Real bad guy here! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Real bad guy here! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Real bad guy here!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Real bad guy here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Real bad guy here!

Post by James S. Potter Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:30 am

Hm, still could figure out something with Alexis, though. It's just that the only reason Morrigan is with the Death Eaters is because she basically gets to use her violence by acting through them. She feels no loyalty towards them, so I don't see her trying to persuade someone to stay unless she was ordered to by some higher authority.

Pack leader?
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 361
Special Abilities : Animagus and Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Hrm ... Well maybe she could just be her pack leader then? Alexis was with Naomi's pack until she reformed, so that leaves her without a pack leader or a pack ...
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by James S. Potter Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Oh, that's what you meant by pack leader. lol, seems obvious now. Guess I was tired last night. Morrigan would be your most hated pack leader ever. She's a real b*tch, that's for sure.

If that's the way you want to go, and if Jack don't mind, you could crash the party at our fighting thread. You could hear the disturbance and take Morrigan's side on the fight against Naomi and her pack....or we could come with a completely separate plot. lol, just trying to figure out what circumstances could bring Morrigan into being a pack leader.
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:43 am

I don't mind. =3
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:08 pm

Ooh, I'll do that then! As soon as I have a computer with internet I'll try to post in the fighting thread.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by James S. Potter Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:09 pm

See you there!
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:05 pm

A new DE huh?

Welcome to the club.

Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Rousseau Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:16 pm

If she's willing to be cooperative then Athena Goyle will talk to her, I reckon. Maybe they could run into each other in D'Eath Manor? :3 Please don't eat her, K? K, thanks. :3 Hehe.

She needs to meet Ariel Greyback, both because I think it would be interesting and because he needs to be activated a bit again.

She may nom on Helene only if she promises to nibble. XD

And Eli likes fluffy things, nuff said.

[/endramble]

Shall we plot? Very Happy
Alice Rousseau
Alice Rousseau
Beauxbatons Graduate
Beauxbatons Graduate

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by James S. Potter Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Don't worry, she don't attack Death Eaters. They're her bread; if there were no Death Eaters, her life wouldn't be as comfortable for her.

She was around during the days of Voldemort's reign, so she's used to being ordered around by Death Eaters. She don't quite let them boss her around, but she'll do missions or take orders from any of them....well, as long as it's something that puts her talents to use. Morrigan wouldn't be someone to go get your coffee. lol

Read through Ariel's bio. Sounds like they could have a relationship going either way. They'd either hate each other, or get along quite well. Morrigan isn't the subtle type, so he could easily sway her into kind of regarding him the same way she did Fenrir. She wouldn't be nearly as devoted, especially if he didn't hide the fact that he despised his father.
On the other side of it, they could have a grudging partnership. Seems Ariel is quite the opposite of Morrigan, so they could easily push each other's buttons.

By the way, Ariel's signature reminded me of a song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI80v_HELcw

Anyways, yes, I'd be happy to plot! Did you have anything particular in mind?
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top