Savannah's house - Page 23
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Savannah's house - Page 23 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Savannah's house

Page 23 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Savannah's house - Page 23 Empty Re: Savannah's house

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:50 am

Andrian turned around and walked to the kitchen, "Do you want a drink of wine or something" he asked her locking himself where he stood staring at her while everything behind her blurred and the clearest thing he saw was Roxanne
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:23 am

"Um, I think I'll have a coke or water I can't drink wine I'm not of age!"said Roxanne smiling and laughing. As she looked at Andrian she smiled as she sat down on the stool and waited for her drink.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:26 am

Andrian brought back a cup of firewhiskey and coke for him and Roxanne, "Here you go honey," as he handed her the coke and then looked to the others, "Anyone else want a drink?" he asked them before he dranked his.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:37 am

"Thanks Andrian."said Roxanne as she looked around the house as Andrian asked that question. "Last chance to get a drink before me and Andrian sit down, speak now or forever hold your peace!"said Roxanne as no one spoke or said 'I want a drink.' As she looked at Andrian she shrugged and smiled and winked at him. "Ok, I guess we'll put them up until someone wants a drink."said Roxanne.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:41 am

Andrian played with his lips as his heart fluttered when she winked, "Alright then" he shrugged and winked back at her sitting down closer to her with his firewhiskey in his hand then started sipping some down his throat causing a burning sensation there .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:52 am

"You know, even though I'm not at age that firewhiskey sure does look good to drink."said Roxanne as she looked at the drink Andrian was holding. Roxanne laughed. "Yeah I know what you thinking, what is a fifteen year old girl drinking firewhiskey like some bad girl for?" Roxanne said in a teasing voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:00 am

Andrian growled as he remembered something, "No, back off. I have a girlfriend i shouldn't be doing this" with a blur he was at the other side of the room breathing in deeply looking at them and cringed his forehead, "Im sorry" he turned around and apparated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:15 am

Roxanne looked at him confused as she saw him apperate. "Ok, that was weird!"said Roxanne as she looked at the others who looked at her confused. Shrugging Roxanne continued drinking her coke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:19 pm

Sophia looked confused as Andrian left but remained t herself as she started playing with Alexia who was having a tea party with her tea set.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:35 pm

As Mariana finished helping Noel with her homework she placed Noel in chair wanting to play tea pary with Alexia and Soph.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top