A Snowy Game
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Snowy Game Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Snowy Game

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Snowy Game Empty A Snowy Game

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:07 am

Nick woke up at noon. The Quidditch game started at two. Nick got out of bed and looked out of the window adjacent to his nightstand.

It looked like a blizzard out there.

He put on two pairs of socks, a pair of paints, a shirt, and a sweater with an owl on it. Nick left the Gryffindor common room and headed outside to the Quidditch pitch. He stood by entrance and waited for Cecilia, catching rude glares from all of his old team mates.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

A Snowy Game Empty Re: A Snowy Game

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:26 am

Cecilia had been up all night once again sitting and watching out the window of her dormitory watching it snow in fear and wonderment. Around noon she yawned stretched and dressed in many layers including thee pairs of socks, leggings, jeans, a long sleeve shirt, a tank top, a sweater, a heavy winter cloak, gloves, ear muffs, a hat, and a few pairs of gloves. She made sure to grab a blanket before she headed down to the quidditch where she was to meet Nick for the game.
It was freezeimg out and still her face lot up and a smile spread across her as she saw him waiting for her. "Hey," she said with a smile
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:02 am

Nick watched as Cecilia walked up to the Quidditch pitch. "Hey beautiful" he said with a smile. "Here, I got you this" Nick told her as he gave her a stuffed bear. He took her hand in his and walked her to some seats where not many people were sitting. "So how have your dreams been lately" he said as he brushed snow off of their seats and sat down. There were many people that shot Nick rude or disgusted glares, but he just ignored them.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:21 pm

"That was sweet of you," she murmured hugging the teddy to her with the hand he had not taken into his own. Her gaze was casted down at the ground as they walked to their seats. There were eyes on the two as they moved and Cecilia couldn't help but feel the dirty looks were ment for her. "My dreams?" She asked in a soft shy tone. "Oh yeah he has not yet vacated them." Looking off at the quidditch pitch he smile has seemingly dissappered. "Here I thought we might get cold and brought this." She held out the blanket to him thinking maybe they could sit on it instead of the bench that had been covered in snow
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:39 am

A blanket, Nick would never had thought of that. "So this might sound stupid, but what exactly do you do on a first date" he said at the risk of sounding stupid. It was true that Nick didn't know what exactly to do, but he had a general idea. The players on both sides came out on to the field to start warming up. As Nick watched them warm up you could see it in his face that he was looking at his old teammates flaws. More people looked at the two. "Don't worry, they're just jealous about how awesome we look together" he told her.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:50 am

Cecilia chuckled as she sat down on the bench where the wet and coldness still permeated the blanket she had lain down. "Now it would not be fun if I told you what to do." She motioned with her eyes for him to sit down. "That could be. Or maybe they are disgusted about who you are with and what has happened. Or maybe they are scared what they could get involved in if they are too close to me.” She shrugged and scooted as close as possible to Nick to be near him but still not close enough to be touching him in any way.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:12 am

Nick gave a small laugh when Cecilia said that she wouldn't tell him what to do. Now he simply wanted to change the subject before Cecilia started to get upset. "Oh my do you see the way those colors on those pants don't match his shirt" Nick said pointing at a guy three rows infront of them, and in the process trying to make Cecilia laugh since his pants did match his shirt. The referee came on to the field to start the match in about 5 minutes.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:21 am

She giggled again as Nick pointed at the guy in front of them. "They are black," she said through giggles, "Black goes with everything. It is also very flattering." Cec shook her head leaning in closer to Nick. "Look they are about to start. Who do you think is going to win?" She asked though she didn't really know much about the players out side of the professional league no really attending the schools games. She looked at him. “Maybe you could explain more about the schools quidditch games. I don’t really fallow it as much as I do the professional league.” She said her eyes looking hopeful.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:34 am

Nick was happy that he got Cecilia onto a different subject, and happier that it was he knew about. "Well each house plays each other two times, except Gryffindor and Slythern, who play each other three times. The two teams with the best records play each other for the House Cup" he explained in the simplest form he could think of. "Do you have any plans for after Graduation" he asked. The Referee started the match and Ravenclaw had the Quarffle first.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:46 am

"That makes sense." Cecilia said with a nod and brushed hair from her face and sweeping it behind her ear. He then asked a question she had not been expecting. Looking over at Nick she replied simply, "I had had plans. I had even set some of them into motion but now they don't even seem in sight anymore. Since this summer everything has changed. I haven't been able to get back into a clear state of mind." she looked out at the game watching for a minute, “Do you?” She asked glancing back at Nick again and tilting her head to the side.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top