Just chatting in the Entrance Hall Yard
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just chatting in the Entrance Hall Yard Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just chatting in the Entrance Hall Yard

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just chatting in the Entrance Hall Yard Empty Just chatting in the Entrance Hall Yard

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:52 am

Andrian walked into the door and sat down by the bench and scratched his hand under his gloves "It beautiful here in the snow" Andrian grimanced alittle bit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Just chatting in the Entrance Hall Yard Empty Re: Just chatting in the Entrance Hall Yard

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:57 am

"Yeah, lovely snow" Nikki said making a ball and throwing it to Andrian. "Ooops" Nikki said with sarcasm.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Just chatting in the Entrance Hall Yard Empty Re: Just chatting in the Entrance Hall Yard

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:33 am

Andrian curled his lips and chuckled, "You did it!" Andrian said bending over to throw another one back at Nikki and laughed back at her then hid behind the wall
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:25 pm

Elizabeth walked though the Entrance Hall Yard and saw Nikki and Andrian doing snow fight as she smiled then turned to walk near the trees.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:10 am

"Hey Elizabeth why don't you join us?" Nikki asked rolling another ball of snow getting ready to throw at Andrian.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:12 am

Andrian drew his wand out of his pocket. causing the snow to build up as a barrier "Snow ball fight!" Andrian called out throwin one at Nikki
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:24 am

"Ow, hey!" Nikki said gasping and throwing one at Andrian. Nikki then chuckled and laughed as she made more snow balls.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:28 am

One of the snowball hit his head, and he pretended that he fainted waiting patiencely for Nikki's response to seeing him lying on the floor motionlessly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:37 am

"Oh my god!" Nikki cried. "I've killed my bro-uh I mean my boy- uh I mean my good buddy!" Nikki said as she mumbled with words as Elizabeth doesn't know the shock and that she wasn't his girlfriend anymore. Nikki ran over to Andrian kneeled next to him.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:02 am

Andrian grabbed her arm with both his arm and roared "RAH!" Andrian looked at her evily and tried to scare her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top