Everything Will Be Alright
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Everything Will Be Alright Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Everything Will Be Alright

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everything Will Be Alright Empty Everything Will Be Alright

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:21 am

Stay calm, don't panic. Everything will be alright. There's still plenty of time.

There really wasn't. There wasn't enough time for her to find a place to go for the full moon. A full moon that was tonight, she had to do something fast or else someone would see her in her wolf form and they would get scared and attack her. She had taken her potion, so she would be harmless to others, but she couldn't say the same for the human and possibly vampires that would be around her at that time. She didn't know how she could've let this slip. She had been so busy with work and everything that it must have just been thrown in the back of her mind, but whatever the reason she was in big trouble now.

The only good place she could think of to hide at this point was the Shrieking Shack. And it wasn't the best of places either. So many kids went there to explore or to do whatever it is they wanted to do but what other choice did she have? Things were so much easier when she was a vampire like her brother and father. But she just had to get turned into a werewolf, Kyle had caught her by surprise when he attacked her. Now there was nothing she could do to change that. There was no point in living in the past because of that anyways... Heh, past. What past? She couldn't even remember anything from before that happened.

She hurried past the crowds of people on the streets. Busy as always. Which made it even more important that she found the perfect place to hide. The sun would be setting soon and she had to find somewhere to go. She raced for the path that led to the Shrieking Shack. Alexis had to check if everything was good enough for her to stay there, at least for tonight. In the midst of her thoughts and her running, she bumped into someone. The impact sent her hurdling toward the ground backwards and she landed mostly on her back. She rubbed her side quickly remaining on the ground. Ow, nice going Alexis. Now you won't be able to get to the Shack anytime soon.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Everything Will Be Alright Empty Re: Everything Will Be Alright

Post by Derek Selk Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:03 pm

Larko walked through Hogsmede, sighing as he left his apartment to go to his favorite spot-a small outcropping above the shrieking shack. "Whistle...Whistle...Whistle..." he said out of boredom. There was nothing to do. He hadn't seen Alexis in forever, and he doubted he would since it was the full moon tonight. Just as he was thinking this, he walked straight into someone and practically bounced away.

"Whoops, are you o- Hey! Alexis!" He gently lifted his girlfriend off the ground into a standing position and held her there. "Shouldn't you be at home or something? What on Earth are you doing strutting around on the night of the full moon?"
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:32 am

Alexis was suddenly being pulled up off the ground and she tried her best to help and stay up after she was standing. "Oh, thanks." she said softly before realizing who she was looking at. "Larko!" she gasped afterwards and hugged him quickly. It was only appropriate that she acknowledge he was there, but she was really worried. This just cut the little time she had even more, and she knew it. But she couldn't just leave him without saying a word to him.

When her asked her what she was going outside at this time, she didn't know how to respond to that. "Um... I know, I know. But I don't have anywhere to go." she managed to say. "My house isn't safe because of my sister, I was staying with my father for a while, but my sister's there and she hates me." she continued. "I can't stay there, transformed, while she's there too. She'll think I'll try to attack her or she'll attack me." she finished, a sad tone to her voice.

"I have to find somewhere to hide for now." she added, her voice dropped to a whisper. "I thought the Shrieking Shack was the best place. But there are students that go explore there, and I'm afraid they'll see me and be afraid." her eyes became glossy with tears, and they kept darting from him to the sun, watching it, just to make sure it wasn't setting completely yet.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Selk Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:45 am

Larko drew his wand and tugged on her wrist after listening and hugging her tightly, taking in the feel of her hair, the shape of her body, her scent... Anyway, he gently pulled her towards the shrieking shack. "Come on, we'll both go, and I'll stop any kids who try to hurt you while you're Turned." He stopped for a second. "You did take your potion, right?"

