Surprise in the street
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Surprise in the street Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Surprise in the street

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surprise in the street Empty Surprise in the street

Post by Elizabeth Carter Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:27 am

Elizabeth was reading a letter she received from her grandfather. The sun was already disappearing and the night was starting, so the illumination of the street was the only thing helping her to finish the task in hand. In the letter he told her how much him and her grandmother missed her, also that he finally got the inspiration he was looking for and started to write his own big story. Along with the letter was a small package (that Elizabeth assumed was the story) so she started to opened it, not looking in front of her anymore. As soon as she started Elizabeth crashed with something hard.

"I am so so sorry, I wasn't paying attention" she said before looking with what or who she crashed.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 148
Special Abilities : Healing

Back to top Go down

Surprise in the street Empty Re: Surprise in the street

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:55 pm

Oded laughed softly as he put two hands on her shoulders to steady her, "Well I believe we just keep running into each other Elizabeth. Of course I don't mind if we do." He grinned widely showing his teeth again. "Are you hungry Elizabeth? There's a great cafe just down this street, it would be my treat." Oded asked knowing in his head this was a dangerous game he was playing. He knew that she would never want him but he couldn't find himself to stay away. In his hands were grocerys for the pub but he didn't care he wanted to spend more time with her. "That's of course if you don't have other plans, I don't want mess those up." Oded said qiuckly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:24 pm

Elizabeth's eyes went wide when she heard Oded voice, he was the last person she thought to crash into. A smile was on her lips when he talked to her, it was something that always happened to her when she heard his voice or even his name "Well this time we actually crash into each other" Elizabeth laugh.

When he asked her to go to the cafe she didn't even hesitated to answer him " Of course! I would love to" She said with a big smile, trying to hide her excitement but failing. Elizabeth saw that Oded was carrying some grocery in his hands "Do you need help with those?" She told him pointing the grocery, even though she knew it was a stupid question because he was really strong.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:01 am

"No but it kind of you to ask if I need help. Altright let's go I've heard good things about this place, you'll have to tell me if it is any good. I'm wondering how often it will be us crashing into each other, cause bumping into me kinda hurts." Oded said smiling as heard the excitement in her voice. He was excited as well hoping that he didn't screw things up with her or anything. Oded had never met anyone who actually accepted him for him and didn't care about the monster he was. It had been a long time since he had actually been happy about spending the day with a woman before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:38 am

"Yes, it hurts a little bit " Elizabeth told him laughing, putting the package and the letter in the small bag she was carrying " I'll follow your lead, because I don't know where this place is" She said with a small smile before continue "So tell me, how you been? It's been a few days since I last saw you"
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:48 pm

"It's not far from here and i hear good thing about it. I've been okay, i haven't gotten much sleep lately but of course for me that is usual. How have you been Elizabeth?" Oded asked hoping that she was good. The only reason he had lost sleep was because he was up all night cleaning the pub and he could smell her from down the hall. He didn't know what his problem was he couldn't bear to not be near her. Every time he passed her room, it took all of his strength to keep from knocking on her door. The night she came to the Leaky Cauldron was a day he knew he'd never forget because it was the day the walls around his crumbled until it was dust. Oded shook his head to clear it and smiled when they reached the cafe. "Here we are, ladies first." He said opening the door and stepping back to allow her to go first.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:13 pm

"I've been good! A lot of work lately, but besides that everything is going great" She answer him with a small smile. Elizabeth was nervous and she wasn't understanding why, or at least that's what she keep telling herself. She was aware that the main reason she was nervous was because of Oded and of course it wasn't in a bad way. Since that night, when she first got in the leaky cauldron, she was always hoping to see him again and maybe talk to him but with her luck it didn't happened until now. She was even writing more romantic stories in her free time, something that she haven't done since she was a kid and before her parents dead. Breaking away from her thoughts she saw Oded open the door for her.

"Thank you! And people say chivalry is dead.. they are obviously wrong" Elizabeth said with a smile and walked inside the place.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:22 pm

"Your welcome Elizabeth. I'd never say chivalry is dead, with me it is very much alive so to speak. I've been working a lot lately too, mostly at night when everyone is sleeping because i scare some of the guests when i'm out in the day time. If your ever bored or can't sleep you can always come find me if you want to." Oded said smiling softly looking at her wondering what she would say to that. He was hoping that she wouldn't laugh at him and shoot him down hard. He knew that being with her alone, he probably wouldn't be able to control himself, not in a threatening way. Oded had to admit to himself that she was the one of the few people in his life that he felt he could trust with all his heart.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Elizabeth smiled when she heard Oded, after all, she was one of those people who believed chivalry was dead. "Thank you, is really nice that you're offering me that. Not a lot of people do that for someone they meet for a small time, and I hope you know that you can talk to me too " She said still smiling and looking at his eyes. It took her a second to realize that this would mean they would be alone and for some reason she became even more nervous thinking about it. Elizabeth felt like a teenager all over again and she couldn't stop a small laugh when this thought came to her head.

"I'm sorry I was just remembering something" She said quickly when she thought that she was maybe looking like a lunatic for laughing alone. "This place looks really nice, I haven't noticed before" Elizabeth told him looking all over the place.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Oded smiled and said, "I like your laugh, it's very pretty just like you." He looked into her eyes and they showed that he meant it. He looked down and talked to the seating hostess asking for a table seeing as it was packed. He put his hand on her lower back as the seating hostess lead them to a table putting two menus down before walking away. Oded pulled out a chair for her and waited for her to sit down. "I was taught from a young age that woman should be treated with respect. I was also taught to open doors, pull out chairs, and to never make a woman cry unless it's tears of joy." Oded said smiling wondering what she would say to all of this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top