Throne, Leighanna
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Throne, Leighanna   Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Throne, Leighanna

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Throne, Leighanna   Empty Throne, Leighanna

Post by Leighanna Throne Tue May 08, 2012 4:57 am

Throne, Leighanna   K15_jpg

Leiganna Aria Throne
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Leighanna Aria Theone
    NICKNAMES: Leigh, Leia
    ALLEGIANCE: Order

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Ex Ravencalw
    CLASSES: Graduate
    WAND: willow, 11 and half inches, nice and supple good with charms
    PLAY BY: Kristin Kreuk

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Leighanna has brownish-black hair that cascades down the middle of her back. Leighanna's hair sometimes has a mind of it's on, sometimes it's straight weather other times it's wavy or curly. But she mainly likes it wear it straight and back in a semi up do to where it's out of her face.

EYE COLOR: Leighanna has hazel eyes, but they do tend to change from a blue, green to a brown due to her mood.

HEIGHT: 5'7

BODY TYPE: Leighanna has a slender but athletic type of body, she not really strong but she not really weak either she has some muscules on her.
    GENERAL APPEARANCE: Leighanna stands right about 5'7 in height with long bronwish-black hair that cascades down her back. She has a rather small but egg shaped face and is rather pale due to her burning easily in the sun. Leighanna has hazel eyes that change due to her moods sometimes. When Leighanna isn't working on healing people, she simple wears muggle clothes. Leighanna isn't picky about what she wears, she isn't to girly but she isn't really a tom boy either she's just in the middle. You'll usually catch Leighanna in red and blue for it's her favorite color but like I said she isn't picky on what she wears or the color of it. Leighanna doesn't have the perfect skin, in fact she two scars on her one on her knee from riding her bike and the other on her elbow from breaking her arm when she fell out of a tree she was climibing when she was young.

PERSONALITY

GOOD TRAITS:
    A fast learner, good at Charms, good at dueling and DADA, very loyal and loving
    BAD TRAITS:
    emotional, bad at Potions, wasn't to good in Transfigurations, breaks under pressure, emotional
    CHARACTER LIKES:
    reading, thunderstorms, helping others
    CHARACTER DISLIKES:
    people who judge others, fighting and agruging, backstabbers,liars
    GOALS:
    to come up with a way to cure people who lost their memory or people who have sickness that can't be cured. She has a heart of gold, and she really wants people to be reuntied back with their loved ones.
    QUIRKS:
    Leighanna tends to twirl the ends of her hair when she's bored, or sinply nervous or just thiking, She often tends to blink quite a bit at times, but she claims because she gets dry eyes at times.
    BOGGART: Leighanna worse fear she is her loved ones dying and their nothing she can do to help them or saved them.
    PATRONUS: Leighanna's best memory is when she was accepted into Hogwarts when she was eleven years old. Although one of her other best memory is when she met Tristan Michaels.
    DEMENTOR: When her parents gotten divorce when she was seven years old.
    VERITASERUM: She hates her father for leaving them behind.
    MIRROR OF ERISED: to start a better life for her other then the life she came to know as a child.
    PERSONALITY: Leighanna is very sweet and down to earth type of girl who loves having a good time. Although, like all girls Leighanna is very emotional and tends to have break down and at times emotional depression. Leighanna at times can be very stubborn indeed at times when it comes down to the fact she's right or she doesn't want to do something. Leighanna is a very bright and clever girl and is very good at learning things quickly. Leighanna is a very honest person which lead her to getting in trouble some when she was in Hogwarts.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Tyler Throne, 50, doctor, divorced to Aria Throne.

