Whats Back and White and Green all over?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whats Back and White and Green all over?  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whats Back and White and Green all over?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whats Back and White and Green all over?  Empty Whats Back and White and Green all over?

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:25 pm

“Where could he be?” Cecilia asked herself as she looked for her elder brother. “The lake maybe?” at that she walked out the big doors at that lead to the grounds and started to walk towards the grounds. The sixteen year old girl looked out of place as she walked down towards the lake, as she pranced around in a high waist flower print skirt with her white shirt tucked in to it. On her right shoulder was a big lace bow that accented that of the lace on her shoes and skirt. She had accessorized with a simple black and silver necklace with a heart pendent, a black flower shaped ring, black heart earrings, and in her hair she had placed a simple black flowery headband. The one thing that really made her standout was the fact that she wasn’t wearing her school uniform like most, but there was also the heels and the bright green rash that cover both her legs.
Once at the lake Cecilia scanned over the people looking for Elijah. “Elijah?” She called with a cough. ‘Where could he be’ she thought to herself. “Eli!” she called again. She really did want to talk to her big brother. After a few moments of standing there she stomped her highly fashionable heeled foot and started to walk off.

her oufit.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Whats Back and White and Green all over?  Empty Re: Whats Back and White and Green all over?

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:11 pm

April Showers blighted the United Kingdom, especially Scotland. It was the little pocket that houses Hogwarts that found itself blessed by sunshine and students of the aforementioned school poured from the castle in their dozens, taking to the grounds in order to soak up the rays they knew would disappear long before dinner.

Elijah Krum was one of those that emerged from the shadows of the castle out into the sunlight, though not before going to the Hospital Wing to procure himself some pepper-up potions and the like to relieve the symptoms of the bizarre ailment that everyone seemed to have buckled beneath. He only felt marginally better after said potion but he knew that it was better than nothing and so settled himself against the soft pliant grass by the lake where soon he was joined by a few girls in Hufflepuff who were interested to see what he was drawing.

Classic to his nature, he soon began to draw them and the girls settled themselves down, the blonde even allowing him to place his head in her lap - something she seemed to adore if the way she ran her fingers through his hair was any indication. Though soon enough, the inevitable happened. The peace was disturbed.

“Sounds as if someone is looking for you, Eli.” The blonde purred from above him, continuing to drag her slightly stubby fingers through his dark locks.

Elijah scowled and sat up a little, his eyes falling immediately to his younger sister who he really didn’t want to deal with at that moment in time. He settled himself back down and decided to ignore her presence, knowing she’d go away if she couldn’t find him. He really was in an obvious place. She had to be blind not to see him and Elijah was hoping she was. Until she did find him, however, he placed his pencil back against the sheet of paper and continued drawing the dark-haired girl before him.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Whats Back and White and Green all over?  Empty Re: Whats Back and White and Green all over?

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:27 pm

As she walked away Cecilia looked over her shoulder once more just to cheek to make sure she hadn’t looked over her brother, and when she did she noticed a group of girls who seemed to be centered around one person. “Elijah,” she said to herself and started to move toward them. “Excuse me,” Cecilia said narrowing her eyes at the girls then directing her words toward her brother, “You and I need to talk,” She said plainly. “Without your fan girls….” She crossed her arms over her chest as she waited for her brother to respond and with the toss of her head she flipped her hair over her shoulder. “I’d prefer we talk now than later. It’s too hard to track you down to talk later.”
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Soon enough, a shadow covered his work and forced Elijah to look up to find his sister stood before him fairly persistent in what she wanted. Elijah glanced at the girls who were rolling cigarettes before looking back at Cecilia and raising an eyebrow at her as if to ask her what she wanted. She soon made that clear and Elijah sighed heavily before shoving his book into his bag and jumping up from where he was sat. The dark haired man turned around and kissed the blonde girl's forehead in thanks before looking at his sister and beginning to walk, not quite overtaking her but remaining a step ahead.

"What do you want?" Elijah asked shortly.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:38 pm

“Where have you been?” Cecilia cried when her brother stopped walking. “And you never answered my question last time we spoke.” She looked up at him with her eyes filled with wonderment, anger, and they clearly showed that she was hurt by his absents. Her hands dropped to her side as she looked up at him. “What happened while I was unconscious? Why won’t Daddy answer any of my questions?” She believed he was the only one who could and would answer her questions. Everyone else didn’t know the answers or though she was better off without knowing the truth. “And don’t just ignore my questions this time.”
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:05 am

Elijah turned a little and raised an eyebrow at his younger sibling. He yawned and brought his hand up to cover his mouth as he readjusted his bag on his shoulder. "Around.." Elijah replied somewhat evasively after he'd finished yawning. "What question?" Elijah frowned at Cecilia before sighing heavily as she took him back to months before when she inquired a question he no longer cared to answer. "I don't know," He huffed stroppily.

She needed to know, that she pressed on him, but Elijah didn't have the answers for her. He didn't want to find them, either.

He didn't honestly care what Cecilia got up to. She wasn't a part of his life he really cared much to watch over. She wasn't really his problem but Viktor wasn't completely fond either - the fact that she was a girl being the main problem - so it was really only him or no one.

Elijah sighed heavily and admitted to her, "And honestly I don't care. It doesn't matter." Elijah shuddered a little at the way she referred to Viktor and narrowed his eyes a little. "I think you need to grow up, Cecilia. Daddy stopped being just that a long, long time ago. Grow up. Find out for yourself."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun May 20, 2012 3:25 pm

“I didn’t mean with me,” Cecilia said rolling her eyes at her brother, “I meant with you, our father, our family.” She looked down at the ground and kicked a rock that lay next to her feet. “and Dad was never really a dad. Neither was mom, but will you at least let me believe that everything in our lives is normal for just once. Doesn’t it make you upset to know that we never really had a grate childhood, a loving family?” she looked up at him with a solemn face. “Elijah, your my big brother and the only family member I have that I can depend on to tell me the truth.”
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat May 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Elijah squinted a little at his sister, visibly confused. She continued to make very little sense to him. Sometimes he wondered whether she was a Krum at all, whether she was just something Viktor picked up off of the street. But of course, she wouldn't be; he wasn't that kind. No, she was his sister and nothing he could say or do would ever change that. She'd still be present in his life, mildly irritating and as naive as she'd always been.

"What about them?" Elijah snapped defensively. "I don't talk to them, Cecilia. They are not my concern."

Elijah crossed his arms over his chest, averting his eyes as she spoke of their parents. She knew very little about the circumstances that created their childhood and his irritation only rose as she spoke of it.

"Yes it upsets me." Elijah spat. "But I get on with it. I don't pretend for the sake of pretending. We're broken, Cecilia. Get used to it. It's not going to change. It's never going to get better. You just have to grit your teeth, get over it and get on with it. Stop dwelling on it. Make it better for yourself. I'm not going to protect you from reality, Cecilia. I can't live a lie. It's not my place to relay to you what happened. Besides, if you needed to know then you would by now. Clearly it is not necessary."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum