Marriage is Murder - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 3 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:52 pm

Jack beamed at the mention of a desert buffet but Jess gave him a sturn look and he stopped " sorry will only have a little desert, Im restricted " he said and glanced to Jes who nodded and patted his tummy.

" hes gained some front weight so I put him on a sort of diet" she said and chuckled loudly as did steven and cassdy. Steven loed at Cassidy and smile .

"good job Idon't have that problem " he said and cassidy nodded " the work outs alown do the trick maybe you should work out a litte too " Jack thought a bit and nodded

" I should do more workouts but not today its christmas eve" he said and Jess nodded her agreement.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:58 pm

"Don't worry about it, Jack," Robert said, "You'll sweat it off at the next bootcamp after the holidays."

"Oh, god, where are we going this time?" Michael groaned. "Someplace ungodly, no doubt."

"You know, a man your age doesn't have to demonstrate his skills, you know," Robert teased.

"Don't bait me, Robert," Michael scowled. "I've spent a lot more time in the gym lately than you have."

"Oh really?" Robert laughed. "You think?"

"At least give us a hint," Angus said.

"You want a hint? Okay. Take your khakis and extra deoderant," Robert said.

"Great. That means its going to be hotter than hell," Angus said. "We go from one extreme to another."

"You're able to deal with it, aren't you?" Robert asked.

"Bring it," Angus said, unafraid.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22686
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:02 pm

Jack looked at Robert and smiled nodding he understood then chuckled at Michaels and Roberts bantter he loked at Angus and smiled " some of us prefer heat to this cold" he said and Jess hook her head.

" no thanks give me mild weather anyday warm sun and wind and mild climate"she said Cassidy nodded she too liked that idea " but bootcamp is neccisary to keep up the skills, right Robert" she said smiling to him Steven shook his head.

" moskitos and heat stroke that to me isn't a good thing"she said " but I have had worse " he added and raised his cup " Im up for it , be an adventure" he smiled ashe drank his drink.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:13 pm

Khaat looked at Brian, a bit lost.

"Its a training exercise your father puts us through when he gets a wild hair about it," Brian laughed.

"Do I go?" she asked.

"Usually," he said. "I don't know if you'll be going this year."

"I don't know either," Robert said. "There are advantages and disadvantages either way. I think I'll know more the closer we get to it."

"When are we going? Can you tell us that much?"

"Meh. I dont' know. Whenever you seem sick of winter weather," Robert said.

"I might develop a liking for snow this year, then," Brian teased.

"I'm betting you we'll be sweating our arses off and Robert will be sitting in England by a warm fire, living in luxury," Michael said.

"Are you saying I couldn't pass my own test?" Robert asked.

"Did I say that?" Michael asked.

"Yes," Robert said. "In a manner of speaking."

"So then it should be an easy challenge to meet. Simply show up."

"Alright," Kate said firmly, "Enough boy talk. You can challenge each other later. Its Christmas. If you don't find your holiday spirit, I'm sending all your gifts back--both of you."

"I think she means it," Brian laughed.

"When do I kid about that?" Kate said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:36 am

Jsack sat and listened to them talking he hoped it wouldnot be toos soon as he would like to get te new year and christmas over first but he knew training was inportant and he was all for it as were the others . " hey cn we et christmas and new year over first " said steven voicing his thoughts.

" please " he added with a small smile " some rest would be nice , though thinking about it it feels like we're resting now " Jess hit his arm and chckled as she spoke.

" hey some of us agree with Steven mr workaholic" she said " rest is good for the soul" she folded her arms and looked at Jack who pouted and nodded .

" true " was all he awnsered her with.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:42 pm

"I didn't say when it would be, now, did I?" Robert asked. "Perhaps you'd all like to take a couple of weeks off and go on holiday. It sounds like the work and the stress is getting to you all. If so, then speak up now. I can rally a second string to do your duties while you're all away."

"That is not at all necessary," Brian bristled harshly. "I am quite capable. of dealing with anything that comes up." Khaat stared down into her plate and laid her fork down. She was suddenly not hungry anymore.

"Brian," Robert said, not bothered, "Its alright. They're entitled to holiday time. Perhaps a couple of weeks away will do them good."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:50 pm

every one looked at Robert " no were fine " they all said to him " we want to be here its like were working and resting at the same time " Jack told him not understanding what would give them the impression they needed a break so soon. Steven looked at Robert and Brian and saw Khaat's tiredness and he sighed.

" we're fine Robert and ready when you are for the training don't worry " he said and Jack nodded along with Jess and Cassidy " we get our rest just knowing every one is alive well and happy." he drank some juice and sat back.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:00 am

Brian nudged Khaat to try to get her to eat. She laid her napkin alongside of her plate and got up and left the dining room. Brian sighed and got up. "Excuse us," he said quietly. He followed her.

Robert acted as if he had seen none of it. He ignored it. Michael glanced at Robert, saw that Robert was paying no attention and followed Robert's lead.

"You know her too well, Robert," Kate finally said softly, eating a piece of lobster meat.

"Of course I do," Robert said. "And that is precisely why I'm letting it go. I know you'll all be able if I need you. I think I'd like some dessert." He got up and headed for the dessert buffet.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:14 am

Jack finished his main food and looked to the desert table Jess shook her head but then sighed " go on then" she said smiling she knew he would work it off in the gym that night anyway he was determined to be the best he could. Steven looked to Robert.

"Do you think John and Andrew will be here tonight from the school?" he asked " me nice to have them here too for Christmas" he asked smiling knowing several gifts under the tree were for them both and just what they needed. Cassidy smiled and looked at Robert too.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:20 am

"Andrew will be here tomorrow," Robert said, returning from the dessert table. "He got a chance to go with Edward on a hunt earlier today. He was going to spend the night with Edward, and then edward was going to bring him in the morning. I don't know anything about John, I'm afraid." He hadn't heard anything about John, and he presumed Steven had already made arrangements for John.

"Andrew seems to be becoming quite independent, dont you think?" Kate asked.

"As well he should be. He'll be 15 soon. He's supposed to be able to deal with life on his own shortly," Robert said. "He's asked to keep his room with us, but he's already dreaming of his own place."

"You know he's going to keep a room at the farm forever if we allow that," Kate laughed.

"So? Khaat still has a room too. Its not like we dont' have the space," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top