There is no such thing as Perfect
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

There is no such thing as Perfect Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

There is no such thing as Perfect

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There is no such thing as Perfect Empty There is no such thing as Perfect

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:58 pm

Sooooooo life sucks and right now all of my charries seem happy even Ezra is falling in love (though not of his own will) Something needs to happen life needs to be a little more dark for my babies. maybe a family member dies or someone breaks up with them or something.. Like last night i found out my now ex bf was cheating on me. I need something that will break their heart/ Spirit. there is Cecilia, Ezra, Hayden, Quelyn, and Naomi H. (We are saying nat died or commited suiside or something) if you have any ideas that will help me in this please feel free to tell me.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

There is no such thing as Perfect Empty Re: There is no such thing as Perfect

Post by Nick Potter Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:54 pm

One of your charries family members could catch the green itch.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

There is no such thing as Perfect Empty Re: There is no such thing as Perfect

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:57 pm

i've kindof thought of something and right now i'm not involveing any of my happy characters so many people who do not want to plot something dark and depressing may ignore this
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top