Graduation--Class of 2026 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Graduation--Class of 2026 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Graduation--Class of 2026

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Graduation--Class of 2026 - Page 2 Empty Re: Graduation--Class of 2026

Post by Christopher Moore Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:54 pm

Chris was eager to stir something up at Hogwarts for next year. He was sick of all the talk about the Dark Followers and Potters Army. Everyone in this world is constantly living in the past and not moving forward it's been years since the Dark Lord was killed by the famous Harry Potter. He never really understood what made that bloke so famous to begin with, he wasn't exactly the most attractive guy in history neither was Hermione Granger or that Ron Weasley guy. They still became famous and they still happened to start a generation of followers even though they are gone. He understands the turmoil that is happening in their world, but why live in such ugly despair?

His group was more sophisticated and far more selective than the others. Which made their group far better and make more sense in the world. Something has to change for next year and Ari by his side something can happen. Summer was upon them and it's time to gather some people to over turn the Dark Followers and Potters Army. In sense make Hogwarts a more live able place for everyone. In which aristocrats and popularity rule.

"I'm glad I don't live in the dungeons, not to sound rude at all, but I feel like all the creatures live down there with you guys" he looked at Ari and lowered his voice, "we need to plan for next year and take charge in over throwing the Dark Followers and Potters Army" he was trying to think of the right words, "I mean those groups accept anyone who is interested, because they need the followers. We on the other hand should make a group more selective and choose people who are.... well more like us to rule Hogwarts next year" still lowering his voice so that nobody else can hear, "and I think that we are the perfect people to start this new secret classified group" not really sure what to call it yet, but in due time they will have a name.
Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Mason Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:08 pm

Arabella listened to Chris, intrigued by what he had planned, choosing to ignore his comment about the dungeon. She liked the sound of it. She never joined this 'Potter's Army' or 'Dark Followers' nonsense. They never seemed to do anything, plus as Chris said, anyone could join because they were desperate. People like her and Chris, they should be at the top of the social chain. Anything they were a part of would be exclusive, only open to the best.

"We definitely need a plan. You are right about them being so desperate. We could rule Hogwarts. We should have some secret group, that only we know about. But that everyone is dying to be a part of, even though they know nothing about it." Arabella continued, inspired by this new idea.

"We would need a name though. Something great. Something powerful, strong yet beautiful." she carried on whispering, trying to come up with a name. Though she thought that a name that good wouldn't happen in a few seconds. It needed thought, great things didn't just happen easily.

Arabella sat back for a moment. Her and Chris, ruling Hogwarts. Out of everyone in the year, Chris definitely would be the kind of person she would like to run a secret society with. He was good looking, classy, plus him being more hard working and smart would be a benefit, considering her own lack of work ethic. This plan could definitely work, she thought. It would take a bit of planning over the summer. They would also need to decide who to invite in. Then, they would rule the school. They would host the best social gatherings and be the popular ones. Arabella was very happy with this idea, very happy indeed.
Arabella Mason
Arabella Mason
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Moore Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:37 pm

He was pleased that they were both on the same page on forming an alliance. Hogwarts needed them to class it up. They weren't just children anymore once they leave Hogwarts after graduation they are going to need the connections. Which this group will hopefully fulfill those needs.

"The people we should be looking for have to be attractive, rich, proper, have some sort of skill or personality that will benefit us and everyone in the long run, and for our benefit easy to manipulate" he had a gleam in his eye as he said the last few words. It wasn't that Chris was evil, but in his world power was everything and if you aren't at the top then you might as well not exist. Power is evil only when you use it for evil and that's where the Dark Lord failed. He only used his power for evil, but they were more of a neutral powered group.

