The Apartment - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Apartment - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Apartment

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apartment

Post by Marcus Dakota Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:03 pm

Ara wanted to watch either a comedy or horror. And right now Marcus was in the mood for a horror to give him chills. "We can watch a horror. What about Paranormal Activity?" Marcus asked her. He hoped she would want to watch that. It was one of his favorite horror movies of all time. Not that he watched many movies in his lifetime.... When he was a graduate, he started buying technology, so he's still very new to it.

Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:17 pm

"Oh my gosh, I love that movie!"said Arabella surprised that he had that movie it was her favorite horror movies. "I know a bit weird that a girl like that movie huh?"Arabella asked him laughing. Arabella knew that most girl thought it was gross and down right just weird. "I was always weird and a freak, but oh well as long as you can be weird and a freak with me."said Arabella smiling and winking at him. Seeing a blanket on the couch she grabbed it and curled up in it.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:36 pm

Marcus was happy that she like it, too. Not many girls did. "Not at all. You just have good taste in movies," he said to her. Marcus put the movie into his DVD player and changed the input on the TV. "I sure can be weird and a freak with you. Now how does the sound work on here?" Marcus said, trying to figure out how to work the volume.

He walked over to Ara sat on the couch next to her. He handed her the remote and put his arm around her.
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:22 am

" I know they don't, which I don't know why of course it's scary but there's nothing gorss about it much."said Arabella softly. Arabella smiled when hesaid he'll be weird and a freak with her. "Oh yay! at lease I know I'm not alone!"said Arabella laughing as her eyes sparkled at him. Arabella giggled at him as he couldn't figure out how to work the volume on the t.v. "Aw... your so cute when your trying to figure out how to work muggle things."said Arabella softly. As he wrapped his arm around her she snuggled close to his chest and hit play on the remote
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:50 am

Marcus smiled when she said she knew she wasn't alone. Nope. You won't be alone. he thought, looking at her. He knew she could read his thoughts. He laughed when she said he was cute. He still had a lot to learn about muggle things. It was very complicated.... "This stuff is hard to work sometimes," he said to Ara.

When he had put his arm around her, she snuggle close to Marcus. He gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead.
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:08 am

"I'm glad I'm not, I'm glad I have you."Arabella thought back as she looked up and smiled at him. Arabella looked at him and laughed. "Sorry for laughing, I'll teach you how to work muggle things I promise."said Arabella softly. "I guess I know how to do muggle things more seeing how I'm half muggle and was raised by a muggle seeing how my mother was one."said Arabella softly. Laying her head on his chest she seen the movie coming on and smiled. 'If I jump or scream during the movie I'm sorry it been awhile since I seen this!"said Arabella honestly. "If I have nightmares can I sleep with you?"Arabella asked hin in a little kid voice and then laughed.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:18 am

Marcus laughed. "I hope so!" he said to Ara when she said she would teach him how to use muggle objects. She explained to him how she was raised by her muggle mother. "Yes. That would help a lot in being knowledgeable in both cultures." The movie was playing now and Ara stated that she hadn't seen it in a while and she might jump.

"It's fine. And yes you can sleep with me," Marcus said jokingly. The movie was playing.
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:40 am

"Don't worry, when I'm done with you yo'll know how to cook the muggle way and know how to operate ever muggle appliance in this house!"said Arabella softly. "It does it really does, when I have kids I'll know that they'll have some muggle in them which makes me proud."said Arabella softly. "I would like my kids to have some muggle abilities for when they don't have magic there not clueless."said Arabella softly.

Arabella laughed when he said it was ok for her to sleep with him. "Ok if I crawl into your bed, you'll know why."said Arabella in a joking manner.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:51 am

Marcus smiled at the thought of having kids who weren't completely ignorant to the muggle world. "That would be nice. I wouldn't want my kids to know only one way of life. Another mixing with the other would be nice." Ara wanted her kids to have muggle abilities when they didn't have magic to resort to. "Yeah. it could be their second nature," Marcus said to Ara.

"I will!" Marcus joked back.
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:11 am

Arabella nodded. "Yeah that would be nice, I could see my kids being normal or some what normal intil they go to Hogwarts."said Arabella softly. Arabella knew it might be a long time before she had kids, but Arabella could see someone like Marcus being their father. Arabella had a feeling Marcus would make a great father without a doubt in her mind. Arabella didn't know if her and Marcus would be together forever but she hoped so. Arabella smiled at the thought of it, for it was a nice picture that was in her mind that she didn't want to let go of.

"Ok, I'll be in there after the movie is over."said Arabella winking at him but in a joking matter.

Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top