Moon, Yukio
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moon, Yukio  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moon, Yukio

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moon, Yukio  Empty Moon, Yukio

Post by Yukio Moon Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:36 am

Yukio Moon
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION
------------------------------------------------------------[/center]

FULL NAME:
    Yukio Sword Moon

NICKNAMES:
    Yuki

ALLEGIANCE:
    Neutral
    HOGWARTS HOUSE:
    None

CLASSES:
    None

WAND:
    Defensive type

PLAY BY:
    Joe Odagiri

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR:
    Raven
    EYE COLOR:
    one orange, and the other blue
    HEIGHT:
    BODY TYPE:
    Slender

GENERAL APPEARANCE:
    He has raven colored hair, and usually wears a trench coat. His body is slender, but is well built. He has his own style of clothing, and is not afraid to get dirty. He changes styles depending on his job, or when he has to go investigating. His left eye is blue, and his right one is Orange.

PERSONALITY

CHARACTER STRENGTHS AND SKILLS:
    Legilimens
    Stealth and infiltration
    Info gathering

CHARACTER WEAKNESSES:
    Temper
    Enemies
    Sweets

CHARACTER LIKES:
    Getting a case
    Getting to the bottom of a mystery
    Sweets

CHARACTER DISLIKES:
    Sour things
    People who get in his way
    People who ask to many questions

GOALS:
    Having a family, and becoming the best detective in the world

QUIRKS:
    His moves a hand through his hair

BOGGART:
    Dieing before solving the curse of his family

PATRONUS:
    Playing with his cousins when he was younger

DEMENTOR:
    Almost losing his Cousin in a lake

VERITASERUM:
    He has many secrets about important companies

MIRROR OF ERISED:
    Finding the answer to his curse

PERSONALITY:
    Yukio is very cunning and a very secretive person. He works quietly but likes to have his fair share of fun. He follows any lead he can find, but his attitude changes depending on the job. He can be a caring type of person, depending if he ever finds that special someone.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER:
    Yoh Moon
    MOTHER:
    Haru Moon
    SIBLING(S):
    Two sisters
    OTHER:
    A cousin who goes to hogwarts

BLOOD STATUS:
    Half-blood
    RACE:
    Human

SOCIAL STATUS:
    Middle Class

PET(S):
    A pet Raven named Karas

BROOMSTICK():
    Firebolt

OTHER POSSESSIONS:
    A orange orb ring that holds defensive magic, and a small bamboo knife around his neck

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years:
    Yukio was born in japan as he was from a half blood family. His Father had fallen in love with a human. Which lead to him to not move to the UK, and stay in Tokyo. Once he was old enough he joined a different magical school. Soon he would work to be the best in the school, which he graduated at the top of his class.

Adulthood:
    After he graduated he went into training as a Japanese Auror. He was skilled in Legilimens, and was known for taking info when he needed it. Soon he decided to head for England as he opened up his own private Detective agency. He worked all over the world, finding the secrets of companies, or even looking for a lost family member.

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

YOUR NAME:
    Moon
    RP EXPERIENCE:
    3 years

HOW YOU FOUND US:
    Potter rp

OTHER CHARACTERS:
    Lance Corners

PURPOSE OF CHARACTER:
    To have a graduate to rp with

RP SAMPLE:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Yukio Moon on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yukio Moon
Yukio Moon
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Moon, Yukio  Empty Re: Moon, Yukio

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:05 pm

Hey. I'm inclined to temporarily deny this application I'm afraid, as I'd rather see your existing character, Lance, start to fit in before you bring in another character to maintain.

You're welcome to argue your case, or to get another admin to look over this, as the character himself is fine from what I saw (Other than the play-by's name), but the state of lance is all that concerns me.
Don't be afraid to argue though, seriously, I'm open to change my decision if need be.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Moon, Yukio  Empty Re: Moon, Yukio

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:10 am

Response to PM:
Fair enough. I would like to see a little more activity in Lance though. I know it's just my opinion, but 7 RP posts in 9 days, to me, isn't a very good stat.

I will accept it though, I can understand the want for a grad character, but next time you create a character for a specific purpose.
1) Tell us. That's what the purpose of character bit is for. You said "To RP" for Lance's app, when it was actually to give Mia a brother. That's what the question is for, he wouldn't have been accepted if you'd stated "To give mia a brother"
2) If you don't want it, don't make it. You say here that you were forced to make him. If you don't have your heart in a character then it'll go belly-up for sure.

and just a note. On Yukio's app, you've listed only Lance for your other characters section, but in Lance you've told my that you also control Alex.

We don't ask simply because we like to know, there is a genuine need for us to keep tabs on who is who on this site. If I catch you omitting information on an application again, I will be banning you from creating any new characters.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but it's just irritating when we set out things that we ask you to do, and people don't do it.

For now. Go and update the multiple characters list with this character, and also go to the face claims and claim the play-by for each of your three characters, or any other that you own.

So, accepted, but please take the aforementioned steps to make sure that all your characters are properly registered on the board. I'll be checking those lists by the end of the weekend, and if you've not done as I've asked, I'll be in touch.

Accepted and sorted into Graduates
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top