Can't find your vault? Look here!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Can't find your vault? Look here! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Can't find your vault? Look here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't find your vault? Look here! Empty Can't find your vault? Look here!

Post by Jess Potter Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:29 am

Tip: To find your character's name, press and hold the ctrl button, then the f button, and enter your character's name into the search bar. The further down the list your character is the lower their number (i.e. Khaat is the last person on the 100's list, she's 101, Jack is one before her, she's 102, and so on.) Then, once you've found your vault, we've found it easiest to embed the link into your sig, that way you and everyone else can always find it!

100’s
Mondays

Kiara E. Lawrence, Nick Potter, Michi Leigh, Celeste Preis, Tarran Price, Andrian Potter, Jazmin Roberts, Alistair D’Eath, Marcus “Mad” Dakota, Rosheen Cassidy, Varod Gilther, Matthew Wheeler, Andrew Darling, Mariana Diggory, Hallie Cooper, Trenton Thomas, Prison Lycon, Hugo Weasley, Vincent Majere, Darien de Ramiere, Sapphire Ivanova, Yumi Zante, Eve Bostwick, Yukio Moon, Amelia Lyons, Jaquellene “Jack” Dyllan, Khaat Lupin

200’s
Tuesdays

Alice M Longbottom, Leanna Phoenix, Autumn Greystone, Leon Sipcowics, Philippa Anabelle Bennett, Serena Middleton, Christabelle Whittle, Jenifer Elizabeth Dent, Kendall Rookwood, Damitrius D’Eath, Samantha Burns, Keith Nicholas, Mikaela K. Witte, Steven Walker, Arabella Granger, Lysander Scamander, Blake Coldins, Evalyn Avalon, Brian Quinn, James Roland, Zada Forbes, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Andrew Diamond, Alex Star, Remy Devaul, Jack Kubin, Jess Potter

300’s
Wednesdays

Judas Nathaniel Lucifer, Brian Sullivan, Cassidy Walker, Sandra Archer, Audrey Macnair, Wilhelmina Abercrombie, Alan Wake, Marcus Pattinson, Robert Lupin, Anthony “Spike” James, Emma Blackwell, Hannah Boyd, Chloe King, Mira Anderson, Lana Di Angelo, Damon Fields, Whight Linstrum, Sophia Granger, Angus Donohue, Jake Collins, Miseria Lupin, Cecilia Krum, Michael Tremaine, Calista Ferinand, Lycos Wolfen, Jessica Dark Heart

400’s
Thursdays

Elana Rivers, Frank P Longbottom, Rhys O’Neill, Sevastian Krum, Ginny Weasley-Potter, James Wake, Beck Wood, Ariel Damien Greyback, Arden Luxor, Scopius Malfoy, Jamie Prophet, Leslie Darling, Ava Hemander, Larko Abercrombie, Kane Orktas, Adrianna Nightingale, Julien Delacour, Demetri Gamble, Saige Mars, Lance Corner, Carys Silvers, James O. Cummings, Aurora Nye, Hitame Higurashi, Esther Harel, Cody Aarla

500’s
Fridays

Gisele Delacour, Chastity Moor, Cassandra Savidge, Katherine Lupin, Fleur Weasley, Ginevra Malenki, Ashling McKinley-Gilther, Darius Flint, Roxanne Avery Weasley, Callum Smith, Aaron Marcheti, Allen Tobias, Alexander Jones, Byron Bagman, Sabriel Gardinier, Remembrance Lyn, Thaorson Kam Elldir, Andrew Thompson, Alexis D’eath, Julia Traverse, Serena Mangetsu, Jack Black Heart, Vito Dee Symons, Chloe Connolly, Juliet Valentine, Elijah Krum

600’s
Saturdays

Elyse Jordan , Piper Handler, Louis Weasley, Rufus Winters, Ashton Charming, Garulia Slithqer, Samuel Grigori, Damien D’Eath, Naomi Barker-Greyback, Victoria Greyback, James Darling, Mia Corner, Malowney Catt, Athena Goyle, Melissa Finnigan, Mitchel Landon, Shane Blacknight, Nemo Omara, Mariposa Cruz, Kevin West, Ryo Hiroku, John Walker, Silvyr Svan, Alec Mulligan, Danielle “Dani” Mulciber, Ne’Os Emof

Whoa... in hindsight... we did pretty damn good to make one vault for all of you... so many people D:<

Remember. Any questions at all, comment on any of the vault related threads and we'll answer them for you and anyone else who's having the same problem!
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Can't find your vault? Look here! Empty Re: Can't find your vault? Look here!

Post by Amelia Lyons Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:11 pm

Could we possibly edit this so all the characters that belong to one person could be reporting on the same day? I don't want to have to remember which character of mine reports on which day, nor do I have the time to intentionally log in three days a week to do the reporting.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:16 pm

I think I'd rather treat that on a case by case thing now, I'm afraid. I should've thought of it at the time, but even if I had I'd have probably not known who was who as few people actually update the multiple characters list.

However, like I said, if you have a genuine reason to want your dates changed they'll be changed, so PM me your character names and I shall reallocate your vaults to another day
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:08 am

I'm Lestrange again, Jess Smile
Matthew Lestrange
Matthew Lestrange
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:21 am

fixed your vault to reflect the name change, matty.

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22660
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top