A present, m'dear - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A present, m'dear - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A present, m'dear

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A present, m'dear - Page 2 Empty Re: A present, m'dear

Post by Sofie Elkin Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:35 am

He continued to drink and Sofie watched with interest. She had learned the trick from her father, and had never been honored enough to actually feel the power of knowing she had brought about the helpless desperation of the victim. It was intriguing, and she didn't feel the usual compassion she typically felt, for this was all temporary pain. If she really wanted to hurt him, she would have done more. Bring in his family, torture them, etcetera. This was kind.

He spat at her and she stood to avoid it, but the mess splattered on her shoulder. She stared at it, before slowly lifting her wand to point at the mess. "I've only been polite to you. Have I not handled you with the most delicate of care? I may have brought you in, but who else would have done so with as much polite attention? I feel I've earned at least some of the kindness I have shown." She pointed her wand at the mess on her shoulder disappeared. Another wave and the tea refilled itself. "Do you like the dark?" She pulled out a pair of sunglasses and rested them on her nose. With a flick of her wand, the lights went out, plunging them in darkness. Her enchanted glasses lit up the area, giving her eyes and her eyes only night vision. "Or the light?" The lights turned on, becoming blinding, dazzling, enough to burn someone's eyes. The sunglasses protected her eyes. She approached the cell, staring down at the man without pity. "Please, tell me how I can make your stay more comfortable."
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top