Hunting Thingamajigs - Page 23
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hunting Thingamajigs - Page 23 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hunting Thingamajigs

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hunting Thingamajigs - Page 23 Empty Re: Hunting Thingamajigs

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:51 am

Brian heard the sound of apparating and turned, ready to fire, when Michael grabbed his arm.

"Hold on there, Tex," Michael said. "You're a bit too quick on the draw there." It turned out to be only Angus arriving back.

"You were gonna fire at me?" Angus frowned.

"Target practice?" Brian offered.

"Nice," Angus sighed sarcastically. "Real nice. Well, while you're shooting at everything that moves, I'll go tend to your wife."

"Please," Brian said. "I just can't get to her as I'd like."

Angus went inside and saw the Jess and Cassidy had tended to her. He put his bags on the floor. "Khaat," he said. "Woud you like anything? How about a bath or a shower and your own clothes?"

"Yes," she said, glad for his suggestion.

"I'l be right back," he said. "I'll draw you a bath. You can soak all you like."

"Thank you," she said, as he went upstairs.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22885
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm

Jess and cassidy smiled and moved to the door as they watched Jack Brian and Michael strengthen the charms and spells around the homestead. Jess went to the kitchen and started lunch to help Angus while he was helping Khaat cassidy went with her and together they made a one pot stew witch could be kept hot and warm crusty rolls. Cassidy lay out the table while Jess placed down the cups and a large jug of juice then the large crock pot of stew and the rolls.

" hope that's enough to see us through until supper " she said and cassidy smiled.

" it is smells wonderful" she said looking back at the men " I hope all this will stop him from following" Jess just sighed.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:56 pm

"You're hoping for the wrong thing," Angus said very softly, returning. "She's soaking in the tub. I dont' see any teeth marks in her neck, but she does have a bleeing wound on the back of her left shoulder. Her story about the panther attack bears up. But if he got a chance to feed on an already existing wound, he would have. And if he did, he got a taste for her. It might explain why he didn't want to give her up. My grandfather did hunt a couple of vampires. Apparently if you can hunt a werewolf, they think you can hunt anything. She's not quite herself. I'm hoping with some distance between her and him, she'll snap out of it a bit and start feeling like herself again. She didn't mention much of anything when we were upstairs except perhaps having me prepare a different bedroom for her. I don't think Brian is still angry with her, but they will need a chance to talk."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:45 pm

Jess heard Angus and sighed " of course , I'll prepare the room " she said and left leaving cassidy , Jim and Jack sat in the main room. all of them still wondering if Escobar would find them at the rantch.

" Do you think he would dare come here?" cassidy asked and Jim shook his head.

" I don't think so if hes smart he should stay on home ground " he said softly as he finished his coffee and walked over to the window " and Angus is right they need time she was gone for a night and not returned in the same state she left in " he said looking at Angus " that would shake any man, including myself" he admitted to them.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:54 pm

Brian had come in and he had overheard her request. "I'll take the other room, Angus," Brian said quietly. "She's always had that room. I wont' make her move. I'll go."

"Mate," Angus said, feeling for him. "Why dont you go talk to her?"

"Because she's been through enough?"

"And your distance isn't going to make it any better. If I didnt know better, I'd say she was bewitched by that vampire attraction spell."

"Dont say that. The only way that is fully removed is by a vampire. Mortals can't accompish it," Brian said.

"She sure looks like it, though. But the distance between them will help the worst of it wear off in time. It wont be fully gone until a vampire rids her of it, if thats what happened. The best you can do is to treat her like you always have. If shes bewitched, it surely is not her fault."

"No, it isn't. Alright. I"ll go talk to her. I'll be right back." he went upstairs.

"I feel a bit sorry for him," Angus said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:08 pm

Jess watched from the table and sighed she knew things were not over in regards Escobar even being back in England. Cassidy shook her head as did jack. Jim just sat and drank his drink he once finished moved out side watching the skies he had a feeling a gut instinct that Escobar would hunt her down while she was still under his spell to regain what he wanted, Khaat. He glanced at Jack who nodded he knew his thought and both made an unspoken pact that nether would leave her unguarded unless she was working or with Brian or Robert.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Back to top