Hi I'm Maura and I need EVERYTHING!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hi I'm Maura and I need EVERYTHING! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hi I'm Maura and I need EVERYTHING!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi I'm Maura and I need EVERYTHING! Empty Hi I'm Maura and I need EVERYTHING!

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:07 am

The title says all, I'm new to this site and this is my first student character on this lovely site Soph had me join. So Maura needs EVERYTHING, from friends to bullies and love interest she needs it ALL! She's VERY shy due to her being picked on during her muggle school years, but once you crack her shell she's very out-going and loyal.

So come on people lets plot I won't bite I promise! Wink
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Maura and I need EVERYTHING! Empty Re: Hi I'm Maura and I need EVERYTHING!

Post by Sunny Dyllan-Thomas Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:23 am

Perhaps she can find a friend in Cliff Jordan, adorable fifth year Gyrffindor. He's a dork, but a lovable one.
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Child

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Maura and I need EVERYTHING! Empty Re: Hi I'm Maura and I need EVERYTHING!

Post by Saoirse O'Connell Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:11 pm

I'm new to this site as well, and have a first year Gryffindor character. She's really shy and kind of anti-social, so she'd be a bit of a project to befriend...of course if your character is the teasing type, she is a big target for bullies.
Saoirse O'Connell
Saoirse O'Connell

Number of posts : 53
Special Abilities : Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Teddy: Can I call you that? I see them becoming friends, Maura can come to him when he's sad and he can make her laugh! Wink Where shall we have this lovely thread?

Saoirse: Ooh... yes! Maura is friends with anyone! Not to mention she's also bullied by Slytherins as well, but she stands up to them so maybe Maura can help ya out! I was thinking having this in maybe a corridor or something if they have a place for it!
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Connell Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:44 pm

Just let me know when and where, and I'll be there. Very Happy
Saoirse O'Connell
Saoirse O'Connell

Number of posts : 53
Special Abilities : Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:20 pm

Hello Maura and welcome to this site. I am Miseria, the only psycho on this site so far and probably one of the oddest personalities you'll ever meet.
Anyhow, I can offer you two characters. Miseria (former Hufflepuff, now works as a nurse at Hogwarts) and then I have Avis. She's a shy gryffindor. At first glance you won't see any bravery in her, however she will stand up for herself if necessary. She's St. Mungo's intern, loves to make potions (healing ones to be exact but she can create poison as well). Avis is that kind of person who people start trusting second later after their meeting, however she herself is not good at trusting anyone.

Razz
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:12 pm

Right now I really can't offer anyone as a love interest, but I've showed you my sixth years are, and I can also offer you Ryo Hiroku. He's a seventh year Hufflepuff. And he's a Vampire! He can be antisocial and awkward sometimes, but that's cause he's been through a lot since he was orphaned at 10 almost 11
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Hitame: who ever you like, I don't mind! Wink

Miseria: I can Maura going to Mis after being attacked by bullies! I can also see Avis and Maura being friends!

Saoirse: I'm making our thread at the lake is that ok with ya?

Last edited by Maura Goldstein on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:28 am

Well You can meet Alex, he is a slytherin and has the most complex relationship with a few people. He wants to meet new people, he can be a bully or a love interest. But it's up to you.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:54 am

Alex: Ooh you just gave me I idea! what about a bully that turns into a love interest?
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top