"We are helping people in the sense, they need us as much as we need them to help implement our plan" Chris said, "I agree that we need a strong name that stands out. People should want to be us and to be us they will need to prove themselves. How about the Glass Socialites. It sounds weird at first. But the meaning behind it is that people see us but can't touch us unless they are on the other side. Glass is beautiful in all forms it protects us." He liked the idea, but was worried that it didn't really have a flow or a ring to it. It had a good meaning over all on what kind of group they wanted to create.
Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Mason Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Arabella listened to Chris, glad they were on the same page. Attractive, rich and proper were qualities that she definitely agreed on. Plus different skills and personalities to benefit them. Like Chris was clever, which would help.

"Attractive, rich, proper. Definite musts. We probably need a fair amount of loyalty too. I know it will be the best society so everyone will want to join, but I'd like them to be loyal as well." Arabella suggested to Chris, her voice still low. "Easy to manipulate, interesting. We definitely don't want those hard to manipulate. Then again, some of the more powerful/influential students, especially in upper years, may be harder to manipulate. Though I can probably handle most of the guys." she said, knowing she could charm most guys into doing her bidding.

"We are helping to structure the social ladder, the way it should be." she agreed, though wasn't quite sure on the name. It didn't have a ring to it so much, though there was a good idea behind it.

"I get the glass part, but socialites seems too...well, anyone can be a socialite. Even poor, stupid dressing-down idiots can be social. Or at least try to be." she added, not wanting to be associated with anything common in any shape or form. "We'll think of something. Good names don't just come out of thin air."

Arabella noticed that more and more students were beginning to arrive, hoping that none would sit by them. Unless a rich and attractive male student happen to come by, in which case they would be perfectly welcome. Arabella got a bit too distracted by guys sometimes, well, a lot of the time.

"Lets go discuss this elsewhere. I keep thinking someone will overhear us." Arabella suggested. "We can go anywhere else, since most people will be in here." she added. She then got up to leave, walking gracefully towards the large wooden doors, indicating for Chris to follow her out back into the entrance hall.
Arabella Mason
Arabella Mason
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:30 am

Robert watched some of the students who wanted to graduate assemble, with their friends and families closeby. He also saw the typical gathering of younger students who came, presumably, to socialize. He decided to delay it no longer.

He stepped up to the podium.

"Good morning," he said. "I am Robert Lupin, Minister of Magic, and I have been asked to act as Master of Ceremonies this morning due to the leave of absence taken by the Headmaster. Just a brief housekeeping note before we get started, if you please, there is a reception being offered by the cooperation of the school and the ministry for the graduates and their guests in the castle garden. Feel free, when the ceremony is finished, to adjourn there for the buffet table and the live music. We would love to have you as our honored guests.

"And so, on to graduation. It is not easy for a young witch or wizard to board the train for the first time and set off for an entirely new life, and to open one's eyes, perhaps for the first time to abilities and skills that are beyond, sometimes, a student's wildest dreams. However, here we are today to celebrate the successes of brilliant young men and women who are ready to enter wizarding society as adults. And as I look across the faces of their parents, it seems to them like it was just yesterday that they were guiding them to the 9 3/4 platform at Kings Cross Station. From where I stand, I see some of the finest young minds our world has to offer, and, to you, graduates, we wish you only the very best in your endeavors in the years to come.

"If you would, please, assemble yourselves in alphabetical order by your last names for the reading of the list of names of students who will be receiving diplomas today. After you have received your diploma, if you would assemble one last time under your respective house flag from those four that are standing behind me. When you are assembled, we shall begin."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:42 am

Today was finally the day Nick would graduate. After seven years it was finally time. He had woken up late, on one of the most important days of his life. He quickly rushed down to the Great Hall and found himself just right on time for the important stuff. He looked around at the other members of his graduating class, the only other Gryffindor being Hallie Cooper. Nick slowly walked up and stood where he was supposed to be. He didn't know why he looked for someone there to support him. The only person that would've showed up, would have been Sarah.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:14 pm

Hallie thanked Maura and agreed to catch up with her later. She really would miss Maura, she had been one of her best friends since she the third year, or there about, Hallie can't quiet recall how they even became friends they just... clicked. The Gryffindor could always rely on Hallie for a catch up, an adventure or even someone to rant with about teachers and school work. Although they wouldn't see each other much next year Hallie knew she'd be writing to Maura, it'd fun. She'd get to tell Maura all about her adventures outside of Hogwarts with the aurors (fingers crossed) and she could hear all the Hogwarts gossip.

