The Abandoned Shack
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Abandoned Shack Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Abandoned Shack

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Abandoned Shack Empty The Abandoned Shack

Post by Felix Barker Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:18 pm

They appeared in a forest, completely surrounded on all sides by trees. Felix had a firm hold of Cecilia's arm, her bag was slung over his shoulder, and he had two wands in his hand. His, and hers. "Here's the plan love, you do as I say.. and you won't get hurt more then necessary got it?" He smirked at his own reassurances. "You're family gonna be looking for you any time soon?" He asked pushing her forward ahead of him, the wands to her back, his other hand on her shoulder firmly. He pushed her through the forest, heading towards what looked like a black hole in the ground.

As they neared it, it became obvious that it was a cave structure that led deep into the ground, disappearing into darkness. "Lumos." he growled, and the two wands lit perfectly, lighting a wide area around them. "In we go." He growled into her ear and pushed her down ahead of him. "You try to flee and you're dead.. got it? I don't have anything to lose from killing you except maybe some fun, so don't think I won't kill you.. because you will certainly be wishing you were dead soon."

Felix made her walk for quite a ways in the tunnel system. It branched off, multiplied, and if you turned around, there were three more openings leading in different directions behind them. It would be impossible to get your way out of there if you didn't already know the way. Water dripped from the ceiling, and there was even the sound of rushing water, almost like a waterfall somewhere deep in the cave. Suddenly though, a light appeared at the end of the tunnel, and as they neared it, it became apparent that it was a torch. A torch hung from a bracket on the wall, and they passed it silently. "So Krum, got any valuables on you?" he asked, his voice echoing off the walls as they took a few sharp turns down different tunnels.

They hit another torch, and another, finally though, they got to an area where it was a simple tunnel, rock surrounded them, and a door stood at the end of the tunnel. He pointed his wand at it, and it flew open, the second it did, other doors appeared along the walls, doors out of nowhere, he pushed her forward and the room started to spin around them. Finally he turned to the right, opened a door and pushed her in, it was pitch black in there, and there was a well placed step up into the room. So if you didn't know it was there, and being pushed it, you'd probably fall.

Felix stepped forward and closed the door behind him. Stepping up the step, he turned and locked the door with his wand. Pushing her wand into his pocket, he turned to the girl. "Welcome to your new home for a while." He said, and using his own wand, he flicked it, and torches lit all along the walls. Where it showed a gruesome sight. Blood smeared the walls, and long curving knives sat in shelves that were etched into the stone. Knives, torture booths, blood everywhere, a drain sat in the middle of the room, the sound of running water could be heard under it, making the room cool from the earth chilled water.

The most horrifying thing in the room however, was the single table in the center. It was almost like an extension of the room. An operating table, carved from stone, and it had stained blood all over it. "This was one of my favorite rooms." He said and put his wand into his pocket, pointing at her. "Stand up. Now."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

The Abandoned Shack Empty Re: The Abandoned Shack

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:36 pm

Cecilia nodded as Felix spoke. “They didn’t last time. Spent a week walking around with no clue as to who I was.” She could feel the wands against her back. “When they finally found me they wouldn’t tell me a thing.” She spoke quietly and rolled her eyes again.
When she saw the Cave her panic became even more obvious. She hated confined spaces, she hated being underground. “Umm, we are going in there?” She asked and was pushed into the cave. Her breathing grew heavier and she started to shake a little. She wasn’t just afraid anymore. She was panicking. “Nothing you would be interested in,” She answered, “Just the clothes and shoes I bought today. A few potion vials and a few books.” She stuttered as she talked wishing they were headed out of this place instead of into it.
Cecilia Stumbled a little as she was pushed forward through a door and broke her heel. “Shit those were my favorite pair, you owe me a new pair.” She said glancing back at him over her shoulder. “Those cost almost two hundred dollars in American money.” She looked around the once dark room squinting though the light. She moved as he directed and stood up. She felt light headed like she was about ready to run out of air. About ready to pass out.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:56 pm

Felix laughed when she fell into the room, and said something about breaking her heel. "You are a little brat aren't you? This should be fun." He chuckled darkly and walked around the room to where she stood. "How old are you love?" He asked gently, his hand moving up to her hair, gently running his finger over the length of it, standing much to close for comfort. He gently raked his fingers through her hair, taking a small step forward, he crowded her until she was against a wall, and then he gripped her hair, digging his fingers into it, and pulling hard. "You think you are better than other people don't you?" he whispered, his face close to hers. "Worried about your shoes? You should be worried about your life girl." He smirked and pulled on her hair, yanking her head back.

"Did you know in an average person, there is about 4.7 liters of blood in their body. You're a bit skinny, so I bet you'll have a bit less. Of course you might be the same, seeing as you've got a huge head.. oh no love, you won't think so highly of yourself when I am done with you.. I'll keep you here for a while, maybe a week, maybe more, and I will do horrible things to you girl. I will hurt you. Degrade you.. I will make you resent ever being born, got it?" He growled into her face, and then laughed, sticking his tongue out, he gently raked it across her exposed throat. 'I have yet to decide if I shall let you live afterwards or not.. we'll see how good you are, if you are a good girl, and do exactly as I say, I might let you live." He laughed and yanked on her hair, pulling her across the room to the table that sat in the middle.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:14 pm

