One way to live
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

One way to live Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

One way to live

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One way to live Empty One way to live

Post by Evander Yaxley Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:22 pm

"Are you ready for our vacation around France, Anali?"

"Yes Daddy!"

The three year old girl known as Anali squeaked happily as her father held her in his arms. Six months with the little girl had really changed the way Jake saw some things. He'd gotten so much more caring than he already was, especially with Mayleen, who was home for the summer. She completely hated the way Jake was acting and she didn't exactly like Anali, and she had explained it in many ways.

Jake was starting to question leaving her in the apartment alone for the two weeks that he and Anali were in France. He was still having a hard time believing that he'd gotten some time off work to come here. Anali had been very excited when he told her he would be taking her to France. Mayleen wasn't so happy though, she'd been a little grouch since she got home from Hogwarts a few days ago. She refused to go when he asked if she wanted to, so he'd left her home alone.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did Auntie May not wanna be hewe wif us?"

"She... um... Just needed some time alone. Next time she'll come, okay sweetie?"

"Okie Daddy."

"Okay, now hold on. We're leaving now."

Anali nodded and held onto Jake tightly. He'd created a portkey from a light just outside the apartment. He made sure no one saw him and he put his hand on it. Anali reached out to touch it as well, still holding on her father tightly with her other hand. The two of them disappeared with a swish and re-appeared in the house his grandparents had once lived in before they moved and still owned. Jake smiled and sighed and put the little girl down.

"Is this where we're staying?"

"Yeah Anali, Nana and Papa said it was okay for us to use it while we're here."

"Wheeee!"

Anali giggled and twirled around, looking at everything in the living room. Jake smiled and watched his daughter start to dance happily around the room. She was exactly like her mother in so many ways. It was hard to believe she was his daughter. She had the same blonde hair, eye color, everything. The only things she might've gotten from him was her height and nose. Everything was the same as her mother.

"Do you miss your mum Anali?"

"Yeah... When is she coming back? Gran and Gramp said she was on a vacation."

Jake smiled, trying to blink away the tears that began to form in his eyes. "Anali... baby, come here..."

Anali looked a little confused and approached Jake, sitting on his lap. "Yeah Daddy?"

"Do you know why you came to live with me?"

"Yeah, Gran and Gramp wanted me to meet my Daddy and stay with him."

"Yes but... She... left, Anali. Your mum... passed away. She... isn't coming back..."

"Oh... But she's happy, right...?"

"Yes, I'm sure she's happy wherever she is."

"Okay... Then I'm happy too."

Anali smiled and Jake laughed softly. "You're just like her."

"I try."

Jake laughed again and hugged her tightly. "I love you Anali." Anali giggled and hugged her father back. "I love you too Daddy." He looked down at the girl and sighed. Jake lifted his daughter and stood up, before putting her back down. "Sooo.. Wanna go choose your room and then we can head out and explore?" Anali jumped, screamed yes, and ran off to choose her room. A couple of hours later, after Anali had chosen to sleep in the room next to Jake's, they set off into France. Their first stop was Paris, the City of Love.

"Pretty lights! Daddy, look at all the lights!"

"Yeah, Anali, they're really pretty."

Jake smiled and held his daughter's hand tightly, so she didn't accidentally get separated from him. They walked over to a cafe near them and sat down, waiting for someone to attend them.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

One way to live Empty Re: One way to live

Post by Hazel Parker Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:32 am

Serena wanted to go away from England this summer for sure. She had already plan doing it after Hogwarts graduating but then her plans needed to changes since her mother died and she had to take care of her sister.

She also promised her sister that she will take her to somewhere this year for her birthday gift. So Serena & Marissa decided to go France. At first to Paris.

They walked around the city at first.

"Serena, I'm hungry," Marissa said to her sister with smile.

"Me too, let's go and eat then," she said with smile and they entered in the cafe what was near them.

They looked around and here was now not many available seats. Mostly in everywhere was only one seat empty. Soon Serena saw one table where was enough of seats available but there was people sitting. Men and little girl. "Hello, may I sit in this table with my sister?" she then asked from him at first before she sat down with her sister.
Hazel Parker

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:03 pm

"What are you going to get Anali?"

"Crissant!"

"Croissant, Anali."

"Oh. Croi-issant!"

Jake laughed softly at the sound of his daughter trying to pronounce the word correctly. Anali giggled at her father's laughter and she smiled happily at him. The little girl was always happy and her happiness was contagious. Whenever he was around her, Jake was always happy nothing brought his mood down.

The twenty year old looked up from the menu in his hands when he heard a voice talking near him. Anali looked up too. "Oh sure. Have a seat." he said, motioning to the two seat across form him and Anali. He looked the girl who stood in front of him over, she looked familiar.

"Oh, Serena?" He finally remembered who she was. He doubted she remembered who he was though. "Remember me? Jake. Jake Collins? I graduated with you from Hogwarts." he told her. Anali tilted her head to the side and looked at the younger girl that was with Serena.

"Hi!" the three year old called out happily to the other young girl.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Parker Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:54 pm

"Thank you," Serena said and did sat down, Marissa did sat down too. Some how that man was little familar to Serra too. When he said her name then she was totally sure that they know eachother but she couldn't remember how at first again. "Oh you," she said when he said that his name is Jake Collins.

"You have kid already?" she then asked from him. " Oh she is my little sister Marissa. She is two," Serena then introduced her sister with smile.

"Hi," said two years old girl back then with smile.
Hazel Parker

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top