I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached Empty I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached

Post by Elliot "Ellie" Hansen Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:56 pm

Naturally, it was a few days before she would be leaving for school, and her witch hat had suddenly turned up missing. Summoning Charms and diligent cleaning could do nothing to locate the article of clothing, so she was resigned to return to Diagon and buy a new one. The Sorting Ceremony would look dreadful if she, among her entire table, was not wearing her hat. The repeat seventh year didn't need that sort of attention.

She walked on her own up the street of Diagon Alley, dodging frantic parents and children, desperate to get what they needed at the best prices. Pureblood families were withdrawn to the sides, afraid of mingling with the muggleborns and halfbloods. Ellie purposefully brushed past, causing one boy to tremble as she did. She smirked.

She slipped into Maulkin's and surveyed it quickly. The hat section was relatively deserted, for which she was immensely grateful. She hurried over and began to look through the hats, surveying prices and sizes, ignoring the sequined and patterned hats.

Elliot
Elliot "Ellie" Hansen

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached Empty Re: I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:39 am

He was pretty sure he had everything he needed for his last year at Hogwarts and just as he was finishing packing up, one of his siblings pets deicided that it would be fun to take his robe and hide it, or eat it, whatever the hell the animal did with it. But he'd found it all torn and disgusting, which meant that he had to get a new one.

Of course, he'd headed off to Diagon Alley to buy a one. Bad timing too, Diagon Alley was full of people looking for supplies right now. It was a wonder how he made it passed everyone on the street, but he made it to Madam Malkin's and that was what mattered. He sighed as he entered the shop, looking around.

He walked up to the counter and asked for some help in getting a new robe. The shop assistant had him give her details for a new robe and then she'd walked away, leaving him at the counter to wait.
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached Empty Re: I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached

Post by Elliot "Ellie" Hansen Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:24 am

Ellie simply couldn't find the right hat size for herself and she was getting more and more frustrated. She turned around, eyes searching and scanning the crowd for a sales associate or someone wearing staff robes to be able to help or assist her. Damn these little children and the anxious parents that filled the already cramped room and prevented her from spotting who she needed.

With a huff, she turned and began pushing her way through the crowds, refusing to be gentle with those preventing her from reaching her proper destination. "'Scuse me- Yes, you. Right, you, get out of my fa- Excuse you!" Needless to say, Ellie's irritable mood was continually worsening.

She finally reached the counter and brushed against a boy already there. The woman behind the counter was beginning to head off. "Excuse me, ma'am I was wondering if you," the woman continued. "Wondering if you have any more hates in size- Ah, piss of then!" She slumped on the counter and glanced at the boy next to her. "Ah. Sorry about that."
Elliot
Elliot "Ellie" Hansen

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum