This wasn't no accident!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This wasn't no accident! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This wasn't no accident!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This wasn't no accident! Empty This wasn't no accident!

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:54 pm

"Please stop it!"Maura cried as she got punched in the stomach again by another seventh year knocking her to the ground. Crawling to her feet she gotten out her wand and pointed at them as they laughed. "What your going to do with that you pathetic fifth year?" one of the Slytherin girls asked laughing. "This! Stupefy!"Maura shouted as the spell headed towards one of the girls knocking her out cold. Smirking Maura turned to the others. "Now who's next? I been reading up on my spells and dueling on my own so I'm not as weak as you think I am!"said Maura angrily.

As the three Slytherin girls laughed one tripped her making her wand fly out of her hands while the other one picked up her wand and snapped it in half. Gasping Maura looked at the girl with hate in her eyes before she was kicked in the stomach. "That's what you get for trying to tough."said the slytherin girl as she kept kicking her. Hitting her head on a tree trunk beside her Maura fell unconscious on the ground. "Come on lets go!"said one of the girls as they ran off leaving Maura bloody with several bruises and broken bones.

After a few minutes Maura snapped into consciousness and looked around remembering she was the lake. Wincing as sat up, she knew she probably had a couple of broken bones on her as well as bruises. Getting up Maura made her way up to the hospital wing to see the Hogwarts school nurse. After a few minutes Maura mysteriously made it up to the hospital wing and flopped on the bed breathing heavily.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top