Micki doth need a signature and avatar!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Micki doth need a signature and avatar! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Micki doth need a signature and avatar!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Micki doth need a signature and avatar! Empty Micki doth need a signature and avatar!

Post by Micki McKoon Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:51 am

Needeth I, from one so bold as to create with thine own hands, a signature and avatar that doth fit the fine characteristics of my own new character, Micki.

(Shhh, I'm practicing)

I need a signature and avatar for Micki!

She's played by Zooey Deschanel.. think.. crazy hair, crazy colors, Shakesperean quotes..

Examples:
Oh what fools these mortals be.
Boldness be my friend.
What's done can't be undone.

or really any quote that's like, a word of wisdom, if you look up William Shakespeare Words of Wisdom.. that's probably what I was looking at.. (I can't post links for 7 days Sad )

I'm thinking dull.. she's a bit odd, she loves to cook, likes random plants, and writes books! Most IMPORTANTLY, she writes books okay?! so think.. books in the background... like.. imagine ex-Ravenclaw who eavesdrops on people's conversations to get information for her newest book.. get plot twists from real life events.. that's Micki.. got anything in mind?
Micki McKoon
Micki McKoon
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Micki doth need a signature and avatar! Empty Re: Micki doth need a signature and avatar!

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:24 pm

I wanna try! Dunno how it's gonna come out but Ima try it! Very Happy
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Micki doth need a signature and avatar! Empty Re: Micki doth need a signature and avatar!

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:38 pm

Micki doth need a signature and avatar! Micki10

Code:
http://i44.servimg.com/u/f44/17/74/81/38/micki10.png

Micki doth need a signature and avatar! Micki_10

Code:
http://i44.servimg.com/u/f44/17/74/81/38/micki_10.png

Hurr! I dunno if this is what you wanted,but I tried. Um, I also made one with her name on it, if you wanna see that one.
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 418

Back to top Go down

Post by Micki McKoon Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:47 am

:O Whoa.. It's epic!
Micki McKoon
Micki McKoon
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Heh :3
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top