“Almost seventeen,” Cecilia said taking a step back away from him. She had calmed down a bit, being in a room made It seem less claustrophobic, not so far underground. She flinched as he touched her closing her eyes. The wall was hard and cold behind her. “Oww,” She screamed as he pulled her hair. “You will pay for everything you do when they find me.” She said thinking ‘if they find me.’
“No I didn’t have a reason to know that little bit of information,” Cecilia said trying to humor him as tears of pain ran down her face. But then he insulted her, said she had a big head. Lifting her foot she dug the heel of her good shoe into his foot, as he growled at her. “Got it,” she tried to sound strong as she answered him.
Cecilia was drug by her hair across the room more tears running down her face. She was moved toward the table and stumbled into it before passing out, not only from the pain but from the lack of openness, the lack of fresh air.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Felix laughed. "weak." He growled and laid her out on the table. It was better for him anyway, easier to handle her onto the table and get her strapped down. Felix muttered darkly as he got her set in the middle of the table, and pulled out his wand. Straps sprung from the solid stone, locking around her wrists, her ankles, her hips, and her neck. Small straps so not much skin was covered, but strong, almost like the stone itself had decided to claim her, and keep her there.

Felix pointed his wand at Cecilia's chest and muttered a spell to wake her up. ((OOC: Yeah I can't remember it XD)) Felix laughed and went to the wall, pulling a knife from the recess embedded there, it was long, and extremely sharp. Without so much as a flinch, he moved to her, and went to her feet, drawing off her shoes, looking at them bare and indifferent before him. Before he picked up the knife, and gently sliced into the bottom of her foot, watching blood ooze from the cuts, and start to trickle onto the table. "We'll see a lot more of that love.. let me tell you." He said and put the knife blade to his lips, tasting her blood for the first time.

But certainly not the last.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:41 pm

When Cecilia woke up because of the spell the man had casted on her she tried to sit up but couldn’t even move her head. She whimpered at the sight of the knife and flinched when it sliced though her skin. More tears in her eyes and streaming out of the corner of her eyes. “Why me?” She whimpered quietly struggling against the restraints. “Why not one of the many other people who were in the alley.”
Then he was licking her foot, tasting her blood. She struggled even more. “Why?” she asked again trying to get out of there. Trying to get off the table. Yet she failed horribly.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Felix looked up at Cecilia and laughed. Mockingly he said "Oh why me? why me? What did I do wrong?" Felix laughed and moved up the table so his face was right up next to hers, her blood on his lips still, it was on his breath. It fit the look on his face so perfectly. "Because love, you were an innocent little 7th year, alone in the dark alley in... this outfit." He said and picked at her dress, before smirking. "If I hadn't of picked you up, someone else would have.. you were asking for help weren't you?" He laughed again and picked up the knife, setting the blade against her stomach, gently pressing down so she could feel it was there.

"If I hadn't of gotten you, someone with much worse intentions would have." He smirked. "You at least get kindness from me.. if I hurt you too badly, I'll heal you up... then again, some of the things I will do to you won't be just pain to the body physically.. I mean.. sure this is fun." He then pressed in with the knife, it cut through her shirt, and into her stomach, blood welled up and started to get her dress wet with it. "You are a lovely young woman Miss Krum, and I am a lonely man who just likes to see some blood." He dipped his finger into the wound on her stomach and brought it to his lips again, smiling. "I haven't even started yet." He liked the blood off his finger, and then picked up the knife, and slammed it straight through her exposed palm, pinning her hand to the table.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:11 pm

“You’re sick,” Cecilia spoke through gritted teeth, as he pushed the knife into her stomach and made fun of her. She glared at the man as he licked her blood off her finger and then closed her eyes. “You could have had anyone else who was there.” The knife sliced though her hand and stuck into the rock beneath her and she screamed. She looked up at the ceiling above her remembering how far underground they were. She looked around the small room turning her head away from Barker, and began to hyperventilate. “So far underground,” She gasped. Just the small space was enough torcher for the small girl.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Felix looked at the girl and laughed when she freaked out about how far underground they are. "Love, the last thing on your mind should be the distance under the earth we are.. we actually aren't that far down. He yanked the knife back out of her hand and brought the blade to his lips, tasting her blood on the cold metal, that was only slightly heated from the warmth of the blood that had been on in just a couple of seconds before. He smiled at her, and set the blade down on the table between her legs, pointed towards her right thigh, if she struggled, the blade would cut into her thigh, even with the little amount of movement she had, it was sharp enough to do damage right there. His hands slid up her thighs after the knife was placed.

He ran his fingers over her dress, across her hipbones, getting a feel for her body. His fingers slid across her private areas for a second, his eyes darting up towards her face to gauge her reaction to his fingers sliding along areas he shouldn't be touching, before he ran his fingers down the insides of her thighs, his nails dug into her skin, nails that were sharp, much to sharp, like he kept them filed to nice little points. "This feel good love? Does this make you feel better? Distracted by the world above us? You don't belong there anymore love.. you belong to me."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:21 pm

Goose bumps formed on Cecilia’s skin as he ran his fingers cross her body. “Do you want it to feel better?” she whimpered wishing he would just let her go. “I’ll do what you want me to, just please no more knives.” She said quietly. “I’ll give you all the blood you want.” She tired reasoning with the man as tears ran down her face. “I’ll let you use me for whatever you want.” Cecilia looked at Felix the best she could. “I’ll do anything.” She whimpered again and jumped from his touch the blade slicing through her thigh. “Anything,” she repeated through clenched teeth.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top