)

"I don't miss it as much since I like magic a lot.I still can't believe I'm a wizard after like fourteen year of knowing.It amazes me how things work."He also was intrigued by how many wizarding artifacts work and how did the wands shoot magic spells?

"Me neither not much personally, but I've been thinking about jobs. I think that if I'm not an Auror I'll be a teacher at Hogwarts."He wasn't gonna mention Hallie.The blonde girl he had a one night stand with.He liked teaching and proved to be good teacher when he tutored for some people.He also liked teaching because sometimes he ended up learning something new himself.
Joshua Alden
Joshua Alden
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum