KENDALL, Shay Adriana
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

KENDALL, Shay Adriana Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

KENDALL, Shay Adriana

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KENDALL, Shay Adriana Empty KENDALL, Shay Adriana

Post by Shay Kendall Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:56 pm

KENDALL, Shay Adriana Tumblr_m6uy22cvwn1qbt27go1_1280

Shay Adriana Kendall
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Shay Adriana Kendall

NICKNAMES: Just Shay or Ade

ALLEGIANCE: Neutral

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Gryffindor

CLASSES: Charms, DADA, Transfiguration, Potions

WAND: Rowan, Dragon heartstring, 12 3/4 inches, Supple

PLAY BY: Rachel Hilbert

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

EYE COLOR: Gray or blue, you can never really tell

HEIGHT: 5'10

BODY TYPE: Thinner than average, but not skinny

GENERAL APPEARANCE: Ade is tall, thin, but still has some curves and she loves her body, especially her long legs. Shay's eyes are blue or gray, it's hard to tell. Adriana's hair is blone and seems natural, althought it is actually brown. Ade has some freckles in her nose and cheeks.

Shay loves wearing neutral or dark tones and then add some bright or fun accessories, like some edgy bag, bright scarf or killer heels. Usually you can see this girl with dark and skinny jeans, with cool tee, jacket and with most amazing boots or heels. Shay likes to stay comfy, but trendy.

PERSONALITY

GOOD TRAITS:

• Calm
    • Total charmer
    • Good humour
    • Makes friends easily
    • Secret nerd
    • Purposeful
    • Friendly

BAD TRAITS:

• Sarcastic
    • Sometimes loses control over her emotions
    • Manipulates with people, without knowing it
    • Needs to be best in everything

CHARACTER LIKES:

• Friends
    • Books
    • Snow
    • Green eyes
    • Coffee
    • Tall boys
    • Sleeping
    • Rain
    • Wind
    • Chocolate

CHARACTER DISLIKES:

• Meat
    • Pumpkins
    • Insects
    • Bad grades
    • Failing in something
    • Being embarrassed
    • Her family principles

GOALS:

• Graduate with good marks
    • Travel through the world
    • Being successful in whatever, she is going to do

QUIRKS:

• Shay is vegetarian
    • If she swears, she blinks her eyes
    • Biting her cheeks

BOGGART: Failing in life, growing old alone.

PATRONUS: Fox - Being with her sister, Gemma. She died, when Ade was nine.

DEMENTOR: Gemma's death.

VERITASERUM: That she actually wishes she had spent more time with her sister.

MIRROR OF ERISED: Her family is happy, does not fight with eachother and her sister is still alive.

PERSONALITY: Ade is friendly and gets along with people easily. She is calm and doesn´t show others her emotions. She just stays calm and happy. Shay is afraid of getting hurt. Girl has lot of close friend and they are really important to her, but she has some trust issues.

People trust Shay, but girl sometimes manipulates and uses them, without even noticing it. Ade is kind of flirty, but still plays hard to get. It makes guys chase him and she enjoys it.

Sometimes, Ade loses control over her emotions. Then you can see, that she actually is pretty insecure and always trys to be perfect. She feels like she is failing her family and everyone who are important to her, if she is not.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Daniel Kendall, 43

MOTHER: Chanel Montgomery Kendall, 40

SIBLING(S): Gemma, she would be 18 and Nathaniel, 20. At the moment, Nathaniel lives in Italy and is engaged with Italian girl, Anette, 19. They have little tourist shop and pub in Venice. Ade loves visiting them, they are really nice to her and Shay enjoys hanging out with Anette. She is basically like her sister.
    Nate refuses to communicate with his mother, she thinks her son should not be together with muggle-born and it really upsets Nate.

OTHER: Uncle Alex and her wife Yvonne, he is death eater, so Shay does not liker her, but he still spend time with his family. They usually spent christmas together.

BLOOD STATUS: Pureblood, Shay's family is really proud of it and it makes Ade sick. Her parent are mad at her and say that she should appreciate this and be proud. This is one of the reasons Ade and her parents doesn't get along well.

RACE: Human

SOCIAL STATUS: Upper class

PET(S): Little white owl, birthday present from her brother. She is called Demi.

BROOMSTICK: Nimbus 2010. Shay is planning to ask Firebolt for christmas or for her birthday.

OTHER POSSESSIONS:

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years: Shay had fun childhood. Her parents were always at work, they both worked for Ministerium and Shay and her sister Gemma spend a lot of time on their own. Girls had tons of time to experience with magic and have fun in their big manor.
    When Shay's sister Gemma got older and went to Hogwarts, Shay spent a lot of time alone and she wished to be older, so she could be with her sister and have fun at Hogwarts.
    When Ade turned nine, something Ade never speaks about, happened in her family and Gemma died. It was really hard time for Kendall's family.

Hogwarts Years: Shay never got to be in Hogvarts with her sister, she had always dreamed about it. At first, she didn´t made any friends at all, but it changed with time... Now Shay has a lot of friends, but she still is not too close with someone.

Adulthood:

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

YOUR NAME: Tiaré

RP EXPERIENCE: About 2 years, but my native language is not English, so all this is little bit diffrent to me.

HOW YOU FOUND US: Forumotion, I searched for active Potter rpg.
    OTHER CHARACTERS: -

PURPOSE OF CHARACTER: To have fun. Graduate Hogwarts.

RP SAMPLE:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Shay Kendall on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

KENDALL, Shay Adriana Empty Re: KENDALL, Shay Adriana

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:07 pm

Shay looks like a pretty cool character so far but I feel like I should tell you that I have another character, Gisele Delacour, who already has taken the PB of Barbara Palvin.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:08 pm

Thanks! Smile
Yeah, I just saw her in some thread. I just changed my play-by. I hope she is available.
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by James S. Potter Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:09 pm

Really need to update that face claims thread, huh? Wink
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 361
Special Abilities : Animagus and Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:02 pm

For someone who doesn't have English as a first language, you're doing very, very well. Welcome to PA! Your app is fine, but if you would, please just add a note in there as to whether her brother is still allive and if so, what is her relationship with him? You might find that helpful down the road because sometimes other players will make relatives of someone else's character in order to give them more opportunities for rp.

Otherwise, I think she looks fine!
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22583
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:27 pm

Thank you! Smile
I added some details. I think it should be fine now.
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:53 pm

much better. she looks fine to me.

accepted and sorted into gryffindor!
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin