To be friend means...? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

To be friend means...? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

To be friend means...?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To be friend means...? - Page 2 Empty Re: To be friend means...?

Post by Faith Blackburn Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:59 am

Faith couldn't help but burst into laughter when Ellie chucked a rock away from her and hit someone out of sight. Faith was half rolling on the ground when Ellie turned to look at her again, and Faith couldn't help but wave and laugh harder when the victim of the attack walked by, muttering darkly and throwing glances in their direction.

"Good aim.. ever think about trying out for Quidditch?" Faith burst into giggles again, but was calmed down when her friend started to look for something.

Faith quickly started to scan the area, half expecting to see something the girl had dropped, or misplaced, but watching her friend, it became clear that she wasn't seeing what was already there. Faith giggled again when Ellie smacked herself on the forehead, an action often made fun of, but never actually acted upon, unlike her good friend here did. When Ellie mentioned her mouse, Faith nodded once and grinned. "I love Sil." she said grinning, and glancing around. "I'm sure he made his way to the kitchens at some point, he's smart."
Faith Blackburn
Faith Blackburn
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Burgess Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:31 am

Ellie Laughed heart-fully, "You know that I'm not the sporty type. And plus i wasn't even aiming, That was all luck." laying back down on her back, she let out a sigh. "Even if they did except me on the team i would fail each time. I'd have to rely on my dumb luck with the way of sports. They aren't really my thing." She tried to imagine herself on a broomstick in the Quidditch stadium, with a roaring crowd cheering for the team. It didn't seem at all possible. Even picturing it in her head was difficult.

Letting out a sigh, she placed one of her arms across her face. She still had her little mouse on her mind, but knew that there was always something for Sil in the kitchens. Ellie always assumed that he would have made friends with the house elves. It was an interesting thought to think about. "I never doubt that little mouses intelligence. some times its like he can really understand me. It kinda makes me wonder if he can understand what i say. cause that would be interesting, plus awkward.. Maybe i should monitor what i say around that mouse."

Lifting her arm and placing it back on the ground. She stretched her and hummed a little. "It's such a beautiful day out. I wish it would stay this way for a while. Though i would like to see it Snow on Christmas. If it doesn't i don't know what I'll do."
Ellie Burgess
Ellie Burgess
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Blackburn Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:44 am

Faith laughed and nodded a few times as Ellie spoke about not being athletic. " Obviously, you could barely make it down to the courtyard without dying." Faith laughed and picked up the forgotten chip bag, placing one in her mouth and offering it to her friend. "Instead you found yourself sitting under a tree and talking to me, and that's about as much exercise as I can imagine you getting." Faith laughed and ate her chip for a moment, her mind obviously wandering far away.

"Honestly I bet it's just the school.. when you are constantly surrounded by magic and magical things.. I bet things take on a bit of magic themselves, what used to be a normal mouse for you, is now highly intelligent and capable of making friends with house elves. Wouldn't doubt it, having been living in the Ravenclaw tower, I bet it'll start talking soon if you tried at it." Faith laughed and rested her head against the ground, staring up at the leaves above her head.

Faith grinned and started to hum a a muggle song under her breath. "I think it's gonna be a white Christmas..." She laughed and shrugged, glancing at her friend. "With the weather like it is now, I wonder if there will be snow.. but knowing this place, it'll snow tomorrow! Even after all this warm weather." She smirked and looked back up at the trees. "It'll be fun this year, I can tell already."
Faith Blackburn
Faith Blackburn
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Burgess Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:14 am

Ellie started to laugh, her friend was right and it was fun to joke around about her non existent athletic ability. She had tried but failed to make it so far into the courtyard or even out onto the grounds. If she had mad it that far, she imagined that she would be huffing and puffing trying to get air into her lungs before keeling over from over exertion. She laughed harder at that thought that tears started to stream down her temples mixing in with her hair.

Getting herself calmed down just enough to snatch a few chips from the bag, she waited to try to pop them into her mouth so she wouldn't choke on them. "I agree, I definitely agree my athletic ability isn't an par with other people, i could beat some people at a race in reading. Now that's my skill." Finally calmed down enough to test eating the chips, she placed them in her mouth before she moved them in her cheek so she could lick her fingers.

"So true about this place, i agree there is something about that, basically, screams out at you that its different and it sure will do what ever it wants around here, but if my mouse starts to talk to me that will freak me out, though i might get use to it after a while... Maybe." She smiled and started to laugh again. "It will be amazingly fun this year, it;s not hard to tell."
Ellie Burgess
Ellie Burgess
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Blackburn Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Faith smirked as her friend burst into a round of laughter so hard she started to cry. "You sure find things funny Ellie." she laughed, and shook her head again, before staring back up at the leaves. "True though.. reading is a lot less taxing then athleticism.. of course I jog just about every morning.. but I guess that's just me.. if I don't I get all cramped up." She smirked again and looked over at her friend as she took a few chips, before taking some more herself.

"I think it'd be quite interesting.. if that happens bring the mouse to me, I've always wanted to know what a mouse thinks." she smirked again and closed her eyes, watching the light dance across her eyelids as she did. "Have you ever wondered that? What an animal thinks.. any creature really that can't speak it's mind? I'm tempted to go ask a House Elf... see what they know, obviously they have to do what we say or they get miserable.. but I wonder how they feel about certain subjects.. I might just go ask sometime."
Faith Blackburn
Faith Blackburn
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Burgess Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:54 pm

Ellie calmed down and started to breath to keep herself under control. She always thought it funny to try to think of herself being in a sport of some kind. " I'm so sorry. I was actually visualizing myself trying to run across the courtyard into the grounds somewhere, with the ending results. Which were of me huffing and puffing like a big bad wolf just to breathe. Unfortunately I would hit the ground from lack of air." She stuck her thumb in her mouth trying to get the last little bit of seasoning off. "I will never be the athletic type unless i actually try, which i might need to practice that if I want to be." Shaking her head slightly. " i will never understand how people especially you actually do that., but oh well c'est la vie."

She laid her hands across her stomach, felling them go up and down with each breath. The sensation was relaxing. She does often wonder what animals would say. " It would definitely be interesting to know what animals think and if Sil does start talking, You'll be the first person I'll bring him to... Yet in a way, I'm guessing they would be very demanding at times. I can already hear Sil scolding me for not feeding him... and I'm not looking forward to that." Shifting a bit she crossed her legs and started to move her feet in a rhythmic manner.

"So true. Not very many people ever wonder if house elves have their own thoughts about certain things... It would be amazing to know what they truly think at times. I'd agree to any interviews with them to figure out their thoughts." closing her eyes, she furrowed her brow slightly. " What would they think? Hmm."
Ellie Burgess
Ellie Burgess
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top