Just another morning
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just another morning Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just another morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just another morning Empty Just another morning

Post by Darien de Ramiére Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Darien was staying at the Leaky Cauldron and he always ate his breakfast there. Like today, he went downstairs, ordered himself a salad and some juice. He didn't go to a table, since he was alone anyway, and he would just take space, in the morning there was so much customers here. But Darien was already used to that, he barely noticed them. He stuck a little smile on his face, when his food arrived and paid for that and then, started eating, sometimes looking at the bar and the people. It was interesting. Some people he recognized from other days, and some of them were new. He liked getting to know people, from distance.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Just another morning Empty Re: Just another morning

Post by Sofie Elkin Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:04 pm

Sofie strolled into the Leaky Cauldron hoping for a refreshing breakfast after a long night of Death Eater business. When the girl was out on the town, she covered up the Dark Mark and strolled about. She looked at ease and kind, stopping to reach down and scratch a cat behind its ear. She entered the pub and paused to look through her purse. She glanced up and looked around for the barman, but could not spot him.

She approached the bar and saw a young man, about her age she would have guessed, eating a meal. Lightly, she tapped his shoulder. "Sorry to bother you. Do you have change for a galleon?"
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Darien flinched, when someone touched him. "Oh, sorry... yes, I have." He smiled slightly, when he turned to this girl, who talked to her and soon enough he had change for a galleon on his hand. Of course he helped, when help was needed. Darien was nice, in a way. He looked friendly, too. And this girl looked nice, it Darien couldn't just say he doesn't have and send her away. Not like that.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofie Elkin Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Sofie smiled as he handed her the coins. "Oh thank you so much. I hate carrying those huge coins around. I much prefer the smaller ones- they don't weigh me down so much." She chuckled lightly, pocketing the coins. At that moment, she noticed the salad. "Pardon, but why kind of salad is that? It looks delicious. I'm not very familiar with the menu here and I've never seen it."
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:35 pm

"You're welcome," he said, smiling. He turned back to his salad and again raised his gaze, when heard another question. "It's Apple Salad," he answered, smiling. "You can join me, if you want," he said. He didn't mind company, and she really seemed to be someone he can talk to. Well, at least for the breakfast time.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum