So much for the holiday feast!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So much for the holiday feast! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So much for the holiday feast!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So much for the holiday feast! Empty So much for the holiday feast!

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:22 pm

It was the week after school let out for the summer and Maura was bored out of her mind with nothing to do. She was already halfway due with her homework she had to do over the summer out of boredom. She missed all her friends and Ryo already, she wanted nothing more then to hang with them and cuddle with Ryo. She knew it was only a week since she saw them but she couldn't help it, they were kept her from going sane. But then again doing magic was to, but lucky she was able to do so this summer.

Walking along the crowded street of London she headed towards her favorite small cafe to get a banana split. Walking into the cafe the owner gave her a soft warm smile. "Hey Melinda, can I have a banana split please?"Maura asked softly as Melinda nodded and started making her one. After a few minutes Maura had her banana split and headed outside with it to get it. About to take a seat in her normal spot she bumped into someone sending her banana split all over him and her seeing how she crashed into them. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry are you ok?"Maura asked them softly looking them over.

"I do really apologize for doing that, usually I'm that way."said Maura softly as she looked down at her outfit and sighed. "Well... I guess it just wasn't meant for me to wear white today!"Maura thought to herself sighing. "I'll just change it in a alleyway somewhere, then it'll be good as new."Maura thought to herself. As for this person she bumped into she couldn't say the same for them, they might be muggle for all she knew.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top