Testing a new broom - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Testing a new broom - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Testing a new broom

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Testing a new broom - Page 3 Empty Re: Testing a new broom

Post by Nick Potter Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:52 pm

Nick could tell that the guy was the man Cecilia was supposed marry a long time ago. His name was Raphael Montague. Multiple questions and emotions entered Nick's head. Things like 'why was he here' and 'what did he mean by it was cleared'. "I'm sorry Raphael but she found somebody else" Nick told him, implying it was Nick who she found. But inside Nick was scared that she would be forced to marry Raphael.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphel Montague Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Raphel just had a calm expression on his face, looking at the both of them. He started to think about her words. He disliked them, and decided to voice his own opinions now. " Well I wanted you now. I didn't care for that arranged marriage but now I can get to know you more "

His eyes narrowed at Nick, saying something that bugged him. He didn't like that sound of that, he felt like pulling his wand and Cursing him to the point of no return. But at the moment he would just hear them out and then do his work, if things don't go his way. " I don't see anyone else. So don't get in my way before you regret it "
Raphel Montague
Raphel Montague

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:06 pm

Cecilia placed her hand on Nicks shoulder and looked at him with a calm yet confused look. She saw the grim smirk on Raphel's face and would not be fooled but what he said and what he was thinking of Nick, but on the other hand she wasn't sure about what he had said about the marriage they had almost been forced into. "Why must you always seem to want and defy your parents?" She asked narrowing her eyes at him. "They wanted you to love me and you refused, now they don't want you to and you insist." she shook her head and chuckled, "Your not even sure of what you want!' she giggled.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:26 pm

Things were starting to get out of hand. "Everybody just needs to calm down" He said. "Raphael I will not fight you. I don't agree with violence and I certainly will not fight you. If you must try to hex me then go ahead but not in front of Cecilia" he told him. Nick was a pretty peaceful person. He didn't like violence because of the fact that he saw a lot of violence in his lifetime. It was nothing but hate, anger, and rage.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphel Montague Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:41 am

Raphel looked at her, she was just acting insane now. But he just frowned at her, not smirking at all. He never did, while thinking of a good response for her. He was defying his parents but it was because he wanted her for himself. He wanted for her to love him, real love and not that fake crap that he got from snobby women. " I never refused Cecilia. We just never got to know each other "

He narrowed his eyes at her laughing. " Don't you laugh at me. I am being Serious, and I know what I want! " Nick was just a headache, he was being a pansy and he disliked him right now. But he wouldn't do anything rash, until a little more talking was heard. " Shut it, this doesn't involve you at all. Why don't you leave "

Raphel Montague
Raphel Montague

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:52 am

Backing away from both of them, Cecelia's eyes were closed and she shook her head not completely sure what was going on. She backed up against the wall of the stadium sliding to the ground. Her hands went up to her face her fingers gently massaging her temples. She needed to get away but found herself unable to get back up. She had spent almost an hour or two outside which could not be good for her in the condition she was in. Hating to admit it cecilia looked up at the two boys who were a few feet away. "Can you two stop fighting and help me up?" She asked quietly, "its time i go back to the castle."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:12 am

Nick ignored Raphael and walked over to Cecilia. He picked her up and cradled her in his arms. "Would you like me to carry you or would you like to walk" he asked looking down at her in a way as if she was a small child. He could see that she was starting to get stressed out and his actions with Raphael were not helping. "He would not be good for you" he whispered down to her.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:26 am

"Thank you," Cecilia whispered kissing nick on the cheek after he picked her up. "But I can walk." he whispered something about Raphel and she chose to ignore his comment for the time being. "I think I'll go by myself." She said, "I need the quiet." she blinked up at Nick hoping at least he would understand or try to. What Raphel had said earlier was somewhat true they had not really known each other and she sighed. She needed to think. "I'll see you?" she asked directing her question at both though only looked up at nick.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:36 am

Nick nodded his head and said "yes" then watched her walk away. She would probably need time to think things over. He slowly turned to Raphael. "Are we done here" he asked. An eerie feeling swept over Nick that told him they weren't. "If not then do it now" he told him, implying that he could hit him with a spell if he wanted too. "But I think in the better interest of Cecilia we should leave her alone and let her think about her feelings" he finally said before looking up at the setting sun.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphel Montague Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:04 am

Raphel just walked past to leave the pitch, he didn't want to ride his broom anymore. He was working his own way, what he really was doing was following Cecilia. He wasn't going to let Nick know that but he would do much more to talk to her. He wanted her to stop playing around, so that he would get his chance that he deserves and he was just a Rook in his way. He wouldn't do anything to Nick today, because he would do that later on.
Raphel Montague
Raphel Montague

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top