New Faction Leaders!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Faction Leaders! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Faction Leaders!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Faction Leaders! Empty New Faction Leaders!

Post by Jess Potter Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:40 am

Hey everyone.

First I'd like to thank everyone for the massive response I've had in regards to leading the various factions. You both renewed my faith in the site, and ruined my day when I had to make the decisions - kudos to you all Wink

Which brings me to my next point.

Obviously some people are going to be left out here. I've tried my best to cater for everyone who's applied for various positions, and I think that I've come up with a good mix of people, from all walks of PA, rather than the usual group that I have, in the past, turned to. Some people on this list I'm curious to see in a leadership position, and I would encourage all successful applicants to look at themselves and see how they can best fill the position. Poor grammar/spelling doesn't look as good when coming from a senior rank, so everyone should be careful of that. Metagaming, and godmoding are tempting as all hell when someone wont reply to the meetings in the way you want them to, but of course the urge must be kept in check. But rest assured. If I didn't think you were capable of filling the job, I wouldn't have picked you.

And so, without further ado, I'll let you know who got what.

Death Eaters
Lorcan D'Eath (Khaat) is going to retain the position on a purely technical level. Plans are already underway for Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt to take the reigns, they've just decided to play out the power transfer IC, rather than have me pull the strings administratively. So, congratulations to Katrina on the new position (for she was the successful applicant) and best of luck to her. It's nice to see a newer member stepping up Smile

Order of the Phoenix
Jackles is stepping up after her years in the Order to take the top job there. I chose Jack because when she applied she sent me a chunk of plans that she had in place for if she became leader. They're good, believe me. It's also a proven move, as she used to head PA with considerable success.

Dark Followers
Cecilia's character Oliver Krum will be stepping up as the leader of the Dark Followers. I believe this will be the first senior position Cecilia's had after many a year on the site. Congratulations to her, it's a big move. In order to help her (if it's needed) I've also appointed Hitame's character Damitrius D'Eath as vice-leader of the Dark Followers, as I know from firsthand experience how good it can be to have a second voice to plan the faction's goings on. Congratulations to you both.

Potter's Army
Amelia Macmillan will be taking over PA's leadership in, again, what I think will be her first leadership role? Forgive me if I'm wrong, you all know how unobservant I can be Wink
Anyway, not a new member, but one of the newer ones, congratulations to Jas on her new position. As with the Dark Followers I've also decided to appoint a 2IC, because it's a good idea for new leaders to share the load a little amongst themselves, and so one of our older members, Nick Potter, will be taking up a deputy leader position within PA. Congratulations to you both.

Rebels
I'm not entirely savvy with the plot's progress right now, but this choice in leadership makes a lot of sense to me, based on the topics and plotting I have seen go into backing it. It's my pleasure to announce Albus Potter will be taking the reigns of the rebel movement. More firsts for him, I believe, but I can assure you all that there's sooo much planning going on up there, that it should turn out great fun.

And that's it. Thanks to everyone who applied, and I'll be updating the groups very shortly. I appreciate everyone's cooperation in following the planning and leadership of the new heads. Best of luck to all of them, sorry to those who missed out (truly Sad ) and I hope that you all enjoy playing in (hopefully) newly active factions!

Best wishes to all,
Jess.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

New Faction Leaders! Empty Re: New Faction Leaders!

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:51 am

Alright guys. Let's get this started!

And thank you Jess, I won't let you down. =)
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:57 am

*Cocks shotgun* Better not.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:02 am

I accept deputy leader for Nick!

*Takes Jess's shotgun* Violence is not the awnser!
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:58 am

Yay for oil.... And everyone else!
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus S Potter Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:09 am

Oh yeah.........this is going to be so much fun Very Happy

Thanks Jess, will do my best Smile And a shout-out to Jackles and Kat-Car.......I think our plot just got deeper Very Happy
Albus S Potter
Albus S Potter
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 454
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:10 am

Guys - PREPARE. XD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:15 am

Great job everyone! It looks like we've got a ton of awesome people here, I can't wait to see how it all falls into place!

Albus & Jack: Did we seriously land top positions in 3 different warring factions? Well then, this is sure to be interesting. *insert impressive evil laugh here*

Thanks Jess & Admins (:
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:30 am

I run the Daily Prophet with Susan, thought I've neglected it for a few months. There isn't enough going on to create an article.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:51 am

Get ready for the Amelia/Nick takeover!
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum