The Last Will and Testament of Chastity Evelyn Moor
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Last Will and Testament of Chastity Evelyn Moor Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Last Will and Testament of Chastity Evelyn Moor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Will and Testament of Chastity Evelyn Moor Empty The Last Will and Testament of Chastity Evelyn Moor

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:33 am

Discovered in a box of Chase’s belongings in the apartment she shared with Calvin, lay the Last Will and Testaments of Chase Moor. Inside of the box sits a necklace that was often worn by Chase, a small golden chess piece. As well as a letter.

The Will:

This is the last will and testament for Chastity Evelyn Moor, it is to be effective in the case that Chastity Evelyn Moor were to die with any cause.

In the event of the death of Chastity Evelyn Moor, the estates still belonging to the Moor name are hereby given to Calvin S. Ransom, with joint ownership of Jaquellene Dyllan, if the need arises, for usage as they please.

Belongings, personal affects, and anything else that generally falls under the ownership of Chastity Evelyn Moor, are hereby given to Jaquellene Dyllan.

Anything not claimed by either Calvin S. Ransom or Jaquellene Dyllan is to be sold in an auction on a date determined by Jaquellene Dyllan.

Witnesses: (Written in their own handwriting)
Khaat Lupin
Brian Lupin

Signature:
(A loopy name scrawled across the bottom with a shaking hand)
Chastity Evelyn Moor

The Letter:

Dear friends and family,

I know this isn’t something you usually write out this early in my life.. but I’ve had enough problems I thought it should be stated clearly.. in this box there is a will, signed by Khaat and Brian, and myself.. leaving just about everything I own to Jack. I’d love for Calvin to get help as well.. in case I were to die before him..

I have not been well, and I feel as though each breath grows colder.. like death itself is setting in.. I know I do not have long, though I do not know why I know that. Please.. tell Jack I love her, and she was the best friend I’ve ever had.

Tell Calvin that I will miss him, and I will see him beyond the veil.

I shall cherish you all, and if I go someplace good, I will watch down on you, I know I shall.
I think I should take special note in this letter. This necklace here.. it needs to go to Jack. It says in the will that all of my belongings go to her, but I NEED this necklace to go to her. For reasons of my own.. please get this necklace to Jack Dyllan.. my best friend in the entire world.

I love you all, and shall miss you dearly.

-Chase
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

The Last Will and Testament of Chastity Evelyn Moor Empty Re: The Last Will and Testament of Chastity Evelyn Moor

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:35 am

asdfghjkl All the feels gfmgfmmdf
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top