A friendly Chat
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A friendly Chat Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A friendly Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A friendly Chat Empty A friendly Chat

Post by Alex Star Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:15 pm

Alex had been the Head boy for the past few months, talking down to students who do wrong and promoting house unity. Which is a very big deal with the students from Gryffindor and Slytherin always fighting about for some odd reason. It was something that he very much disliked at Hogwarts....along with a special reason being something personal. His acts were known for causing fear and respect among the students despise him being a Slytherin, he didn't let his own house slide.

Here he was at the door of the Headmistress door, wondering again his reason for coming. Then he remembered that he might want to find out his reason for being Head boy. Was it random, or was there some sort of reasoning behind his election. He hoped it wasn't the second one, as it would mean good or bad. He stopped his constant chit-chat in his head, and knocked on the door of the office to see if the Headmaster was home.

Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

A friendly Chat Empty Re: A friendly Chat

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:13 am

Kingsley was reading a muggle book. It had become a hobby for him of sorts, considering that so little was happening in the real world, Kingsley enjoyed reading as a distraction. So far he had found Wizarding novels rather bland. Muggles had far better imaginations, it was particularly amusing to read muggle novels about magic.

A sudden knock on the door made Kingsley jump. Another appointment already? He looked down a list of the appointments for the day, and sighed when he saw a name next to the present time. Alex Star. That wasn't too bad, Kingsley thought, at least it wasn't the potions master. He didn't like students much, particularly Slytherins, but Star had so far proven to be a mature young man and a worthy head boy.

"Come in," he answered in a curt voice, putting the book away.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:49 am

Alex had walked through the door, looking around the room for anything different. Of course this being the Headmasters room should be filled with cool trinkets. His job was to keep the peace but was having reasons of wanting to know he was chosen. When he entered the room with the Headmaster, he bowed to him out of respect and took a seat. He noticed that he put his book away but it was a muggle one by the title.

" you enjoying the book, sir? "

Alex spoke in a respectful and calm matter. Knowing that he had to be civil with him. Either way he was always respectful to a person of high position. As he looked around the room again, he decided to state his business. His eyes now making eye contact with the headmaster.

" I've been wondering about my position. Was there a reason for being chosen? or was it a random drawing, sir? "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:27 pm

Kingsley smiled in reply. "Muggles," he said, rather affectionately. "It's remarkable how they can imagine worlds with dragons and sphinxes but can't see them in real life even if they are right in front of them!" True, Kingsley did consider muggles as slightly inferior to wizards, but not in the same way the typical pureblood supremacist did. He firmly believed that it was their duty to protect them, and not to abuse their power. He did not know if Star shared these feelings though. Considering Alex was a Slytherin, and a pureblood, Kingsley had a hunch on what his ideology was, but he had also learned a long time ago not to make assumptions.

"Well, I can understand why you are confused. Imagine, two Slytherin head students! Other teachers think I have gone mad," he began. "But I assure you, I am not mad, and no, it was not a random drawing. There was a reason I promoted you and Miss Dolohov, besides her obvious connection to the Death Eaters."

"I promoted you and Miss Dolohov because I believe that the Slytherin house needs to look towards new role models." He smiled, wondering if Alex would be able to guess what he meant.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top