Halloween Party - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Halloween Party - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Halloween Party

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halloween Party - Page 12 Empty Re: Halloween Party

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:14 am

He turned around realizing that she was right they had just passed the merry-go-round then walked over to it paying for their ticket "I'll stand" he told the girls as there were only two seat left
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:15 am

Nikki sighed as she hoped Roran would take the seat next to her. "Oh well" Nikki thought quietly.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:16 am

Jess chuckled and walked about the carnival smiling at all the people. "Hullo Mari," He shouted as he neared her.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:19 am

Nikki heard someone shout and she looked up to see it was Jess. "I'd give someone a million dollars to take back all the bad things I did to Roran" Nikki thought.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:31 am

The ride began to start now causing him to cling onto the pole where Sophia was sitting, "Not exactly my idea of fun" he reminded the girls who might have thought this to be boring but to him he thought to be romantic if it was with a girl he liked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:38 am

Nikki whom was bored with the ride. "Much funner when I was a kid or if I had someone to share it with" Nikki muttered. "Might go to the Haunted House after this..or maybe...I don't know" Nikki mumbled.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:39 am

Roran looked over his shoulder at the voice who he thought to be mumbling alot, "You okay?" he asked Nikki smiling at her while he slowly walked his way up to her trying not to slip of the ride as he was moving
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:42 am

"I'm.." Nikki said almost admitting something to him. "I'm fine..just...fine" Nikki smiled with her heart pounding hard in her chest. "Where are you going after this?" Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:45 am

He smiled back then laughed maniacly infront of her trying to use the joker way of laughing to scare her, "Did i scare you?" he asked after waiting a minute to see her reaction to the way he laughed at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:23 am

"N-no!" Nikki said trying to be brave. "I was just...pretending" Nikki lied. The merry-go-round was going to go around once more before they all had to get off.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top