You can't choose your family
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You can't choose your family Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You can't choose your family

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You can't choose your family Empty You can't choose your family

Post by Mia Corner Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:45 pm

'How could it be so cold outside. It wasn't this cold last year.' Mia thought to herself as she sat outside of the bookstore in Hogsmeade. Mia was wearing a fur inside and black leather outside jacket with two pairs of jeans and some thick socks and some fur inside boots. Mia had just bought a new Potions book that was all about the dark side of potions. This was the one place that Mia could be found all the time when she wasn't at school. Mia sat on the bench outside of the store with her nose in the book ignoring all the other kids that where outside that day. Which was a lot more people than Mia thought it would be. With it being this cold outside most people would be out of there minds to go outside. But most people where crazy that way. Plus lots of people hate being stuck inside with Professors. Lately it was hard for Mia to keep her mind in the book. She couldn't stop thinking about a guy that she had meet. Suddenly Mia heard someone calling her name.
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

You can't choose your family Empty Re: You can't choose your family

Post by Lance Corner Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:32 am

Lance would be looking in a Qudditch store, as his friends would be all over it. They really liked the sport, even he wanted to join the team. Ravenclaw would try to win the house cup, and show that there more then a house fill of smart people. As he finished his browsing through the store, he decided to look for a bookstore. He needed some more books to read on, but soon found something else. In the distance he saw his sister MIa, and would walk abit faster. He hadn't seen her in a while, so it would be really nice to catch up with her. He hoped she was well. and that she was doing well in her classes. " Mia! " He finally reached Mia, as she was sitting in her usual spot on the bench. " Hey Mia, how have you been sis " He said with a smile, as he stood in front of her.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Corner Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:08 pm

Mia looked up to see that it was her brother calling for her. He sat down next to her and asked how she was doing. They don't really get to talk to much because they are not in the same house. So Mia had some stuff to tell him. "Oh hey Lance. I'm doing ok. Classes are the same, hard in some areas but easy in others. Some of my friends are doing great too, and I'm having lots of fun with them. Plus I might have meet a guy that I like." Mia said to him, not realizing that she just told her over protective brother that she might want to date someone. Mia knew that he would over react, but she also knew that it was only because he loved her and didn't want anything to happen to her. "Before you say anything about the guy thing, no your not going to talk to him before I start dating him, and no you don't get to ask him lots of questions just to know how he is going to be with me. I like this guy a lot and I don't want you scaring him off." Mia said to him, knowing that he wouldn't like not being able to talk to this guy.
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:36 pm

Lance would be pleased to hear that his sister was doing well, and sort of trying to get high marks in her classes. So he would look around as he heard some very disturbing news. It was about a guy that has caught his sisters attention, and now he wondering who this guy was. He was abit pissed that his sister would not allow him to give him a friendly chat, and by friendly he means scary. So he would have to act like everything was okay for now, but he will be planning things inside his ravenclaw head. " If you say so, but you know I'm going to meet him. If he ever hurts you, I'ii find him and get rid of him off the face of this planet " He said in a joking but serious tone to her.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top