Davy Jones calls you
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Davy Jones calls you Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Davy Jones calls you

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Davy Jones calls you Empty Davy Jones calls you

Post by Dylan M. Davies Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:56 pm

School only just started and there was already a truck load of work. It was bad enough he had to go through that once, now he had to do it again. "Damn sickness." A frustrated Foster muttered under his breath. It wasn't like the work was that hard, he'd already done it once, but some of the things were different now. There were new professors and such, so they started the classes in different places that were either at the beginning or the end of the previous year.

That just made it harder for him to do the work. And this year he was actually going to take the work seriously. "Ah, whatever!" the eighteen year old exclaimed, throwing his quill down on the table in front of him. He'd just have to try again later.

He probably wouldn't get to it anyways. There were other things that interested Foster and he didn't want to spent the entire year in the common room doing nothing but work. He might be a Ravenclaw, but that didn't mean he was stick in the mud like some of his housemates. He actually knew how to have fun. Now what he needed was to find Ellie and Judd, one would work but having both of them there was even better.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Davy Jones calls you Empty Re: Davy Jones calls you

Post by Elliot "Ellie" Hansen Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:48 am

Ellie did not want to part with Darius, as she rarely did, but especially not today. What a day it had been- walking around the lake, the surprise picnic, and, of course, the wonderful snogging session that had followed her agreement in become a steady couple. Darius, of course, had to scamper off quickly to go condition for Quidditch, and Ellie practically skipped the whole way up to the Ravenclaw tower.

It took her a few tries to get past the knocker, so thick her excitement was, and when she did, she could not help but twirl into the common room. She had overdone the twirl so much, that it sent her colliding into some dork sitting at one of the tables, actually trying to do homework.

Ah, she had to watch. That dork was her dork.

"Foster!" she breathed, righting herself and adjusting her blue dress. She walked around to the chair next to him and plopped down in it, her eyes shining brightly as her face radiating her joy. "You will NEVER guess what happened to me today."
Elliot
Elliot "Ellie" Hansen

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Foster blinked a couple of times as he watched Ellie, wondering what had gotten into her. Made him wonder what fun things she'd been doing while he'd been stuck in the common room because he had decided to actually try to do some work. Well obviously that hadn't worked out for him. He glanced down at the mess of parchment and books laid out before him, before he looked back at the overly excited girl sitting next to him.

"You're right I'll never guess it." he said, as he moved some of the things on front of him to the side, trying to make the pile as neat as possible. "So you should probably just tell me." he really just didn't want to bother with making dumb guesses that she would say no too, until she got bored of him guessing. It had happened before.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot "Ellie" Hansen Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:45 pm

Typically, Ellie would have dramatically announced that she could not disclose her information without, at the very least, seven guesses and that she would firmly not budge on that point until the seven attempts had been dispensed. But her mood was so great that all she could muster was a scoff, a roll of her eyes, and some wisdom for her friend: "You're never going to develop an imagination at this rate, Murison." She only used Foster's last name when she felt infinitely superior, and that was exactly how she felt now.

She grinned, settling herself. "Brace yourself, Foster, for the most glorious of news. You know Darius McAvoy? Super delicious Quidditch stud? Broad shoulders and great bum?" She smirked, thinking of how wonderful it was that such a fine specimen now belonged to her. "I am now his girlfriend."
Elliot
Elliot "Ellie" Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot "Ellie" Hansen Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:15 pm

"Yeah, him!" Ellie insisted, unable to get off her Darius-high as she looked out the window to the areas of the grounds that had fixed a fond place amid her heart and memories. Ellie had had boyfriends before, sort of, but never seriously. It usually ended in her heart broken, and she always had more fondness for the person. But Darius had been flirting with her all year and only in the past month had her defenses begun to weaken.

Foster spoke and Ellie put on a scoffing face. "Foster, I know you wear glasses, but really? Darius can be a little thick sometimes, and I know you and Judd don't like the guys on the Quidditch team but he is gorgeous! And... Really sweet, and really hot, and really open minded."
Elliot
Elliot "Ellie" Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Foster rolled his eyes at Ellie. He honestly couldn't believe that she had decided to date Darius McAvoy. He didn't get what girls saw in him. "A little thick?" he asked. "He's an idiot!" he half screamed at Ellie. "How the hell could you like him?" It seemed like he was making a big deal out of nothing, because it really wasn't, to some people. But to him it was much more of a big deal than even he had thought.

"Yeah for now." he muttered. "Wait until he gets what he wants from you and then he'll dump you." he said harshly.

[OOC: Sorry muse fail ...]
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot "Ellie" Hansen Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:12 pm

((No worries! I liked it!))

Ellie crossed her arms, offended not that Foster was insulting her new boyfriend, because she could not rightfully defend him- in fifth year, she had publicly called Darius a moron during a Defense Against the Dark Arts class. Why she was irritated was that Foster was totally fine with being completely indifferent to her, and the one time she needed him to be happy for her sake, he was being a grouch.

"I told you why I liked him," she snapped back. "It's good to be noticed for a change, honestly!" She stood and began to walk away when his muttered words reached her ears. She spun around. "Excuse me, what?!"

A third year shushed Ellie and she turned around. "No, YOU shut up. You!" she whipped around to face Foster, walking forward and placing her hands on the arm of his chair, glaring into his face. "What do you mean by that?"
Elliot
Elliot "Ellie" Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:21 pm

He knew that she would start to flip out by his opposition to her dating Darius, but at this point he could care less. He watched her start to walk away and turn around once she heard what he said and he felt his eyes narrow as she approached him again. He knew he was at least partially right in what he'd said, and he knew that she would hate it if he was right.

"I don't have to repeat anything to you!" he yelled. He was done. Foster grabbed her arms that were on the sides of chair where he sat and he pushed her to the side. He stood up and without saying another word to her, he began to storm away toward the entrance of the common room
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot "Ellie" Hansen Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:22 pm

He suddenly disobeyed her... That did not happen. Judd might have been the linchpin between the three of them, but she called the shots. She offered up all of the ideas, and the boys agreed to them. Ellie's words were not suggestions- they were law. She stared at him, and he suddenly grabbed her, pushing her away. She stumbled, knocking into a chair and staring after him as he stormed off.

She didn't know he had it in him.

"Foster!" she called. "Foster!" She hurried and ran towards the entrance, whirling around and standing in front of it, barring the entrance as she crossed her arms. "Why do you suddenly care about my life, huh? I've never had a friend so disinterested and disinclined. I'd say you were cruel, but I don't know that you have emotions, because you've never shown any before tonight!"
Elliot
Elliot "Ellie" Hansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:03 am

He was tired of it all, and he was mostly just tired of Ellie right now. "It isn't "suddenly" that I care about your life Ellie. I've always cared, friends always care, I just never wanted that to be seen so I acted like I didn't." he sighed.

He shook his head quickly. "You know what? Nevermind." he said. "I don't have to explain myself to you. Now move Ellie." he told her, before reaching forward to try and move her again, like he had before. He didn't want to be in the common room anymore with her, and he didn't have to be if he didn't want to.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top