Happy New Years!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Happy New Years! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Happy New Years!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy New Years! Empty Happy New Years!

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:15 am

Hey all! New years is approaching, and I thought that was my perfect cue for a new mystery forum!

Don't kill me, now. I know I let those slip, but we all get busy right? Well, I'm proposing a new site-wide motto called "Down With Real Life, Up With Online!" No, but really, tell all your friends later, kiss your family good bye, 'cause we're going to make PA way more active and fun. And I thought it'd be fun to start with a New Year's Bash!

For now, it's just that. I huge party open to everyone at the mansion of Sir Rupert Umperdink, or something, it's just an OC. However, in the future, we may add some stuff. Like:

• A Quidditch game- so get your broomsticks out of their closet
  • A kissing service- where people are randomly paired for a midnight kiss
  • karaoke- psh, why not?
  • and anything you all can suggest!

And at midnight, the best Weasley's fireworks will go off, and the real party will begin. Who knows what could happen? I'm thinking it will end a week from now, so Jan 2nd. Maybe longer if things go well. So in that time, we have room to do whatever we wish!

So if you have some ideas, message me or post them here! The main rule is HAVE FUN.

Anywho! HERE's the link! HAVE FUN
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Happy New Years! Empty Re: Happy New Years!

Post by Leven Ashe Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:12 am

I'm curious, since I'm not that much aware of Quidditch teams and who's on them. And if they're even updated or anything. But I was wondering if there should be a tryouts for new students looking to take a certain position or something like that.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:20 am

Well, the Quidditch team here wasn't a standard house one, or at least it wasn't intended to be one.

However for house Quidditch teams, the Quidditch captain for a house is meant to have posted a notice in your common room about try-outs, and an application to join the team. Right now every house is in need of active Quidditch players, so you should try out there.

Your captain is inactive though! Sorry, I've just noticed that.

Well, the position is open. If it's within Evalyn's character to be interested in being captain you should apply for it.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:23 am

Her history states that her cousins say she should try it, and with meeting Allen Tobias, she's really interested in becoming a Quidditch player. So I guess I can have Evalyn take up the Captain Position. Long as that's all right. ^_^
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:25 am

Righto, I just want to check with the other admins to make sure it's all good, but it should be. I'll PM you with more details.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy Devaul Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:52 am

I've posted with Amelia (my other character) in the Ravenclaw common room, so just out of formality's sake, make sure you post there with your interest as well. Make sure to indicate your intended position too!
Remy Devaul
Remy Devaul
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 535

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:15 am

Yup, that's a good point. Apply formally in the Ravenclaw common room and then I/Amelia/one of the other admins will properly appoint you to the position.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum