The Fitting Room
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Fitting Room Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Fitting Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Fitting Room Empty The Fitting Room

Post by Vito Dee Symons Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:42 am

While it may not seem as though a change of a character's playby is as important as I am making this one out to be, I can be rather nostalgic in regards to my characters, despite my efforts "tuh not to". Vito has reached a point in his subplot that has made a change in PB inevitable, and I have been combing through Caution 2.0 and Bing for several days in search of the right fit for Vito's new meatsuit.

So *claps hands together*, I could use the assistance of PAverse. I have already come up with a couple of faces that I would not be too reluctant to use, but no one in particular has risen to my standards thus far. Vito is a narcissist after all, which makes these little choices all the more important.

My current list is as follows:

Mark Sheppard (during his X Files days). My only issue here is that this decision would leave me with a total of around three or four photos to use in signatures and such. Otherwise, I am rather fond of the fit. However, despite my love of the man in the present, any recent photographs of Mark simply wouldn't suit Vito. Image One, (GIF) Image Two, (GIF)

Sebastion Stan. He is being considered because of the similarities in his features, which may easily be explained by Vito's longing to return to his previous vessel. But he looks far too young in many of his photos, and a shot of him in a suit is rather difficult to obtain. Image One, Image Two.

Matt Bomer. It just so happens that Matt Bomer was my choice of PB for the brother of the man whom Vito possessed in order to gain Ed Westwick as his PB. If that made any sense, please continue to follow my chaotic train of thought. Again, in an attempt to achieve a close-as-possible match to his old image, he could locate the brother of his earlier vessel because of their blood relation. Matt does spend a majority of his time in suits during photo shoots, as well. However, there are very few pictures of him looking angry or otherwise upset. Which may present a problem. Image One, Image Two

Any other ideas / suggestions / malarky?
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

The Fitting Room Empty Re: The Fitting Room

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:31 am

Hm... this is my new purpose in life. To help. Let me digest.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:47 am

Sam Riley has a lot of suit pictures and looks generally brooding. Lots of pictures with him smoking too.

Dave Franco struck me as Vito-esque. He has less brooding poses though.

I also considered adding James Marsden to the list, but he can be rather happy-go-lucky.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Here's a great site for Sam Riley. I'm sort of falling in love with him as a play by in general.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top