Marriage is Murder - Page 100
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 100 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 100 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 100 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:42 am

"You know," Angus said. "I don't think we should. I think we ought to wait on Lee. I say we let him work that out. He surely is thinking of that. I think we should do what we do best. Protect the family. Protect the estate. Take care of the ones we love. If we do anything different, we let Robert and Khaat down and it all becomes worthless."

He knew Steven was angry, but chewing out someone else who was on their side and willing to die for them wasn't helpful. Angus went over to the door and opened it.

"Steven!" Angus called. "Come back in, please." He looked at Cassidy. "Do your best to talk to him, would you? He needs to focus and not take out his anger on someone else."

In Kensington, Lee had carefully checked Abbey to be sure she was alright. Then he called one of his operatives with a list of odd requests. A few "pieces of mission gear" he had called it. He had asked for a change of little girl's clothes and pajamas in size 3 or 4. He asked for bubble bath, a hair brush, a toothbrush with child's toothpaste, a stuffed toy, some storybooks, and several other things for Abbey's use.

The contact on the other end of the phone had given Lee just dead silence for a few moments.

"Did I stutter, or did you go brain dead?" Lee asked bluntly.

"Uh...neither, Sir. I'll have it, Sir," the voice said. "Do I have any liberties with this?"

"Yes, as long as its pink or as long as its berry flavored, certainly," Lee said.

"Understood, Sir," the voice had an amused tone to it. Lee hung up the phone. Abbey was now sniffling softly into his pullover, her face hidden into the soft gray yarn. For now, all she wanted was to be held, cuddled, protected. And that much, he could do.

-------

https://www.pottersarmy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=17495
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22686
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 100 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100

View previous topic View next topic Back to top