[solved]Where is gryffindor tower, slitheren and hufflepuff?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

[solved]Where is gryffindor tower, slitheren and hufflepuff? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

[solved]Where is gryffindor tower, slitheren and hufflepuff?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[solved]Where is gryffindor tower, slitheren and hufflepuff? Empty [solved]Where is gryffindor tower, slitheren and hufflepuff?

Post by Wayne Bryd Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:21 pm

I was wandering, looking at places in Hogwarts, and I noticed, Where is gryffindor tower, Slitherin's spot in the dungeons, and Hufflepuff?( Which I read from pottermore is hidden by like some stairs.)
This is a weird thing because I only see Ravenclaw tower :/ any reasons why?

Last edited by Wayne Bryd on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wayne Bryd
Wayne Bryd
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

[solved]Where is gryffindor tower, slitheren and hufflepuff? Empty Re: [solved]Where is gryffindor tower, slitheren and hufflepuff?

Post by Brandon Vasquez Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:23 pm

You're in Ravenclaw therefore you can only see Ravenclaw tower.
Brandon Vasquez
Brandon Vasquez

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

[solved]Where is gryffindor tower, slitheren and hufflepuff? Empty Re: [solved]Where is gryffindor tower, slitheren and hufflepuff?

Post by Wayne Bryd Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Craaap.. I feel stupid now >.< I remember hearing that last time I was here [solved]Where is gryffindor tower, slitheren and hufflepuff? 4477d031-4a3f-4bf7-ae79-be400ac9a638
Wayne Bryd
Wayne Bryd
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:32 pm

It's not so bad.. I never asked but I was confused... The same thing happened to me... Until I changed accounts and saw that whatever house your in is the only house you can see...
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayne Bryd Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Yeah. thing is though, my characters = always been in ravenclaw. :/
Wayne Bryd
Wayne Bryd
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Taylor Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:07 pm

Okay then! I was wondering the same thing too but thanks! XD
Bobby Taylor
Bobby Taylor
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 8

http://watershipdownrp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top