The Bird and the Worm - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Bird and the Worm - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Bird and the Worm

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bird and the Worm - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bird and the Worm

Post by Gregory Klein Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Her lack of conversation was irritating him. He had taken time out of his day, his precious time, to help her find her way back. The least she could do was entertain him with the usual pointless small talk. There was no chatter, just silence and Gregory was getting bored.

"Well, maybe you should pay attention next time." His tone wasn't harsh or judgmental. Gregory just stated it in a matter of fact way with a shrug of his shoulders. There was no venom behind his words, though his opinion of the little fox was less than satisfactory.

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his packet of cigarettes. Taking one out, he lit it and pressed it to the seam of his dry lips. "What year are you?" Gregory asked, wishing she would actually talk. It was getting boring in this silence.
Gregory Klein
Gregory Klein
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalina Malcom Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Cats anger stirred up inside her at his words, but she sighed heavily, stopping to turn and face him. "Are you enjoying being stupid, or is it a natural thing?"'Cat was surprised how calm she sounded, but her face was contorted in anger. He was the last person she wanted to see in the planet, and her hair turned black, her eyes red. Sometimes she couldn't control her abilities and this was one of those times.

Cat watched him pull out a pack of cigarettes and realized that was something she wanted. The smoke spoke to her, and shuddering, she licked her lips. "Mind if I bum one?" Cst want heavily into smoking, but there was a first to everything. She wasn't against it.

"Fifth." It was the one time she sounded like herself, more chipper and bright.
Catalina Malcom
Catalina Malcom
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 186
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregory Klein Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:11 pm

When the little fox got angry, Gregory smirked in amusement. Her face was almost as red as her hair in anger. He couldn't deny how entertaining it was. The way her face scrunched up when she yelled at him was endearing in so many ways. He had to resist the urge to pinch her cheeks. "It's a natural thing," he drawled, wanting her to get angrier. He enjoyed egging people on. Especially the redhead in front of him. But, she wasn't a redhead. Her eyes and hair turned black. "Ahh, I understand." Damn magical abilities.

As he blew out the smoke, Gregory arched an eyebrow. "First you yell at me, then you want one of my cigarettes?" He took the one out of his mouth and handed it to her, "We can share. I'm not wasting my cigarettes on you. Sorry love."

"Oh? I'm sixth."
Gregory Klein
Gregory Klein
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalina Malcom Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:42 pm

The smirk upon his face answered Cats question. He really was thick. It was Cats displeasure to meet the boy in the first place. Her and her stupidity, if she hadn't gotten lost she wouldn't be in this situation. "I can tell." Cat felt her cheeks redden in anger, than she blushed in embarrassment. How quick her temper was shocked her at times. Her hair was still shuffling around randomly, and she looked at the ends and saw it was rosy pink. She could only guess what color her eyes were. "There's a first." She replied sarcastically.

That was the nicest thing he had said to her that whole time. "At least you kind enough to share." She replied that coldly, and accepted the cigarette, placing it to her mouth, blowing out the smoke upwards, trying not to blow it in his face. Passing it back, she felt her face cooling down.

"Interesting." Cat replied dully, not really paying attention to him.
Catalina Malcom
Catalina Malcom
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregory Klein Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:29 am

The fact that she was actually angry at him was so utterly amusing. Gregory was torn between laughing at her and hugging her as if she were a small child. A small child with changing eyes and a fiery personality. The fact that she had the audacity to be so bold was a mix of annoying and entertaining at the same time. Gregory couldn't decide.

"I can be kind at times," the boy drawled with a yawn. Snatching the cigarette back from her, he lifted to his mouth. Tasting the surprising intoxicating taste of nicotine and strawberry lip gloss, Gregory smirked to himself.

"You seem bored lovely," he murmured as she glanced down at her. "Anything I can do to change that?"
Gregory Klein
Gregory Klein
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalina Malcom Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:37 am

Cat didnt know how to react to him. He was annoying, rude, daft, idiotic, and just plain obnoxious, an obnoxious person with physical features that may say otherwise. It was a shame, his looks wasted on his personality. Almost like a waste of space. That is exactly what he was. Cat brushed her bangs out of here face, giggling at her thoughts. She was being so..... B****. It wasn't a shock, she was always like that. But this time someone deserved it.

Cat wondered what was so fascinating about the cigarette he had taken from her, but she didnt question the smirk. It was just another reason why after their adventure, Cat would never talk to him. Even if her life depended on it, she would rather die than talk to him again.

"I have a few ideas." Cat looked up at him with fire in her eyes. "Either get your head bit off by a dragon, or do backflips until you throw up. Either way, I won't have to deal with you."
Catalina Malcom
Catalina Malcom
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top