Ash and Varod's apartment
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ash and Varod's apartment Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ash and Varod's apartment

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ash and Varod's apartment Empty Ash and Varod's apartment

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:17 am

Ash walked into the apartment holding Alessandra in her arms. She was surprised that they were able to get Varod's old apartment back while they looked for a house. It was just so difficult with Alessandra being born and trying to get back to getting settled as a family. With Alessandra just being born, and her not even having had a nursery for her, she was glad to at least see something familiar in her life.

She turned and looked at Varod. "did you get the simple stuff set up? I'll start unpacking some things if you want me to." she said trying to do something other than rest. She had never been one to sit around and do nothing and it seemed that was what they wanted her to do in the hospital but she had been very active her entire pregnancy even down til she gave birth.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Ash and Varod's apartment Empty Re: Ash and Varod's apartment

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:45 am

Varod allowed her to walk into the apartment first and then fervently looked around before dashing around to the side and rolling in through the window. When he straightened up, he was right in front of her. Putting his arms around her and their daughter, he smiled. "Yes, everything's exactly as it was. And," he said with another smile, "just as it should be."

He kissed them both, her on the lips, his daughter on the forehead. "Except one minor thing..." He pulled her to a spare room in the hall and opened the door into a massive pink nursery. "I had to come change the color, of course, magically, but it's no big deal."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:55 am

Ash watched him and looked at him as he rolled through the window. "What was that about?" she asked looking at him curiously. She was used to him looking around but not like this. She kissed him back as he started to pull her into the spare room. "Varod what are you.." she stopped in her tracks when she looked into the nursery.

"How did you do this?!" she exclaimed looking at him and then back at the room, causing Alessandra to stir from her sleep a little from the movement and sound. "Where...how did you get all of this from my brother's house?" she asked walking over to the crib she had picked out several months ago when he was away.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:27 am

"Twas me being me," Varod said chuckling as he kissed her cheek. "What do you mean 'from your brother's house'? I went and bought all this from various stores. Wally world, K-dart..." He gently took Alessandra from Ashling's arms and laid her in the crib. The little girl opened her eyes and gurgled a little bit, smiling a toothless smile up at him.

"She likes it, babe!" he exclaimed with a happy look in his eyes. With one of his index fingers, he tickled their daughter's tummy and she started laughing. Varod kissed his wife gently, pulling her close. "I love you."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:33 am

"Oh," Ash said..."Well, we must have the same tastes because this was all the same stuff that I picked out and bought for her when I found out we were having a girl. I just never got to buying clothes for her." she continued kissing him back as she turned and looked through the dressers..."When did you have time..." she was stopped by hearing a crash in the kitchen.

She immediately turned and looked at Varod, "What the hell?" she asked grabbing her wand as she started to move out the door towards where the noise was coming from. She was still a little slow from having just given birth but she was trying to move quickly.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:44 am

"When you were asleep at the hospital I got to work," Varod said, shrugging and then...the crash. With almost blinding speed, there was a sword in his right hand and a wand in the left. "Stay back," he whispered. "I got this." Creeping into the kitchen, he saw a single lone figure...with a...

"Protego!" Varod shouted, almost at the same time as "Sectumsempra!" came from the other guy. So, he used dark magic...that's fan-freakin-tastic! Varod ducked in close and lunged. The man wasn't expecting this and only just managed to dodge the initial stab, leaving a deep slice in his side. Leaping straight into the air, Varod kicked his wand out of his hand towards Ash before gripping the man's throat after sheathing his wand.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:50 am

As Varod was messing with another guy one ran back past Ash, shoving her against the wall, knocking her wand out of her hand. She wasn't even thinking clearly as she grabbed her wand wondering if they were going for their child as she screamed out, "Confringo!" causing the man to start screaming as he burst out in flames. She looked up at Varod, bruise already forming on her cheek from where she had slammed into the wall.

She tried to stand up and started to move towards the nursery and grabbing Alessandra, craddling her against her chest as she moved past the man in flames screaming obsinities at her.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:03 am

"Nice!" Varod shouted gleefully before holding the guys head up into the ceiling fan's pathway before sheathing his sword and whipping the wand out. With a flick, the light switch was on and the guy was being pummeled. "What do you want?"

"You...blood sucking...leech!" the guy shouted, tears running down his face as the high powered fan bruised his cranium.

"What. Did you. Just call me?!" Varod dropped the wand and sank his fist in the guy's gut before dropped him into a crumpled heap on the floor. He dropped a knee on his back. "What do you want with us?"

"The...baby...need to...kill it!" He sounded like he was reciting something. So this was planned...

"Who sent you?!"

"Our Lady..."

"Your lady?"

"CANNOT TELL YOU!" Then he started spazzing out and lay on the floor, not breathing.

"What the hell was that about?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:08 am

Ash stepped over the guy on fire and moved beside Varod before pointing her wand at him and saying, "finite." She was quickly trying to comfort their crying baby, who had been woken up at all the commotion. She looked around the kitchen, "What the hell is going on?" she asked looking at her husband, bruise dark on her cheekbone, not even thinking about the pain but worried about Alessandra. "What the hell is going on here?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:22 am

Varod walked over to Ash and Alessandra, kissing Ash and gently caressing their daughter. "I dunno. Any ideas? Something about a Lady? He was acting like a house elf on crack. Who could break somebody that badly?" He walked back into the living room, gesturing for her to follow. "I need to reinforce the house. No one but us will be able to get in or out without express permission."

Irony, Anti chimed.

It's not lost on me. I know vampires aren't supposed to be able to enter a house without permission.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top