His hand snaked into her's as they stood there together for the first time in ages, and he realized how much he'd missed her. Questions snaked into his head: "What's up?" "How are you?" "Sang any lately?" But now wasn't the time for those. It was time to protect her, which sounded odd seeing as she was about to turn into a few hundred pounds of fur and claw.
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:06 am

Alexis looked at the ground and pulled her hand away from his when he said he would go with her. "No." she shook her head. "I don't want you to see me while I'm in the form. A... and I don't want you to get hurt because of me either." she said, not exactly talking about any kids that would walk into the Shrieking Shack. She didn't want to see him hurt, she cared about him too much. She didn't want to be the cause of any pain or harm that came to him, she didn't want to be responsible.

She nodded quickly at his question. "Yes. I took it." she stated. When their hands met again, Alexis' grip on his hand tightened just a little more. She looked at their hands for a moment, before looking up at him. "I just don't want you to get hurt." she repeated, continuing to stare at him, her eyes not even darting toward the sun again. Though she knew it was setting and she had to get to the Shrieking Shack soon. But first she had to try and convince Larko not to come with her to protect him.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Selk Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:10 pm

Larko looked hurt as he pulled her close again. "Listen to me, I don't care about what you look like or any of it. I just wanna protect you because you're important to me." With a devilish grin and more bravado than he actually felt, he said, "And besides, nothing could hurt me. I'm what they call a retar- I mean, genius!" Kissing her lightly, he said, almost as an afterthought, "Of course, you couldn't stop me from following you anyway, now could you? 'Cause I'm gonna come with you whether you like it or not, Alexis." Shrugging, he let her go. "I think I'll go to the Shrieking Shack!"
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Alexis sighed and nodded. "So I can't convince you not to come then?" she asked him softly. She smiled at what he said next and sighed. "And that's why I don't want you to go... You're too important to me." she sighed again, knowing that wasn't going to change his decision. She laughed softly afterwards and looked at her hands for a moment.

She kissed him back quickly and sighed at his comment. "I guess I couldn't stop you. I can't control you." she responded. She smiled up at him and kissed his cheek lightly. "Thanks." That was all she could say now. She watched him for a moment before she looked at the sun setting almost completely, and she knew the painful transformation she would have to go through, would come soon. Alexis turned toward the Shrieking Shack and she ran up towards it.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Selk Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:57 pm

"Not a chance in the world," Larko said with a smile as he ran towards the shrieking shack with her. "It's my job to protect you, isn't it?" He ran alongside her. "Wait, how are we gonna get in? I haven't ever gone there. Isn't the door sposed to be boarded up? I mean, I know about the secret passageway and all but...how do we get in from this end?" A confused, slightly bemused look was on his face as he watched her run beside him as he talked. Larko pulled a water bottle from his cargo pants and took a swig.
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:24 pm

Alexis glanced at Larko quickly. A small laugh escaped her lips as she shook her head slightly. "Sure." she said simply, smiling at him. As she continued to run with him beside her, she looked up at the Shrieking Shack that was now just appearing before her. "There are plenty of ways to get into the place without the need to go though the door." she told him. As a sharp pain ran through her, Alexis knew the sin had begun to set even more, and that her time was almost up.

"Come on." she said softly, quickening her pace to reach the place faster. She stopped right in front of the Shack as another sharp pain ran through her. "We can get in through one of the windows." she told him. At this point the pain was becoming unbarable quickly and she was already panting even. "We have to get in there fast." she said as she looked for a broken window they could get in through.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Selk Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:08 pm

Larko noticed her discomfort and realized there wasn't much time left. The window was jagged, and he couldn't get through without cutting himself so he broke of a piece of the jagged edge and tossed it away before squeezing through. Finally, he turned and reached back for Alexis. "Come on, let's go!" he said, reaching his hand out for her. Well, this is certainly not how I expected to spend today, he thought with a smile as he scratched the back of his head with a free hand. Oh well, at least it's something interesting. More than I can say for the rest of my time around here.
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top