I'm back now for real - so need threads - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm back now for real - so need threads - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm back now for real - so need threads

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm back now for real - so need threads - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm back now for real - so need threads

Post by Emily Night Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:39 pm

It's okay but for some reason i cant post there right now. No idea why.

Addie - What about our threads?

Anyway does anyone else wanna have thread?
Emily Night
Emily Night

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

I'm back now for real - so need threads - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm back now for real - so need threads

Post by Cecilie Montez Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:53 pm

Addie - Who will do that Tiffany and Adriennes thread at the end me or you.
And about Garth - Serena and him my have know eachothers already in Hogwarts. They have actually two and half year difference. But yeah they were in different houses. After graduating Ser didn't talk with her friends a whilr she was jsut busy with her own life and with her baby sister. She didn't have very much time to social with others. They may have been friends in school but after that not any more. They should meet up somewhere accidently and try to be friends or so again. It's only plot way what comes in my mind.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Cruz Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:33 am

I need something for Noelle now. She just graduated.

Oh and people who habe threads with me should answer to them.
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:53 am

I have just answered. Maybe Noelle could become a quidditch player? Or perhaps a dragon tamer?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Cruz Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:45 am

Oh... I Answer then when my headache is gone.

She is not intrested about qudditch... So no. Dragon tamer - what she should do exactly then.
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:52 pm

She would just research dragons, care for them, make sure Muggles don't come into contact I think? Maybe if there was an incident that involved a wild dragon the ministry might call for her expertise? I think!
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:01 pm

Oh that sounds like interesting job actually. Very Happy She can do it I suppose.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:13 pm

First post updated by years and stuff. Some apps still not updated. Soon will do it too.
I need threads to Clara, Tiffany and Noelle. They don't have yet no threads.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:20 pm

Clara and Tiffany could somewhere for vacations in other country if needed.
But yeah Noelle is afraid of planes... and also flaying with them is even more scared. So I guess it's time to get over from this fear.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top