DE Meeting ( Everyone Post ) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

DE Meeting ( Everyone Post ) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

DE Meeting ( Everyone Post )

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DE Meeting ( Everyone Post ) - Page 2 Empty Re: DE Meeting ( Everyone Post )

Post by Morrigan Devlin Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:38 am

Morrigan grinned as she saw who their visitor was, half-standing to obtain a better view. She met Jack's eyes when they flicked over her, and Morrigan thought she may have seen a glimmer of recognition. So....the woman who had lost her lover was among them. Was she here to plead for the return of Nemo? Surely she wasn't here to join their cause. Morrigan had never met a less likely candidate.

"Sure you didn't take a wrong turn and get lost, sweetheart?" Morrigan asked in a raspy voice, chuckling, "Thought I left you standing on that dark street in Diagon, clutching the remaining pieces of that cozy life you lost."

Oh, right. They were supposed to be being nice...well, that was pretty nice for Morrigan. She shot Aaron an apologetic look and settled in her seat, still grinning at the redhead who had entered the room.
Morrigan Devlin
Morrigan Devlin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:16 am

Ne'Os followed Jack into the room and managed to hear all of Morrigan's little speech. He simply rolled his eyes as he went a pulled a chair back for her. "I think it is" he said idly making a small hand gesture to show that he meant for her to sit. "I would not be a somewhat decent being if I did not at least offer you a chair." He said a smile on his face. His job done he found his chair near Aaron again. He wondered how the others would handle a Order member in their presence.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:33 pm

At least Jack had a lot of experience dealing with snide, proud people. Not many would have survived a conversation with Vito, and she had survived hundreds. Most Death Eaters spoke like Vito, though without much of the intelligence or actual power to back up the claims they so boldly make.

The werewolf acquaintance of hers was the first to speak. Jack kept her expression passive- the success or failure in this next period of her life would be decided by her ability to completely mask any emotion. "I double checked my directions, thank you for the concern."

Ne'Os pulled out a chair and she felt a flurry of disgust, for she was very unwilling to accept anything from him. However, she sat before she could allow this to register and then trained her eyes at Aaron, who headed the table.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top