The Minister of Magic made his way to the podium. Turning her head towards him she subconsciously straightened her hat. The man would hopefully be her new boss if she secured the grades to enter the ministry of magic. She'd have to wait until mid August before she got the results for her NEWT's. 

At the announcement that they needed to line up in order to get their 'diploma' the girl rolled her eyes. This was the boring bit, she had to stand up to accept a scroll that said her name, house and that she graduated in the class of 2026. Oh well, at least she was near the start of the alphabet so could sit down for the most of it. Gosh, she'd hate to be called Hallie Waters and have to stand up for almost the entire ceremony. 

Glancing over the hall Hallie spotted her Mum, who gave her a friendly wave. If only her father and brother were to wave at her too...
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:23 am

Henrietta Finch, Hogwarts' beloved American transfer student, was not at graduation with the rest of her lovely peers. She had waited too long and was now getting down to some overdue business. In her bag, she had all the supplies she needed to cause the chaos she had too long put off. The school had been begging for it ever since Brian's party.

Henri's reputation had almost made a nose dive. Fortunately, the school had turned on Erika, but Henri had been shaken. She had felt too vulnerable, no matter how briefly. She needed to send a message to the school, and fast.

And the Herbology greenhouses had been tempting her for far too long.
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:07 am

Christ, was this almost over yet? Jack had other things to attend to. The graduate groaned as he listened with one ear to what the Minister had to say. The Hogwarts graduate was never one for formalities. He closed his eyes and thought quickly as to where he would go. K was closer to the middle of the alphabet, so he decided he may as well just head there, and work his way through the names, until he got where he needed to be.

Jack Kubin had definitely changed throughout the course of the year. He had blown off quite a bit of his classes, honestly only coming during test days, and making his grades as to just barely passing level. Yet he spent quite a bit of time reading. What interested him was a mix of muggle and wizard things. He repeatedly asked his mother to send him books to read and annotate while at Hogwarts. He had also gotten quite a bit quieter, fortunately for everyone else.

Jack began his way through the onslaught of stumbling and confused Seventh Years, his irritation with everything ringing in his ears, and displayed in his face. He just wanted to get everything over with today. He had felt resentment, because no one was here to watch him accomplish something of importance for once. His father, who was the wizard in the family, had died so many years ago, and his mom wasn't allowed into the school, so Jack was stuck by himself, as everyone else was congratulated by their guardians and parents. Without his mom, Jack just felt alone. The child inside of him wept for acknowledgement, although Jack would never shed a single tear in public. He wasn't like that. He wasn't that kind of guy. Silently, he made his way through the crowd, not really saying anything.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:16 pm

Spoiler:
"Sorry Mars, I didn't mean to do that. It's just... Sayuri isn't here and although I know she's always late for these things, she should've been here by now. The ceremony's started already." Ryo couldn't help but be worried about the sister that seemingly hated him now - with reason. He bit his lip, hoping Sayuri actually appeared for this. It was an important step for her as well as for him.

He saw his aunt and uncle come in just as the Minister started talking and asked that the graduating students assemble themselves in alphabetical order and he sighed. "Mars, can you ask my aunt and uncle if they've heard anything from Sayuri?" he asked her. Then it occurred to him that she's never seen his family so she wouldn't know who they are. "They're the two people that just came in. My aunt's in a dark blue dress with a pearl necklace on. My uncle's wearing a normal suit, so just look for my aunt..." 

Leave it to her to wear such extravagant things and make his family's rising wealth known. "Please. I need to know if she's okay." Ryo kissed Maura quickly on the forehead and headed off toward the other Seventh Years and tried to find his place. He really hoped that once everyone was placed correctly, his sister would be standing next to him.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top