the past always comes into the future
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the past always comes into the future Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the past always comes into the future

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the past always comes into the future Empty the past always comes into the future

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:37 am

It wasn't as cold out as it usualy was, but there was a slight breeze that sent shivers down Damitrius' back. The ground was still quite a bit slippery from the light snow that had fallen a few nights before. It wasn't too bad, you just had to watch how you stepped. The fifteen year old had to learn that the hard way. Because of her carelessness she had begun to run and ended up falling hard and almost breaking her leg.

Still that didn't stop the girl from wanting to have some fun and even though she was not limping slightly Damitrius continued on her way to the ice rink. Times like this was when she missed her sister, she always helped her get over any pain she had. But now she couldn't help her, in fact she didn't even know where her sister was. Last time she heard about her, it was from her father, saying she had moved out of the house and had gotten her own. Her first thought had been, good riddence, after her accident the two sisters had grown apart and Mitri couldn't even stand the sight of her at times.

All the thoughts of her sister had preoccupied her mind and she wasn't even paying attwntion to where she was going now. The path was pretty straight forward though and she really didn't have to pay much attention to where she was going, if there was no one else there. Bit there were plenty of people and Mitri hadn't when noticed them. Soon enough, though, she bumped onto someone else and she blushed. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" she said softly.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

the past always comes into the future Empty Re: the past always comes into the future

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Roxi had peeked outside and seen snow, that morning. So she had on four shirts, a jacket, a parka, a poncho, another puffy jacket, a hat, two pairs of mittens, tights, snow pants, three pairs of socks, and boots. She was intent on remaining warm. It was sort of ironic, her current state of dress, since she was known for typically showing a lot of skin.

She had decided a trip to that new ice rink was a brilliant idea- probably, the most brilliant idea ever thought up be someone. She went and purchased her skates, but soon found her clothing was too heavy for her to really be able to skate herself anyway. It was a waste of a skate rental, really, and she quit only after ten minutes of stumbling across the rink.

She returned her skates to the skate shack and ordered a hot chocolate. However, she could not find her money in all her layers. "No, no, really, I have it somewher- HERE. Oh, no, that's a button. S-sorry, sir..." The vendor took back the hot chocolate from her, giving her an awfully rude sneer and telling her a snooty voice to move along.

She turned around with a sigh and began to wobble forward, her legs unable to bend very well. The flaps of her hat gave her a terrible blind spot and she found herself jostled to and fro until suddenly- someone knocked into her and she fell flat on her back in the snow. "It's okay! It;s okay!" She rocked forward desperately but could not get herself up. "Um.. help? Please?"
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

the past always comes into the future Empty Re: the past always comes into the future

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:29 pm

Damitrius looked down at the girl who seemed to have millions of layers of clothes on and she giggled a bit at the sight of her trying to get up. She stiffled her giggles as much as she could and she lowered herself a bit to help her up. "I'm really Sorry though." she told the girl. She couldn't see her face that much when she was standing straight, but now she noticed who it was. "Oh, Roxi! Is that you?" Damitrius asked smiling at her.

"You sure have a lot of clothes on." Mitri remarked as she took a good look at her. "How can you even walk under all that?" she asked. The girl stood back up completely and sighed. The wind hit her face again and sent more shivers down her back. Maybe she should've worn something a bit warmer than just the jacket she had on. Though the cold weather didn't really affect Mitri, she liked being in the cold most of the time, unless it was during a blizzard or something. No one liked that.

Mitri looked around and noticed a vendor selling hot chocolate not far from them. "Hey Roxi, you want a HOT chocolate?" she asked the girl. "I'll pay for it." she smiled at her and put her hand in her pocket, rummaging around for her money.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:16 pm

She heard a giggled apology, though not very well. Her hat sort of muffled all the noises around her, so it was either someone giggling and saying sorry, or or someone telling her that it was very 'starry' out. And Roxi supposed it could be either, really- she was not one to judge the way other people communicated- so she was not going to assume anything.

She heard her name and she craned her head upwards, straining her eyes. "M-Mitri?" Roxi managed to gasp. "Yeah, it's me!" she responded. The other girl reached down and helped Roxi up. Roxi rocked herself upwards and finally stumbled to her feet, almost immediately crashing forward. She caught on to a railing and propped herself up into a standing position. She blew her bangs out of her hair, breathing a little heavily after the work out she had just been through.

So that was how an overturned turtle felt.

At the other Gryffindor's comment, Roxi said, "Yeah, I was a little worried about getting frostbite or, y'know, getting cold." She chuckled weakly, still catching her breath. Damitrius asked if Roxi would like a hot chocolate, and she let out an awkward chuckle. "Actually, I would. I don't know that the vendor will be too thrilled to serve me, though."
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:32 am

The girl laughed softly and smiled at Roxi. "You should probably shed some of those layers of clothes, Roxi. It isn't that cold." Mitri stated. It was pretty cold though and she supposed it was good that Roxi had put lots of clothes on instead of having too little clothes. But she thought that it was a bit over exaggerated, how much clothes she had on that is.

Mitri smiled at the other Gryffindor and shook her head. "Don't worry about it Roxi." she waved her hand. "Like I said, I'll pay for it and he won't have a choice but to give you what you want since it'll be my money." Damitrius smiled. She knew the vendor wasn't a very happy person and she had always wondered why. But she had mever wanted to ask because she didn't want to have trouble with the guy.

"Ya know I think he's always grumpy cause he doesn't have a wife." she laughed as she thought outloud. "He really is a grumpy person though, someone should really change that." the girl commented, as she began to walk toward the vendor. "You can wait here if youth want Roxi." Mitri said over her shoulded as she walked up to him. "Hello! Can I have two hot chocolates, please?" she smiled up at him.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top