Change Isn't Easy
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Change Isn't Easy Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Change Isn't Easy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Change Isn't Easy Empty Change Isn't Easy

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Isaac sat away from everyone else. He tried talking to a few kids but they just turned away. He heard some of them making fun of accent and yarmulke. He was used to people saying stuff about his yarmulke but he refused to take it off, he wasn’t going to conform because people made fun of him. He looked at his He had no idea where his little sister and brother had gone off too. They seemed to be faring better than he is. He just wasn’t sure how to act here.

The food tasted light compared to what he was used to. There wasn’t anything he was used to. Luckily, the Hufflepuff Perfect Amelia had gotten him lamb stew last night from the house elves. She had a good relationship with them or something. He missed Durmstrang already.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Change Isn't Easy Empty Re: Change Isn't Easy

Post by Nick Potter Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:08 am

It was lunch time and Nick had just woken up from his nap, great timing. Nick walked down the stairs and halways wearing sleep pants with ninja turtles on them, and a thick long sleeve shirt. As he walked to the Great Hall he fist bumped his Quidditch teammates and waved back at girls that waved at him. You see, Nick was what you would call a popular guy, but only because he was on the Quidditch team and because he was a seventh year.

Nick finally made it to the Great Hall. He looked around and saw some lonely new kid. He felt bad for him because people were laughing at him. "Kid you seem lonely, I'm Nick, Nick Potter" he said.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:11 am

Isaac wasn’t too fond of being called a kid but any human reaction was something. He didn’t want someone talking to him out of pity though. He had been raised to have high self-respect and confidence so anyone having pity for him was not something he liked to recognize. “Isaac Cohen, I’d prefer if you didn’t call me a kid,” Isaac said his Russian accent thick on his tongue. He caught a glimpse of his little sister who waved excitedly at him which brought a smile to his face. Only Aaliyah could make him smile like that. She was a special type of person whom Isaac held dearly. The fact that in Judaism girls were so highly valued may have influenced him when he was younger; he had never fought with his sister. He felt like he had to protect her, she was so innocent and the world wasn’t kind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:17 am

"Alright Isaac, I only said that because I didn't know your name" he explained. Nick could barely understand him because of his accent. Nick saw the girl wave at Isaac, and should have ignored it. "So is she your girlfriend" Nick asked. The only person that could make Nick smile was the girl that he liked.

"Hey kid, why are you wearing that stupid hat" a voice shouted at Isaac. Nick just planed to sit back and let Isaac fight his own battles. And besides Nick kinda wanted to see a fight.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:53 am

“No. She’s my little sister,” said Isaac. She meant the world to him. “She’s my responsibility while we are here,” he said. He wouldn’t let anything happen to her if he could help it. She was only twelve years old, she had to be protected.

“Have you never seen a Jew before in your life?” he asked a bit insulted. “Someone has been living in a bubble their own life, pity really since that is why you have no respect for scarifies made in the past that made your present life,” he said. All of the world kids were like that, it wasn’t their fault entirely but at schooling age you should know by now. He had utter respect for his grandparents and what they went through in Russia and Germany in World War 2, he even planned to get tattoo of his maternal grandfather’s identification tattoo that he received in Auschwitz.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:07 am

(Jas, PA is set in 2025, Isaac's great grandfather would have fought in WW2)

"Oh, well that's nice" Nick said about him protecting his little sister.

The big guy walked over to Isaac and pointed his wand at his throat. "Woah, Kevin, settle down" Nick told the guy. Kevin gave Nick a glare and walked away. "Sorry about him, he's from Germany" he explained. Nick watched as 4 or 5 people pointed their wands at Isaac from halfway across the room.

"So how do you like Hogwarts" Nick asked enthusiasticly.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:21 am

“I know many Germans and none are like that. My mother and grandfather are German and they aren’t like that. There are very few people like him, I could care less about it though,” Isaac said firmly. He knew that Germans weren’t bad people; there were just a few bad ones in the crowd. Russian weren’t bad people either; it was just a few made them all look bad.

“Really you find it necessary to draw out your wands for something for this. It’s quite pathetic really. If you want a fight you’re not going to get it here. Go point your wands at someone else,” he said not one bit frightened.

“It’s alright, I liked Durmstrang better. It’s gotten quite nice over there since we got our new Headmistress,” he added. He was determined to go back to Russia and maybe even Durmstrang, try as they might his home will never be at Hogwarts.

((His grandfather is a wizard and wizards live a rather long time. Look at Dumbledore))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top