MOTHER: Aria Throne, 48, doctor,divorced to Tyler Throne

SIBLING(S): Emmanuelle (24), Luke Throne(her twin), Nathan Throne(26)

OTHER: N/A
    BLOOD STATUS: Muggleborn
    RACE: human
    SOCIAL STATUS: middle class
    PET(S):
    a black cat named Midnight, a snow white owl and a husky puppy named Balto
    BROOMSTICK():
    Leighanna hates flying
    OTHER POSSESSIONS:
    N/A

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years: Leighanna was born to Tyler and Aria Throne on Dec. 31st on a cold snowy day also known as New Year's Eve. She's the youngest out of the four Throne silbings Nathan, Emmanuelle, and her twin brother Luke. Before Leighanna went to Hogwarts she was home schooled for not only was her father a doctor but he was also a rancher, so he insisted that Leighanna and her siblings helped him on the ranch. Although she was home schooled Leighanna learned all the muggle subjects she could like math and science like any other kid. When Leighanna was seven years old her parents gotten divorced leaving her tp hate her father due to the fact that he left them leaving them to move away Ireland where her mother parents were from.
    Hogwarts Years: At the age of eleven Leighanna got accepted into Hogwarts and was sorted into Ravenclaw. Leighanna's first year like all first years was confusing and down right complicated but she learned the castle after awhile. As years passed Leighanna entered her third year at Hogwarts where she learned to produce a patronus which appeared in a shape of a tiger. Two years later by the end of Leighanna's fifth year Leighanna had 10 O.W.Ls. As her seventh year came, Leighanna entered her N.E.W.T year which she passed with flying colors.
    Adulthood: Leighanna was a intern in the middle of her seventh year at Hogwarts but after three years of training she became a healer. Leighanna now works at St. Mungo's as a healer for four years now. Leighanna doesn't have any kids yet, but she wants to have some soon for she feels she will be a good mother but she is dating Tristan Michaels at the moment. Although Leighanna isn't a great healer as others, she hopes to be well known by many. Leighanna is now helping cure the sickness that is going around the wizrding world.

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

YOUR NAME: Sophia (Soph)
    RP EXPERIENCE: about 4 or 5 years

HOW YOU FOUND US: I been since almost the beginnig of the site, but I found it on HP top sites.
    OTHER CHARACTERS: Sophia Granger, Lily D'Eath, Leslie Darling, and Arabella Granger

PURPOSE OF CHARACTER: I just wanted to bring Leighanna back she was a good charrie of mine.
    RP SAMPLE:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Leighanna Throne on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Throne, Leighanna   Empty Re: Throne, Leighanna

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Leighanna,

We give new apps 14 days for completion. You are quickly approaching your deadline. If you need our help to complete this, please let us know! We'll be happy to help!

k
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22686
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 24, 2012 8:54 pm

moving account to graveyard b/c of lack of response.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Sorry, what's going on here Soph/Khaat. Has this app been brought back from the graveyard or was it just not moved accidentally? Do you intend on keeping it, Soph?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:44 pm

i moved it to the graveyard and so far as i know it wasn't here last night when i went to bed. so someone else has moved it back, but didnt post who did it or why. so, no clue. sorry!
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:05 pm

It was I who moved it, the reason I didn't finish it back in May was because of my exams and I was moving from Texas to Calforina at the time. I do intend on keeping this character and I didn't think it was going to a big deal that I moved it after all, it was/ maybe is my character!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:08 pm

Soph, it wasn't a matter of it being a big deal. It was because Jess was just back and trying to catch up. Its okay that you moved it back. But--and this is one of those additional training pieces I should have given you (so my apologies on this) just as an fyi, we do try to leave a post to just keep the other admins on the same page with what we've done. Just the same way that if we move an app to the accepted characters forums, we try to leave a post on there that says we moved the app--especially if we move the app at a different time from when we accepted the app.

I don't generally leave a "moved" notice if i move the app at the same time i accept it, because, i guess, i think its a foregone conclusion that i moved it when i accepted it. but...sometimes there is a reason why we don't move the app right away. and in that case, whichever admin moves it later almost always leaves a post just to keep us all on the same page.

we didn't always communicate so well as an admin team, and we've really been trying to pay a lot more attention to keeping the admins and mods on the same page so we can all be more effective.

Sorry if it came across, in any way, like it was some sort of big hairy ordeal. It wasn't. Its more about catching Jessy back up again. He likes to have a good handle on what's going on, as best he can, site wide. And, honestly, I think he does a superb job of that. He does that "being all places at the same time" thing much better than I do.

Right, Jessy? LOL
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:47 am

Soph, is this finished in a form that you want us to read for approval now?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:46 am

yes it is Kitty Khaat, if you will read it and approve it that would be great!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:12 am

alright. i'll accept her and sort her into grads
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate