All good things must come to an end
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

All good things must come to an end Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

All good things must come to an end

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All good things must come to an end Empty All good things must come to an end

Post by Jess Potter Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:41 pm

Jess and Jack both appeared within a few seconds of one another with faint pops announcing their arrival on Diagon Alley. Unlike the last time he'd been here, it was sunny now. He'd chosen to make this happen during the day. Emof was no idiot, he would surely have an inkling about what this meeting was about, by choosing daytime and a public area for their meeting place, he hoped that he'd be making it known that this was not some form of trap.

And so he stood there with his friend, waiting for their soon-to-be enemy to arrive.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

All good things must come to an end Empty Re: All good things must come to an end

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:42 pm

Ne'Os appeared with a faint pop which was a surprise to the people inhabiting the shop he was in. He apologized profusely of course he had aimed for the street but as of recent he had found that he was appearing somewhere in the general area of his intended target. He was happy that he had not yet appeared in a wall. He exited the shop and gave Jess and Jack a warm smile. After a long coughing fit he spoke.

"Sorry about that. I see you brought a friend. It is not necessary I am in no condition to fight I don't even have a wand. Ill have to purchase one it seems." He of course wasn't defenseless should he need to do something but he didn't trust his ability to preform magic anymore. "So what can I do for you today my old friend?" he asked looking up at the sky examining the clouds in the distance.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

All good things must come to an end Empty Re: All good things must come to an end

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Jack came because she was too afraid to let everyone make up without her there. Well really, she just wanted proof with her own eyes that there was going to be peace, no struggle. The last thing Jack wanted was a full Death Eater versus Order battle. It made her life hell in more ways than one, so this peaceful break was of very high interest to her. Not that she didn't trust Jess. She just knew what passion could do to people. And she knew Jess was passionate about his beliefs.

When Ne'Os appeared, familiar feelings of revulsion bucked in her chest. The murderer of her last family that cared for her. Jack had nothing against Death Eaters, she often found them more tolerable than some of her fellow Order members, but this man... This man was different. He stated there was no use for her and she wished dearly to speak out. But she was just watched everything unfold before her.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:04 am

Jess felt a slight pang of guilt as Ne'os spoke, but simply shrugged a little in response to his word. "I didn't expect a fight Ne'os, I just prefer not to work alone. Teamwork will always triumph over singularity - we saw that last month, did we not?" He asked, shooting a quizzical look at him.

He then decided to get back on task with the reason he was there. "I am sorry to hear about your wand, that is quite unfortunate, I think, as you probably will need it eventually," He said with a quick smile. "Ne'os, I'm here to give you a formal notification of my intentions to break alliance with you," he said, letting the words sink in for a second as he attempted to read Ne'os for any reaction.

"Of course that should be enough to send you running, but I am not here to fight. The beliefs the Order share, and the beliefs the Death Eaters share are simply too different, in my opinion, for an alliance to work between us any longer than is necessary. I do, however, want to offer a slight olive branch to you, in particular. Come join us Ne'os, there is a streak of... good... in you, we both know this to be true," he said, his own composure slipping to show a genuine want for Ne'os to join them

He then shook his head and pressed his mouth into a firm line. "Otherwise I'm afraid that soon we may meet on not so friendly terms. I will promise that after today we will not be meeting in such a casual manner, and whilst I wish to maintain this peace for as long as possible, if you and your people do not renounce your ways, or make any movements that indicate that once again you will be resuming your old habits, we will attack. That is my warning to you," he told Ne'os
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:13 am

Ne'Os frowned as Jess told him the news he feared but remained silent and waited for Jess to finish speaking. "This is not what I expected," he said pausing to enter a coughing fit "But I knew it were to happen eventually. Do you understand how long I have waited to regain my position? While for you it was a couple of years but for me...It was a lifetime. I may someday fight for the good of man kind once again, but it will not be until I secure my future again," he said his mind drifting off to the constant fear he now had of Grindelwald's promise to return.

His voice was almost a snarl as he started to speak again. "You are a fool to keep this peace. If you were any sort of smart you would kill me and end my organization right here and now. It would be easy enough I just appeared inside a shop I did not intend to enter nor do I have a wand. If you let this opportunity pass you will never have it again." He took a few steps back and outstretched his arms inviting Jess to attack. He knew that this could be stupid but he did not have the patience to care. His only love was in danger of disease, and he was of course highly annoyed with the constant itching of the strange green rash that had appeared on him not to mention his failing magic.

Last edited by Ne'Os Emof on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:24 am

Jack listened to Jess, her eyes stuck on Ne'Os, keeping a dead and heavy gaze right on his own eyes, though he watched Jess and not herself. She was in agreement, for the most part, with everything Jess said... And then he offered Ne'Os a place in the Order. Jack's head whipped to look at Jess, her face contorting ina confused, shocked look. "No," she said, but Jess barrelled on and her objections were unheard over the exchange of the two men.

Ne'Os responded and Jack's stomach boiled with hatred. The arrogance. The stupidity. Jack was not a killeer, but to shut his raving mouth, she wanted to murder him right there. He had ignored her, for he still thought her to be some stupid, meddlesome kid. He did not see her scars. He did not know her past, the private hells she had survived.

She whipped out her wand and stepped forward, forcing his attention on her. "Don't tempt me." She said it in an even growl, but her eyes blazed fire. She glared at him and before either man could calm her down, she threw her wand arm to her side and scoffed, walking a ways away, staring down an alley and shaking her head. How she hated that man.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:53 am

Jess fought against a tinge of temptation, one he'd been expecting since he made his decision, it was possible that he'd end it all today, but that would go against what he, and the Order, stood for, in his opinion, and that was what he was truly fighting for.

So, he simply let loose a bark of laughter and shook his head. "You'd like that wouldn't you Ne'os, have your final act be the most effective one you could think of to damage the Order, trust me when I say that you're powerless to harm me or my organisation anymore than my killing you now would," he said with a smirk, a short shake of his head.

"I must clarify though," he added, "that this is not some sort of continuous offer. You have just rejected your last chance, in my eyes, to receive any sort of amnesty from me. So be it Ne'os, if you fight for the good of himanity once more in the future, you do it alone," he said, his voice set in a cold, hard tone.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:27 am

Ne'Os shook his head. "I hate to tell you this Jess but you could have sent this in a owl. I have important matters to handle. My once beloved and my children are very sick. On top of that I am also sick I'm pretty sure its the same bloody thing. I don't have time for you to come and agitate me at the moment," he shouted causing some people to look over with looks of annoyance and curiosity. "Now If you excuse me it looks like I have to buy a wand because I will have another fight on my hands in the near future."

Ne'Os started forward making sure to push past Jess on his way out. In his anger he shoved a few people who had gotten in his way back out of his way. After a pause for a loud coughing fit he finely turned into the shop he was looking for and disappeared from view.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:59 am

Jess' brow furrowed as Ne'os spoke, and a frown appeared on his face. "Sammy and the kids are sick?" He asked, forgetting for a moment the reason why he was there - the circumstances that brought them together.

But of course, with a due amount of justification, Ne'os didn't appear to care about his questions, instead pushing past him and making his way through the crowd, disappearing from view in little to no time at all.

"Well, that's the end of that," he muttered, more to himself than anyone else.

He then looked at Jack and, after a brief moment, smiled at her. "Hey," he said. "I forgot to say, long time no see. How's things?" He asked, a small part of him trying to ommit the events of the last half hour from their memories.

((Figure this is where Jack and Jess can have a catchup, Jack?))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:15 am

Jack glared after Ne'Os, her whole being humming with discontent. Had she not swore herself against unneeded violence and hatred, she was sure Ne'Os would have been blasted all over the street just moments before. But what would happen to her little spectral problem if she allowed herself to indulge in such evil urges. Surely, the consequences were much too great to risk. Even if she wanted to rid the world of Ne'Os, of the murderer of her cousin.

She just couldn't.

She pocketed her wand with her frustration still itching in her limbs. "Bastard," she murmured under her breath, shaking her head. Jess spoke and she did not look at him until he suddenly spoke to her, smiling casually and trying to exchange plesantries after the strange situation they had just gone through. She was not one to dwell, though, so she said. "Fine. I've been busy. Actually, Jess, I'm starved. Want to grab a bite?" Yeah, she wasn't one to ask for company, but her stomach was churning and she needed to get to know Jess better.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum