The Biggest Shock Ever! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Biggest Shock Ever! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Biggest Shock Ever!

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Biggest Shock Ever! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Biggest Shock Ever!

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:10 am

"I'm your....long.....lost....." Nikki then paused and accidentally swallowed the gum. "SISTER!" Nikki cried.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:12 am

Andrian heart was racing against his chest now, now he could hear the beating in his head "What!?!" Andrian exclaimated and his bubblegum dropped out of his mouth and onto his laps
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:15 am

"I uh took a hair sample from your hair brush and gave it to a muggle doctor and I gave mine as well and uh well we're brother and sister" Nikki explained nervously. "I seen you in a photo some where but I thought it was my imagination but it wasn't"
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:12 am

Andrian got up on his feet, and gagged in discuss "I kissed my own sister, and and touched her romanatically!" Andrian said walking up and down fromt the table and calmed himself down
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:22 am

"Hey, come on I only found out about it myself too! I thought it was kinda gross at first...but funny..." Nikki replied trying to lighten the mood. "I mean what's wrong with being in love with your sister?" Nikki continued. "Love is just a natural thing..."
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:49 am

Andrian nodded and startd laughing, "I guess where nothing wrong about loving your sister" Andrian said then suddenly calming himself down sitting down next to her "Well, just to catch up on your real parents. They are....Dead" Andrian said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:03 am

"Wow, I so didn't know that!" Nikki said sarcastically. "I live with a foster muggle mum" Nikki continued. "She's nice" Nikki said.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:06 am

Andrian smiled and looked at the person behind them, "They were killed by Dae" Andrian said closing his eyes as the memories came flooding through his mind
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:12 am

"I know, please don't give me the memory flashback oh noooo!" Nikki cried remembering her foster mum telling her about their gruesome death. "I-I-I" Nikki started and paused. "Whatever! the thing is I'm your long lost sister and your my long lost brother" Nikki said.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:14 am

Andrian shut his mouth, and fluttered his eyes open "I'm sorry" Andrian said calmly hugging her then tried to lighten the mood up "But atleast we still got our brother and sister" Andrian grinned at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top