Round Two (It would be nice to have some replies this time <.<)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Round Two (It would be nice to have some replies this time <.<) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Round Two (It would be nice to have some replies this time <.<)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Round Two (It would be nice to have some replies this time <.<) Empty Round Two (It would be nice to have some replies this time <.<)

Post by Kyria Lyris Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:01 pm

Code:
[b]How Many Characters You Want:[/b] 2-3
[b]What characters you want:[/b] Not really picky about this
[b]Level of RP:[/b] 2+ paragraphs
[b]What you want to RP about:[/b] End of school or summer plots, developmental or adventurous one of the two or both
[b]Location:[/b] Hogsmeade/Hogwarts/Diagon Alley
Kyria Lyris
Kyria Lyris
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Round Two (It would be nice to have some replies this time <.<) Empty Re: Round Two (It would be nice to have some replies this time <.<)

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:07 pm

I have only got a couple of students I think now.

I have a Gryffindor sixth year, Melissa Finnigan.
A Ravenclaw sixth year, Cerelia Avery
&
A Slytherin sixth year, Cordella Quinn
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Round Two (It would be nice to have some replies this time <.<) Empty Re: Round Two (It would be nice to have some replies this time <.<)

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:52 am

I have lots of students you can choose from cx

Ciara Peakes - First year Ravenclaw
Hitame Higurashi - Fourth year Gryffindor
Dylan Davies- Fifth year Ravenclaw
Damitrius d'Eath - Sixth year Gryffindor
Kaiden Poliakoff - Sixth year Slytherin

I think that's it right now :3
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyria Lyris Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Hi guys thanks! ^.^

@Eli: So far I think I would very much enjoy an rp with Melissa and Cordella. They sound like fun people to be around ^.^ I'm ok with rpig with either one and I think this would give Kyria a chance to be adventurous as well.

@Kimberly: I also think it would be nice to rp with Dylan and Ciara. I'm ok with either one as well ^.^ an would be a good way to get Kyria friends.

The way I see it we could do maybe two trio threads but with one of each of your characters I just picked. I feel more inclined to rp at Hogsmeade but if you two have any other ideas about the rps I'd be more than happy to hear and whoever you two decide to rp with will be fine by me too ^.^. I can resly see the theeads being both adventurous and developmental so maybe they can meet and prank or just get to know each other. Either way something interestin is bound to happen ^.^. Please let me know what your thoughts are one this!
Kyria Lyris
Kyria Lyris
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:20 pm

What do you want in terms of adventure? Smile

Gosh, what a funny question. Haha!
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyria Lyris Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:38 pm

XD i mean like exploring, pulling pranks, nearly fetting in trouble stuff like that. Does that help? :3
Kyria Lyris
Kyria Lyris
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Yep! But anything in mind like, I dunno, exploring pyramids or something? Fighting and getting burnt by dragons... Haha. Anything in mind or can I just go all out? Razz
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyria Lyris Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:15 pm

Hmm I think the dragons would be cool like maybe they are loose and flying around Hogsmeade or somethig xD or maybe that could work for the forbidden forest though I'm not too sure if you can still start threads at Hogwarts. I like the dragons idea other than that I'm ok with you going all out too xD. I'm really open for it and usually I often wing my rps. I get ideas sometimes in the middle of them unless I'm not having minor writer's block then I know exactly what to do before the thread xD. So does it sound good?
Kyria Lyris
Kyria Lyris
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:59 pm

Ohohoh! Our characters should totally go to Egypt and explore the pyramids cx that'd be awesomeee
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyria Lyris Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:37 pm

O.O that does sound awesome!

NEW IDEA!!:

@Eli: how about we go fighting dragons? :3

@Ryo: and we can go to Egypt! That sounds like fun xD.

Could you two start the threads please?
Kyria Lyris
Kyria Lyris
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum