Princess Brawls - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Princess Brawls - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Princess Brawls

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Princess Brawls - Page 2 Empty Re: Princess Brawls

Post by Audrey Montague Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:29 am

Audrey smiled mischiviously. "Oh, have some faith in me, Penny. I won't disgrace your good name." She said, with a wink. When the last of the parents had finally filtered out, She called over a house elf and began transforming the room. The previously overlit room became less harsh, and the drinks filling the tea table became more so. Butterbeer and firewhiskey, along with a few muggle alcoholic drinks, topped the newly adorned table, along with several viles of versiarum, just in case. Audrey figured any "special requests" could be taken up with Audrey directly.

Silencing charms protected the room from unneeded ears. The bunkbeds shifted to become larger and more grand, and the quite was replaced by a large sound system, next to a large TV. Another table appeared, covered in sweets and snacks of all kinds, prepared for a herd of teenagers, and not just the dainty pureblood girls that were here.

"See? I'm being good. Nothing to crazy. Just the slumber party musts." She said with a smile. She kept most of her tricks locked away for a party party, but she just meant to enhance the night a bit. "Unless of course, you want me to go all out." She said, laughing and smiling jokingly. She knew she'd receive a no, but it was always worth a shot.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Empath, Legilimens in training

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Barbary Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:00 am

Penny knew she should not worry about Audrey, that the girl was prudent enough as a friend of hers to know what was and was not appropriate. Besides, the parents were leaving, and the girls were surely not going to rat her out for letting them have the fun the adults were so opposed to them having.

Still, the matter was incredibly delicate to her. She let out a little sigh and said, "Yes, I trust you." She stepped back and allowed Audrey to make the changes, nervously tapping her finger nails together. When Audrey asked for her approval, Penny looked about and sighed. A grudging smile formed on her face. "It's perfect, Audrey."
Cosmo Barbary
Cosmo Barbary
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:24 am

Audrey smiled. "If you want anything changed, just let me know." She added, but she looked around with approval. Fun was provided, but not to any crazy extent that would have Penny going nuts.

Audrey walked over to the new bar and mixed herself a drink, sure that she'd need it with this many pureblood girls in the same room. "Would you like something, Penny?" She asked smiling. Penny rarely touched alcohol, as Audrey well knew. "It's okay to loosen up everyonce in a while, you know. Especially here. It's a slumber party, have some fun." She said, with a light smile.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Barbary Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:29 am

Penny wobbled her head at Audrey's words, still trying to reconcile her own anxiety with some sort of rational thought. At Audrey's question, she shook her head, assuring her friend she did not need to be taken care of. She let out a long sigh at that thought - she did not need to be taken care of. According to pureblood politics, she did, but tonight she was not being forced to think about that. They wanted the girls to bond. It was better to enjoy it before they were all fighting over the same men.

She let out a long sigh and turned to Audrey, smiling. "I think I'm good. I'm going to go talk to Gisele and Cerelia. Come on - let's get to the socializing part." She smiled, grabbed her friend's hand, and led her way to the Ravenclaws.

She arrived and released Audrey, smiling between the girls with a charming, perfect-hostess face. And then, something went terribly wrong in her brain and she blurted "I think this whole idea is really terrible so can we just party and have fun?"

Her brain processed what had happened and her eyes widened with horror. She clapped her hands over her mouth as her face immediately turned fifty shades of grey red. She loosened her grip and mumbled at a furious pace, "I'm so sorry, I don't know why I said that."

Last edited by Penelope Macnair on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Cosmo Barbary
Cosmo Barbary
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Orla Hughes Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Most certainly there were things to talk about. Venice had been incredibly interesting and it had left Cerelia with this bundle of feelings rumbling around in her stomach that she couldn’t for the life of her iron out, leaving her feeling dizzied and confused but utterly breathless when she considered the bizarre events that took place. Nevertheless she was brown of skin, warmed by the sunshine of the Mediterranean and her smile seemed brighter, more carefree. Certainly she felt carefree. The unpleasant British weather had yet to set back into her bones and she had so far avoided any awkward discussions with her father that would truly begin arguments and so it was clear as day that Cerelia was fair in mood, buoyant in fact, and feeling sociable despite her usual social misgivings.

Seeing Gisele reassured her immensely. Feeling sociable or not, Cerelia wasn’t particularly confident about nigh strangers and even her host was welcome to such a title. Cerelia wished for a moment that she was as flirtatious with her language as Gisele and as easily likable as Katarina. There was a reason why she was sniffed at by most and given the scornful nickname of ‘Ice Princess’ – surely, she was cold and up herself. That said, those who deigned to give her such a moniker knew little of her. She was neither icy nor pretentious though she had her times. She was just shy, that was all. Truly, all she wanted was to understand people and have them understand her, to love her; for there was nothing but to be loved and to love in life. That was why it was nice to see Gisele; someone Cerelia loved deeply.

“Gosh, yes. I wish you could have come with me, Gis. We would have had so much fun! I got you something from the market too. Aug- uh. Mr. Rookwood and I surveyed it one Friday afternoon and it was glorious. It’s not much, I grant you but it’s ever so pretty and I thought it’d be nice on your bedside table. I’ll get it out in a minute. I haven’t missed too much have I? How’re you, anyrate? I’ve missed you.” Cerelia grinned impishly and opened up her bag, beginning to rifle through it in search of Gisele’s gift.

“Oh, well. No, I’ve been home a couple of days, just getting used to the time zone and the food that just tastes of magic – yuck! House Elves cheat so much with their meals.” Cerelia tsked but brightened as her hand came to the shells she’d bought that she’d wrapped in soft tissue paper. She held them out for Gisele to take as she straightened herself back up again. “I promised it wasn’t much but they’re just so pretty and there are little pearls inside them and oh, I just had to get them for you. I left Kat’s gift with her father. I figured he’d be quicker to give it to her as I wouldn’t see her until now. I did catch a glimpse of her when we got back but I had to Floo back home so quickly...I didn’t really have time to gather myself – or get a cup of tea!”

Cerelia laughed despite herself and looked up as the lights changed in the room. She jumped, startled as the bed moved, and grinned as things began to appear about the room by the wand of Audrey Montague. Cerelia smiled as Penny drew over to them with Audrey in tow and brushed a hand through the front of her blonde curls before sitting down delicately upon her bunk. Cerelia’s eyebrows rose at Penny’s words and she laughed again, shaking her head.

“It’s fine, Penny.” She assured easily. “Gis and I know what you mean. These things are a farce usually. It’s best to try and make it as fun as possible!”
Orla Hughes
Orla Hughes
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:25 am

Audrey let herself be pulled along by her friend, who kept up her prim and proper hostess smile well, as always, as they went to greet the Ravenclaw girls sitting to one side of the remodeled room. They seemed to be enjoying their conversation, and Audrey sipped at her drink absentmindedly when Penny's introduction caught her very off guard.

A jumble of words fell from her friend's lips that ended up saying, "I think this whole idea is really terrible so can we just party and have fun?" which probably came to be the most uncharacteristic thing Penny could've done at the time, so of course, Audrey loved it. She let a huge smile spread on her face and couldn't help but laugh at Penny's utter shock, though Cerelia took it with grace. Audrey lifted her glass towards them, agreeing, and laughed optimistically towards her friend, who was still dumbfounded at herself. "I couldn't agree more. Best to make the most of nights like these, yes?"
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum