Epic family reunion
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Epic family reunion Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Epic family reunion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Epic family reunion Empty Epic family reunion

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:01 am

Mis had heard about what happened to Khaat. That whole kidnapping thing sounded awesome, but at the same time dangerous. It made her wish that she were there when this all happened.
Now, since everything was back to normal, Miseria escaped from all her duties and traveled to Diagon Alley where Khaat's bistro was.
It did not take her as much time as few years ago. As a graduate she was now able to teleport and this ability was one of her favorites. She loved that feeling in her stomach whenever she landed on the solid ground.
What she saw, however, took her in by a surprise.

The Sparks was burned to the ground. She'd heard that there was a disaster and what she imagined was a battleground with some scars left, but not a display like that. Mis frowned. Only now she started feeling conserned. What about the other workers? Were they alright? She bit her lip and took out her wand. Since she was there, she might as well help them to build the Sparks back on.
It did not take long to find Khaat in this place either. Her mother was looking trough some papers and Mis lowered her wand. Smile crawled on her lips. It was too damn good to see Khaat again. "Glad to see you in one piece," she greeted her, stepping in the remaining office.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Epic family reunion Empty Re: Epic family reunion

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:04 am

(sorry, mis. my internet has been really hinky this week. Hopefully internet will be back up and running next weekend. right now, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt)

Khaat and Brian nad her parents had made a firm choice to rebuild. Bigger and better than before. The demolition was complete, and the contractors were starting to frame up the new bistro. The building site was covered by a large wizarding tent to allow the workers to work in the warmth, despite the winter cold. She had taken the back corner where the office used to be to continue woorking not only the design of the new bistro but also to start reordering equipment and supplies. She was caught by surprise when Mis showed up.

"Mis!" she was delighted. "You have no idea how much I've missed you." She hugged her. "You're looking wonderful. Excuse our dust, but they promise me we'll be back up and operating in no time. Come sit and catch me up a bit. How have you been?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Epic family reunion Empty Re: Epic family reunion

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:26 pm

OOC: Yeah, I know that feeling. And now it is my turn to apologize: school took most of the time. Now its over though. xD

Miseria hugged Khaat tihgtly. It was so good to see her after all that happened and it was indeed a great news that she was fine, in one piece and actually working!
She smiled to her mother. First thing's first, she had to apologize. "I should've been there to protect and support you," she started. Yet, as much as she knew, Khaat had always been protected and she survived everything.
Sometimes she wondered how many assassionation attempts her enemies had planned and how many of them were actually realized.

"I've been fine. I'm still alive as you can see and I haven't killed anyone, as sad and disappointing as it is... Just the same old, same old." She smiled weakly before sitting down and looking around. Khaat really did a great job. The tent protected the workers from the cold and falling snow and it was also warm inside.
Miseria looked at her mother again. "Actually I came here to help. Is there anything I could do? Build up a wall, a roof, or even wash the floors. I don't care." Miseria laughed.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top