Why do bad things happen to good people?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why do bad things happen to good people? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why do bad things happen to good people?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why do bad things happen to good people? Empty Why do bad things happen to good people?

Post by Leslie Darling Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:41 pm

It was that time of year which was Leslie favorite time of the year for she loved Christmas time more then anything. As she walked around the crowded street of Hogsmeade she headed down towards the ice rink to do alittle skating before leaving for the day. Ice skating was on of Leslie's favorite things to do during winter time, when she went home for the Christmas holidays she would always skate on the frozen lake by there house. As she entered the outside of the rink she sat on the bench and changed from her boots to her ice skates. Standing up she slid onto the ice and smiled.

Enjoying the feeling underneath her feet Leslie started skating around the rink doing twirls as she did so laughing happily to herself. The rink wasn't all that busy but Leslie figured that was because people were doing there Christmas shopping. But she didn't care it was more for her to play on and have fun on. As she started skating backwards her blond hair blew in the breeze making her smile. Having to much fun Lesle bumped into someone making her fall backwards on the ice.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry are you ok?"Leslie asked the person softly hoping they were ok if they weren't she would feel horrible. "I wasn't paying attention to where I was skating I was having to much fun."said Leslie honestly. "Oh so rude of me I'm Leslie, Leslie Darling."said Leslie as she got up and brushed some snow off her.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Why do bad things happen to good people? Empty Re: Why do bad things happen to good people?

Post by Artemis R. Knox Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Winter.

The most hated season of the year by Danny. It was always so cold and there was always so much snow that sometimes you couldn't even walk anywhere, and you had to be stuck in the same place for a while. She had planned to just stay inside today, and try to pull some pranks on a Hufflepuff or two. But of course her plans were ruined like always, by her idiotic friends. She wasn't even sure why she was even friends with those two stupid girls, they were always getting in the way of her plans and she was getting annoyed by them.

Although she let them take her with them to the ice rink in Hogsmeade. But of course she took a few vials of a liquid she had made with her. The icy wind hit her face as the three girls walked and Danny hid her face further in the scarf that already covered her mouth, and it was now covering her nose as well. Her cheeks were pink from the wind and her expression seemed darkened because of the cold and the fact that it was winter. The other two girls face's were red instead of pink, and they were happy about the weather. Idiots. Danny hissed in her mind.

They finally reached the rink and the attendant, a boy who was about a year older than them, gave them the boots to put on. The three girls put them on quickly and they were helped onto the ice. Danny's friends quickly dispersed from her and she leisurely skated around, trying to keep her face hidden from the wind. Not long after she had begun skating. Danny was bumped into and she fell to the ground with a thud, and some of the vials in her jacket broke and stained through her jacket a bright green. "What the heck watch where you're going!" Danny shouted at the girl, trying to wipe the green liquid off of her.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Why do bad things happen to good people? Empty Re: Why do bad things happen to good people?

Post by Leslie Darling Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Leslie eyes darkened as the girl shouted rudely at her. "You know, this is a ice skating rink so new flash your going to get knocked over miss priss!"Leslie hissed back at her. As she seen she had a bright green stain on her jacket she laughed and shook her head. ":Seriously you couldn't had found a better place to put those? I mean honestly if you knew you were going to be skating you could of put them someplace else."said Leslie shaking her head. "Well... it been lovely talking to you, but as you can see I rather enjoy my time skating then talk to a snob like you."said Leslie giving her a sickly sweet smile. "Chow."said Leslie as she waved bye to her and started skating off.

"Oh by the way, there's a vanishing spell to use on that stain that will make it go away if you know how to use it."said Leslie. "Perhaps maybe I should do it for you, I mean after all you don't seem like a type of person who would know a bunch about spells other then maybe the bad ones."said Leslie looking at her and biting her lip. "Well... nice meeting you whoever you are chow."said Leslie as she skated away as she twirled around the rink. Leslie heard about this girl from her friends but she couldn't remember the girl name other then she was rude and pranked alot of Hufflepuffs. If she was to ever think she could her Leslie was always one step ahead of her.

That what Leslie liked about being the only girl in the family for she learned alot of tricks from her brothers who taught her very well. So Leslie knew how to prank people back if they pranked her or even make there prank back fire on them. Leslie wasn't that much of a prankster but when she needed to be she could and she had a feeling she would soon.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:02 pm

Danny's eyes narrowed at the girl's comment. Typical Gryffindors. "Well nothing would happen if idiots like you watched where they were going." Danny hissed right back, her voice dropping to a menacing whisper. "Hmm... well I wasn't expecting to be knocked over by some stupid Gryffindor." she said, a smirk on her face. Danny quickly checked the remaining vials in her jacket and made sure that were still safe. There was nothing that Danny hated more than a witty Gryffindor, even her hatred for winter was surpassed by her hatred for Gryffindors.

A quickly flick of her wand and the green liquid she had made was gone from her jacket. "I'm not stupid." she stated simply after hearing what the Gryffindor girl said. This girl already urked Danny, it had to be a new record. She was already on Danny's bad side, and she just met the stupid girl. Even for a Gryffindor it was usually hard to get Danny as mad as she was right now. Danny needed a way to get this girl... and she looked down at the vials again, a devious grin formed on her lips.

Perfect.

The blonde haired girl skated behind the Gryffindor and put her hand in the pocket of her jacket, gripping one of the remaining vials and slowly pulling it out. "Hey I think you forgot something." she smirked and poured the green liquid on the girl's head. "Oh, you look like a Christmas tree now." she said, watching the liquid run down her hair.

(Sorry if I godmoded)
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:08 pm

As the green liquid pour down her hair Leslie smirked happily at the girl. "Ooh... nice touch, but seriously is that all you got you snake?"Leslie asked rolling her eyes. As she gotten out her wand she flicked it at her hair as it went back to normal. "You know for a so called prankster your pathetic!"said Leslie shaking her head in a sad way. "Your so pathetic I pity you."said Leslie laughing as she pointed her wand at the girl and smirked. "Now let me show you how a real panster does it!"said Leslie as she waved her wand at the girl as her hair turned red.

"You know, that's not a bad look on you."said Leslie smirking at her as she seen a couple of people laughing at her. "Oh by the way, don't try getting it out unless you know the countercurse."said Leslie smirking at her and then laughing. "You know it takes to people to play a game, and so far it seems like I'm winning!"said Leslie smirking. "So... any more tricks you have up your sleeves? cause believe me I have plenty up mine."said Leslie in a sickly sweet voice. "I maybe a Gryffindor, but believe me I'm a Gryffindor you don't want to mess with."said Leslie.

"You Evil Slytherins think you can honestly get us Gryffindors? that's fuun!"said Leslie laughing and shaking her head. "You stupid Evil Slyhterins always think your one step ahead of us when in reality your one step behind us."said Leslie. "Now I don't have nothing against the Slytherin house I have a couple of friends in Slytherin but stupid evil Slytherins like you I feel sorry for."said Leslie.

((sorry for the GM))
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum